MIUI DATA FIX and WIFI SOLUTION

Guest jpminou

Hello Guys i found a fix for data disconnection problem for Trip's and other MIUI roms

Just extract copy and replace the attached file to system/lib then set the permissions(check all).

If Wifi did not connect automatically than use the static ip method.

ip address :192.168.1.101

gateway: 192.168.1.1

netmask: 255.255.255.0

DNS1: 208.67.222.222

DNS2: 208.67.220.220

Cheers

JP :)

libnetutils.rar

Edited by jpminou

How did you come across that j. Excellent work. :)

been testing Trip's old roms and reading his older MIUI thread and finally i found which file was causing this bug :)

Edited by jpminou

Guest Rockstar239

Absolute ledgend. :) +1000000 internets to you. Back to the glory of MIUI for me.

I was nearly about to build myself a 2.3.3 based MIUI Rom.

Edited by Rockstar239

Guest basti2909

Works with TripnMiui 103. Wifi must set to static ip.. can live with that.. thanks alot =)

about the static ip thing... are there some global settings or have i to set DNS etc everytime new when i connect to a Wifi (for example a network from a friend).. for now i have just my dns from my provider set..

Edited by basti2909

Works with TripnMiui 103. Wifi must set to static ip.. can live with that.. thanks alot =)

about the static ip thing... are there some global settings or have i to set DNS etc everytime new when i connect to a Wifi (for example a network from a friend).. for now i have just my dns from my provider set..

i did not tried on others wifi and i hope not :D

Guest SourceCode

Thanks for the feedback.

JP - Which ROM did you extract the libnetutils file from? Just wondering what if we also use the wifi module from that ROM...? Perhaps that might get WIFI working too without having to set static ip.

Thanks for the feedback.

JP - Which ROM did you extract the libnetutils file from? Just wondering what if we also use the wifi module from that ROM...? Perhaps that might get WIFI working too without having to set static ip.

i did tried all what comes to your mind :)

the wifi did not give error that mean the module (wifi.ko) is correct.

the problem if u go back to libnetutils that come with the newer roms,wifi will be ok but data will drop.

anyway i use TripNMiui 1.3(from ver 100 start the data issue :) )

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki

Its working............ 140 miles of road tonight, no signal four times, came right back up!!!!!! Wooooooohhooooooo!!!

Thank you!!!

Chris

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest robertberma

Its working............ 140 miles of road tonight, no signal four times, came right back up!!!!!! Wooooooohhooooooo!!!

Thank you!!!

Chris

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I am so glad that its working, wifi work for you?

Guest kaosdroid

I said many rime on xda that you replace this file and i see that pfff

Chek my post and see that is notyou find the issue but Z this file is i n the dhcp fix BY Z but you ignore me and my suggest so you find nothing jp you do only what I'm saying :)so guy for wifi just ask me or go on xda miui data bug and i say the way for

Edited by kaosdroid

I said many rime on xda that you replace this file and i see that pfff

Chek my post and see that is notyou find the issue but Z this file is i n the dhcp fix BY Z but you ignore me and my suggest so you find nothing jp you do only what I'm saying :)so guy for wifi just ask me or go on xda miui data bug and i say the way for

To clear up this lalalala

Z dhcp file is the same as the file included in all new miui 1.9.9 1.9.16 so go check before come here.

My file is different than his.

Even z in his rom has this data bug.

So u did not find nothing only wrong information.

i hope this has been cleared.

Guest basti2909

was playing with some old libnet files from trip but most of them ended up with a wlod at rom boot..the static wifi app also dont work...

Edited by basti2909