[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish

Does anyone just want to upload the correct latest framework res and ill do it now?! Never mind razzmatazz has found it.

Edited by Frankish

Guest plegdroid

Does anyone just want to upload the correct latest framework res and ill do it now?! Never mind razzmatazz has found it.

have I still not uploaded the new res file?, I reposted last night with the new version, but think you had a early today so you signed off..

Edited by plegdroid

it dosnt want to download, it takes you to a sign in page.

That's the problem I am having with goo,can't download the rom,the speed is so slow I just gave up.

Guest plegdroid

now that did work :) just flashing

just getting bootloop with softkeys. with regards to market, after flashing 18.03.12 did you reinstall gapps ,I flashed over the top of the previous build, but it made me reflash gapps again for some reason, just have a check to see if all the usual Google stuff is still there, I know it's a silly question from me, but worth a look :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

now that did work :) just flashing

just getting bootloop with softkeys. with regards to market, after flashing 18.03.12 did you reinstall gapps ,I flashed over the top of the previous build, but it made me reflash gapps again for some reason, just have a check to see if all the usual Google stuff is still there, I know it's a silly question from me, but worth a look :)

Google stuff's still there but I'll try reflashing gapps just to make sure...as for soft keys, working perfectly for me try flash again or clear cache?

Guest plegdroid

Google stuff's still there but I'll try reflashing gapps just to make sure...as for soft keys, working perfectly for me try flash again or clear cache?

I'll try both :)