[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

me iam on Nova prime, think Razzamataz may be on Nova, but may have changed it since?

I'm on nova free but have apex installed...and yes I'm not installing again until the boot loops are solved.

Guest razzmataz1478

What boot loops? Does the mod boot loop when restoring a nandroid? Just sign the apk with the correct key :-)

Say whaaaaa?

Edit: To elaborate if you have the mod installed perform a nandroid do whatever and then restore the nandroid.....BOOTLOOOOOPP! :)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid

Say whaaaaa?

Edit: To elaborate if you have the mod installed perform a nandroid do whatever and then restore the nandroid.....BOOTLOOOOOPP! :)

+1 ,it's not the softkeys, it's reloaded.

Guest Frankish

Yeah and I'm saying sign the apk with the correct key and see if it bootloops then... :-) I never mentioned softkeys?!

Edited by Frankish

Guest plegdroid

Yeah and I'm saying sign the apk with the correct key and see if it bootloops then... :-) I never mentioned softkeys?!

you ninja warrior, me wax on wax off, please tell more :D :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Yeah and I'm saying sign the apk with the correct key and see if it bootloops then... :-)

And I'm saying again....Say whaaaaaa!

I thought signed things were a thing of the past *bringsbackmemoriesofsymbian*

So how do you sign a flashable zip. :s

Edit: A confused face was appropriate for this situation..

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest Frankish

You don't need to sign the flashable zip that's totally different. People go wildly editing apks without resigning the apk with the correct key. This can cause problems like bootloops.

Tell you what if I get out of bed and go make a test apk will someone be willing to test a nandroid?

Guest razzmataz1478

You don't need to sign the flashable zip that's totally different. People go wildly editing apks without resigning the apk with the correct key. This can cause problems like bootloops.

Tell you what if I get out of bed and go make a test apk will someone be willing to test a nandroid?

One minute..what apk we on about?

Guest plegdroid

me but got to feed baby first :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Well if they don't then the zip i have attached won't work then. Flash at your own risk.

OK I've got a backup of my current state so I'll flash this, backup, try and restore and I'll report back in morning.

Guest Frankish

OK I've got a backup of my current state so I'll flash this, backup, try and restore and I'll report back in morning.

Will it take that long ha ha ;)

Guest winnzor

Well if they don't then the zip i have attached won't work then. Flash at your own risk.

works superb!! it's amazing how fast does the system run now lol :P

Guest plegdroid

yeah, your still all here, ok, :) tried with the signed zip, installed, let it run to desktop( reloaded) cwm and made a backup. again to desktop and back to cwm. restored the back up made after a clean install without softkeys loads ok. back to cwm and again reinstall the backup with the signed version of reloaded, bootloop. "draws breath " then back to cwm after pulling the battery, reinstall a backup of the second backup made after the clean flash but with softkeys installed. loads ok. "Razzmataz stop nodding at the back there " . to make it a test I then, back to cwm, reflashed the clean virginal backup put reloaded on after rebooting made another backup, tried the one with the signed zip, still bootloop, restored the 1st recovery ok, back to cwm restored the copy with just reloaded but no softkeys, bootloop. now back on the recovery with softkeys...... anyone got a cigarette.

try it reloaded and nandroid dont mix :)

bet you're all asleep now.............

Guest Frankish

Hmm guess i was talking out my arse with the apk signing then not the same thing i've encountered before. Still don't see why restoring doesn't work with reloaded. Have you tried restore then wipe dalvik cache and then boot?

Guest rangeoshun

Works for me, as I wrote in the reloaded topic, cm9 + reloaded > cm7 (booted up) > cm9 + reloaded (restored), and working as my trackpad under OSX :D