[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest hugobosslives

Does anyone have a 31/03 build they could upload for me? my phone seems to well and truly rejects the latest two builds. :) if possible, please PM me the link, or post here. i've had to reset my computer due to windows 8 being crappy so lost all my previous builds. :(

don't have 31st. i have a 22nd (EDIT:MARCH) feb build. if thats any use?

http://www.mediafire...qiet2bx2gkewsc2

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest straks

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Thanks again for all your support and hope to return to development soon.

Goodbye for now.

I want to thank you for what you did for us, wish all the best to you and i hope that you will be back soon ;)

meanwhile someone fix the damn bluetooth XD

Edited by straks

Guest favod

just to say again tilal your roms rule i've only been on android for a short time and the rom i have had on my phone the longest is yours. you have made me consider attempting a port of my own (not that i know how to lol (maybe when your back u could do a master class teaching us noobs lol)) and if your anything like friends of mine who do similar computer stuff you wont be able to resist tinkering when you find yourself at a loose end again thanks and much kudos and good luck

Guest dandyman

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Thanks again for all your support and hope to return to development soon.

Goodbye for now.

Thanks a lot for your great job. Good luck in your doings.

Guest Mrian

Great port!¬!!!

Uhnmn having a little problem getting google play to show up... installed ICS and then did the same thing in cwm for gapps but well it said updating apps 1 to 15 on the boot into the GUI of ICS but no apps just installed gapps through rom manger ill see that works... otherwise great thanks!!!

Guest Mrian

Great port!¬!!!

Uhnmn having a little problem getting google play to show up... installed ICS and then did the same thing in cwm for gapps but well it said updating apps 1 to 15 on the boot into the GUI of ICS but no apps just installed gapps through rom manger ill see that works... otherwise great thanks!!!

still no joy :/

hmn weird im i doing something very simple wrong i can see apps gmail etc but no play or gmaps ... thought id be able to sync it from my Google account... im i scrolling incorrectly or something else simple?

Guest Mrian

still no joy :/

hmn weird im i doing something very simple wrong i can see apps gmail etc but no play or gmaps ... thought id be able to sync it from my Google account... im i scrolling incorrectly or something else simple?

arhh could be my partitions i thought i had 230 for this device weird ill check it out..

Guest nacsrio

After you have installed ROM then reboot into recovery and install it then , hope it helps

hello holtend.

I'll up the recovery after you have installed the rom, then I can not install GAPPS. I find no way to do it

thank you

Guest razzmataz1478

The Blade had already ColdFusionX with bluetooth working. When will we have it? wink.gif

Not for another month at least. Unless someone takes over. Remember we're using the blade's kernel!!!

Guest pctv007

Is there a step by step instructions for me to follow?

Is it as simple as loading the ROM into my SD card, reboot, press volume-done button and then follow instructions to select ROM and install?

Yes it is !

:D

Guest favod

im probably the only one who wants it but does anyone know if there is a Sony Ericsson timescape/mediascape that works with cm9 ? i have looked on xda and there is one for cm7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1385013 but couldnt find one for this rom if any one does can they send me a message or post it here or if not can anyone tell me how to modify the cm7 version so it will work with cm9

Guest Slesher

I've found an alternative solution for the " Bluetooth problem"

it's an App called: Wifi File Transfer. U can find it on Google Play. ( https://play.google....ififiletransfer )

It's easy to use.. run the app. Press start. And u will see an IP adress. So your mobile is accessible throught wifi. In an other mobile enter the ip in an internet browser ( make sure wifi is turned on ) and u can browse/download files from your phones memory + sd card.

I tried with laptop, it's transfered with 800kb/s.. so quiet faster than bluetooh.. :)

Also worked with other phone :)

( sorry for grammar mistakes i'm from hungary )

Edited by Slesher

Guest navanax

It's great for file transfer, but can not solve the problem with BT car kits :(

I've found an alternative solution for the " Bluetooth problem"

it's an App called: Wifi File Transfer. U can find it on Google Play. ( https://play.google....ififiletransfer )

It's easy to use.. run the app. Press start. And u will see an IP adress. So your mobile is accessible throught wifi. In an other mobile enter the ip in an internet browser ( make sure wifi is turned on ) and u can browse/download files from your phones memory + sd card.

I tried with laptop, it's transfered with 800kb/s.. so quiet faster than bluetooh.. :)

Also worked with other phone :)

( sorry for grammar mistakes i'm from hungary )

Guest Droid 007

I have "CWM-based Recovery v4.0.1.5" installed with Atomic v2 ROM

Do I need to upgrade CWM version before I can install ColdFusion rom?

Guest Droid 007

Is there a Youtube video showing how this ROM works?

Is this the best ROM for Android 4? What other alternates are there?

When are the remaining problems likely to be resolved by?

Thanks