[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478
<br />

Nice, what about device manufacturer at the boot file for market apps?

I've already posted twice about this on the previous page...

Guest creedence

I installed everything new.Now I can not install themes.

Early I've had this theme:

I will always hang at the skate boot logo.

Who has an idea? Or can you suggest me a theme?

Thanks

Where is latest build ?

I am going to update the theme I put together as I have had to much coffee tonight,and wont be going to sleep any time soon :lol:

I have already downloaded razzamataz softkeys and updated frameworkres.apk side of theme,just need a hint as to where this ne build is,cant see in first post.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid
Where is latest build ?

I am going to update the theme I put together as I have had to much coffee tonight,and wont be going to sleep any time soon :lol:

I have already downloaded razzamataz softkeys and updated frameworkres.apk side of theme,just need a hint as to where this ne build is,cant see in first post.

there you go mate :)

http://minus.com/mRGjFYfAM

Guest trueno2k

Hi all,

Just flashed a slightly modified 28/04 build of CFX to my OMC, set up options for apps and ICS, then a reboot to load new settings for some of the apps... And to my surprise I have that flickering screen bug again just like when I flashed ceco's ( I hope I remembered the right person :P ) S3 kernel on to CFX few days ago... Well, here's a video of what happened with the screen when I had S3 kernel flashed to my OMC that is also happening with this new build!... Hope this can be sorted/fixed?!... Not sure how a logcat will help though!... If this is needed I'll upload one via pastebin when I needed... Now here is the video below...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest sui785
Hi all,

Just flashed a slightly modified 28/04 build of CFX to my OMC, set up options for apps and ICS, then a reboot to load new settings for some of the apps... And to my surprise I have that flickering screen bug again just like when I flashed ceco's ( I hope I remembered the right person :P ) S3 kernel on to CFX few days ago... Well, here's a video of what happened with the screen when I had S3 kernel flashed to my OMC that is also happening with this new build!... Hope this can be sorted/fixed?!... Not sure how a logcat will help though!... If this is needed I'll upload one via pastebin when I needed... Now here is the video below...

I had a similar problem and what fixed it for me was cleaning Dalvik cache(boot in CWM and go to advanced). Next time you boot up it will tell u it's upgrading apps and you just let it complete.

Edited by sui785

Guest daddypaul

Hello everybody, I do not know if it really is the solution for the problem, I have the s3installed kernel and the problem is with the black screen when calling away, camerapreview is even so I had everything for this very great thx Tilal hot work is forgiveness for my english google translate

Guest SingleWolf

daddypaul

Which exactly kernel you used for? I'm try update-S3-ICS-boot-8.zip, but unsuccessful: preview OK, but camera hangs when taking picture and device start eat battery by 1 percent per minute.. :(

Guest daddypaul

daddypaul

Which exactly kernel you used for? I'm try update-S3-ICS-boot-8.zip, but unsuccessful: preview OK, but camera hangs when taking picture and device start eat battery by 1 percent per minute.. :(

http://android.modaco.com/topic/353434-kernel-s3-for-cyanogenmod-roms/ have you changed in the 3mp camera on, and battery life is ok with me

Guest trueno2k
I had a similar problem and what fixed it for me was cleaning Dalvik cache(boot in CWM and go to advanced). Next time you boot up it will tell u it's upgrading apps and you just let it complete.
Yeah, I did that but I still get it reoccurring again... Although, I just noticed that pressing the power button few times makes it go away sooner but doesn't get rid of the annoying bug though... anyone else got something? :P

Guest SingleWolf
have you changed in the 3mp camera on

Of course, camera works OK before applying this patch but fails after, so I suppose that I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest daddypaul

Of course, camera works OK before applying this patch but fails after, so I suppose that I'm doing something wrong.

I'm sorry, I said yes I do not know whether it is the solution for the problem with me but itgoes on 3mp camera battery is ok and works deep sleeb calls can be accepted as normal