[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

This is ColdFusionX rom, just made by c3co and does the exact same thing. Why moan about it? I made a mistake and I apologise for it, but these things happen

Guest plegdroid

Ok, if asking nearly any question about app compatibility is considered off-topic (or asking nearly any question relating to ColdfusionX) then surely posts about a different ROM are about as off-topic as it's possible to get ?

Come on off-topic Nazis, where are you ??

lolololol, I believe Ceco used Tilal's Git to compile the rom which is cfx, so in effect Ceco's build is still cfx, just that Ceco compiled it rather than Tilal dosnt make it less cfx, the question I answered was "is the 20-05-12 nightly different than the 15-05-12 nightly, so why would that be considered to be off topic? ;)

me thinks you need to start treating people here with a little more respect if you want help with questions or problems, as people tire very easy to these sort of outbursts. calling people names or being aggressive won't help you, nuff said!

Edited by plegdroid

Guest C3C0

OK guys. I didn't mean to cause any confusion nor arguments. Sorry, my bad.

My intentions were good and my participation on CFX was approved

by tilal some time ago (although I've never been officially invited into CFX team to help).

I think it's time to stop releasing my builds in this thread. I am not sure if I'll make my own thread since

it doesn't make sense to me to have and maintain two ics roms that are basically the same.

Just one more update coming up in couple of minutes - kernel that fixes airplane mode reboot.

Guest plegdroid

by tilal some time ago (although I've never been officially invited into CFX team to help).

I think it's time to stop releasing my builds in this thread. I am not sure if I'll make my own thread since

it doesn't make sense to me to have and maintain two ics roms that are basically the same.

Just one more update coming up in couple of minutes - kernel that fixes airplane mode reboot.

Ceco, you have nothing to apologize for, it's takes two people to make an argument and iam not playing out

:D

but thank you for the new kernel when you post it :)

Guest utternoob

Good news on the kernel :)

Guest jul57640

please continue your hard work

your build is nearly same as tilal cfx and this thread is the right place to talk about

Guest plegdroid

please continue your hard work

your build is nearly same as tilal cfx and this thread is the right place to talk about

+1

Guest WiiSky70

Hmmm sorry if i post this as a wrong section , but im talking about CM7 , last update from tilal to that rom was in March with the 7.2

but i was taking a look in CM website and i saw the RC2 (release candidate 2) for the Blade can anyone find a ROM that is compatible with that?

Guest Skate Away

me thinks you need to start treating people here with a little more respect if you want help with questions or problems, as people tire very easy to these sort of outbursts. calling people names or being aggressive won't help you, nuff said!

Outbursts ??

Excuse me, I asked if it was the same ROM (out of a genuine desire to know) and was told it wasn't.

What 'outbursts' btw ?

I don't even complain when I'm told I'm offtopic and am still trying to learn what is offtopic and what isn't.

"calling people names or being aggressive won't help you" ****** * ****** WTF are you talking about ?????

I've made no outbursts and insulted no one - I haven't been aggressive or insulting !!!!

Jeez...

Get a grip !!!

Guest plegdroid

Outbursts ??

Excuse me, I asked if it was the same ROM (out of a genuine desire to know) and was told it wasn't.

What 'outbursts' btw ?

I don't even complain when I'm told I'm offtopic and am still trying to learn what is offtopic and what isn't.

"calling people names or being aggressive won't help you" ****** * ****** WTF are you talking about ?????

I've made no outbursts and insulted no one - I haven't been aggressive or insulting !!!!

Jeez...

Get a grip !!!

lololol, another one to my ignore list, bye bye

Guest Skate Away

lololol, another one to my ignore list, bye bye

I guess that's far easier than providing evidence to back up your groundless accusations.

:)

Guest utternoob

Back on topic, downloading kernel now, will flash and charge tonight and heavy test tomorrow and report on differences

Guest C3C0

Maybe I could take over cm7 :D

Hmm my topic follow always gets disabled when posting from phone

Any fix for that ? :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest WiiSky70

Maybe I could take over cm7 :D

Hmm my topic follow always gets disabled when posting from phone

Any fix for that ? :)

Not yet but you can continue supporting CM7 with latest repos and RC available cuz the tilal last update (March) for CM7 was

some bugs on processing some certain actions

Guest Skate Away

Some apps I've downloaded are coming up with an error or the phone shuts down on install.

Anyone else having this problem ?

Guest debeloid

I was waiting until release 15/5 to try this ROM, and i am amazed how great it works for me. Using it for 5 days without any problems. So, thanks Tilal, and keep up the good work!

Guest Redstarr1

@ C3CO : your work is greatly appreciated by everyone I think. Tilal doesn't have time to update every new build, he's working on 3 devices now. You're not claiming any of his work as your own, so I don't see the problem :-).

@the guy who said Bluetooth doesn't work, mine works okay.

Guest Recze

I got sometimes reboots for example when i using Sygic for a long time. :S Will be there any chance for Fm radio in this rom ?