[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish

This thread needs some seriously heavy moderation to remove the spam! Or a separate discussion thread. The full skate section is begging for some organisation as far as I am concerned!

Guest razzmataz1478

This thread needs some seriously heavy moderation to remove the spam! Or a separate discussion thread. The full skate section is begging for some organisation as far as I am concerned!

Agreed

In general: YouTube is working fine for me, seems to be rendering videos properly, albeit with very slight lag...

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest tilal6991

Hey everyone. Been really busy lately but have a new build which I'm testing for the past couple of days which seems good. Camera working and if battery life is a big thing well you'll be laughing - 1day 11h at 28% at moderate usage.

Guest ouffer

Hey everyone. Been really busy lately but have a new build which I'm testing for the past couple of days which seems good. Camera working and if battery life is a big thing well you'll be laughing - 1day 11h at 28% at moderate usage.

jalla gemej! =D

Guest dt_matthews

you teaser ;)

battery life ++ will be really appreciated!

Guest tilal6991

Seriously can everyone stop putting pointless posts which are not related to development / bugs of this thread. Please use the new thread which is specifically for discussion. Just want to keep this thread clean as I'm having to trawl through it to find reports about actual usage and bugs.

Guest dt_matthews

by way of something a bit more constructive than just saying hooray for an impending release, I still get several freeze/reboots a day, hitting settings seems to trigger them disproportianately, other than that it seems fairly difficult to pin down.

the (28th) build though is really sweet and great in use :) well done indeed dude

camera [sans preview] and better battery will be another step forward to rom invincibility

Edited by dt_matthews

Guest rufus2005

omg tilal, my mouths watering at the prospect of that battery life lol.

Will be great to have use of camera too

Guest JThumar

Hey tilal does it mean only 28% used after one day 11h or only 28% left !!rolleyes.gif

Edited by JThumar

Guest Frankish

The key word there is AT 28% ;)

Tilal did you fix deep sleep then to achieve that battery life? Did you make some kernel changes? Also colour banding...can't help but ask as you mentioned something about it...is it any better?

Guest zapadapping

When I bought my Skate I only used it for a day before modding it, but I remember the sound being rather crisp and clean. After having tried both cm7 and cm9 it's been hizzing. Has anyone else encountered that noise?

Guest JThumar

Stock or Stock based ROM(atomic) have better sound than CM7 or CM9.....

When I bought my Skate I only used it for a day before modding it, but I remember the sound being rather crisp and clean. After having tried both cm7 and cm9 it's been hizzing. Has anyone else encountered that noise?

Guest syst3m68

Tilal. i have a bug. apparently your updating this ROM on goo-inside by the second!

I'm getting so many OTA's then FC's about it. :P

Can't wait for test, and sorry for absense, had extreme hard drive problems!