[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Josh92

Just updated, a lot quicker! So noticeable when typing. Just a shame about the camera really, yet to run into any other issues, will post if anythings not right.

EDIT: If you can put up with some strobe like flicker when taking photos then Instagram app is a viable way of getting photos for the time being.

Edited by Josh92

Guest Josh92

Having issues with Proximity Sensor, and getting error when trying to calibrate in ZTE Settings 'ZTE Settings has stopped'. I am not having the sound issue where people can't hear me though.

Guest manny0123

Having issues with Proximity Sensor, and getting error when trying to calibrate in ZTE Settings 'ZTE Settings has stopped'. I am not having the sound issue where people can't hear me though.

+1

Guest vNa5h
Just updated, a lot quicker! So noticeable when typing. Just a shame about the camera really, yet to run into any other issues, will post if anythings not right.

EDIT: If you can put up with some strobe like flicker when taking photos then Instagram app is a viable way of getting photos for the time being.

Does any other third party camera app work at least partly

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest Josh92

Does any other third party camera app work at least partly

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I don't have any other 3rd party camera apps at the moment, but Google Goggles is also giving the same effect so it's likely other apps will do something similar I'd imagine.

Guest vNa5h
Upload now starting

Great!!!!!

Pl blade AOKP next Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Edited by vNa5h

Guest tilal6991

tilal i'm downloading, how do i install it without loosing all the apps on phone? I have update from 05.04. Tnx,

Just install the ROM without wiping.

Guest trueno2k

Great!!!!!

Pl blade AOKP next Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

@vNa5h

Erm... Do you realise that you're writing in the Skate AOKP rom thread and not the Blade AOKP thread?... Just thought I point this out for you as the Blade version is gonna be uploaded as soon as Tilal gets round to it providing that it's not done already since posting this...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest bluestation

Hey guys. This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Skate. This is a replacement for my CyanogenMod 7 Nightly builds. This is ICS!!!

Rom Details:

• Android 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
  • Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based on ZTE stock
  • Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread!
    My sources:
    • Device - github.com/ICSFusionX
    • Kernel - github.com/tilal6991/kernel_zte_blade
      Thanks go to:
      • Tom Giordano - being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
      • CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
      • Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team - I, uh, "borrowed" a lot of their fixes
      • The community - for testing and enthusing - I love doing what I do because of you guys

SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO!

FLASH ORDER:

[*]First: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card[*]Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT[*]Then flash the ROM and any patches (if applicable)

[*]After this wipe data[*]Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM[*]After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again[*]Now flash the GAPPs zip[*]And reboot out of recovery[*]The ROM should boot[*]Let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.[*]If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download:

07/04/2012:

UploadMirrors - http://uploadmirrors...kate-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo-inside.me...0317-signed.zip

up up!! I like it!! I wish new version!!