[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest chrislarabi

Thanks C3CO! All working well here so far :-)

EDIT:

Couple of off topic questions;

- is there an easier way to download files from tapatalk? Couldn't get this update though it without using main site and then couldn't sign in so had to use computer.

- Anyone else have issue with Gmail where the email disappears as you try to scroll? Has been happening to me on builds for ages so don't think it's those, have to fully close the app for it to work or sometimes even restart phone.

Hi! I have the same problem with Gmail, the built-in exchange mail app of google and also with the ebay app; when i click to see the description of an item, i get a white page.

Guest trueno2k
Update coming today.
Nice!... :P ... Can this be flashed on top of 02/05 build? If so, do I need to wipe anything before or after? the 02/05 build is running beautifully so far ( besides the camera issue ), keyboard is ALOT less laggy than on 07/04 build... Just brilliant work Tilal!... ;)

One more thing, could you perhaps when you have the time look into the silent/vibrate function please, it seems that even when phone is put into silent/vibrate I still get notification sounds from my apps... atm, notifications winds are coming from IM+, Hotmail, Gmail ( I think ), & tapatalk...

I'll try to create a logcat as soon as I get home from work and let you work on it in your own time... I'm in no rush to get this fixed, its just something that needs fixing in due time...

Okay, I'll leave you to your revising, and again wish you a great exam result ;)

Guest favod

hi I have a question in regards to notifications I don't get any vibrations when my phone is locked and the screen is off any ideas as to why ?

sent using ESP

Guest WiiSky70

And if soo i would like to see the Live Effects to the camera and panorama mode , as well performance improovments to the menu

Guest tilal6991

Well I'd like to see all those things as well but unfortunately only camera is fixed in that list of things you mention.

Guest WiiSky70

But this build is an incremental update to CM9 isn't cuz there's too much to do until final version build

And if the camera will work why not panorama mode?

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest jopsi332

tilal can you maybe edit your changelog post and first post? .. want to see the changelogs :D

and can you maybe build in toogle menu button in notificatin screen like miui? ;)

Guest Josh92

Is there such thing as a 'final build'? Who knows what the last build will be. Just be happy with whatever comes and when.

Also do you want panorama mode so much on a, let's be honest, pretty shocking camera?

Pretty much the only things I want now is working HQ YouTube and then just general performance/battery improvements to get as much out of it as possible, anything more is a bonus. :-)

Guest WiiSky70

Yeah Josh92 :D , plus wherever update comes it's a surprise box :)

And talking of that , maybe we get the annoying MMS bug fix which i can't send any MMS to anyone on my contacts

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest rangeoshun

But this build is an incremental update to CM9 isn't cuz there's too much to do until final version build

And if the camera will work why not panorama mode?

With each question you ask, you make developing to delay :D Anyways it is related to the hardware video decoding drivers as far as I know.

Guest WiiSky70

Sorry if i was asking too much , i do not wan't to interfere with developing i was just curious about the update :(

Guest eddev

- Anyone else have issue with Gmail where the email disappears as you try to scroll? Has been happening to me on builds for ages so don't think it's those, have to fully close the app for it to work or sometimes even restart phone.

Yes, I get that and had it on other ROMs, I can't remember which though.

It would be nice to know whats wrong and fix it, but as it stands it's no major issue for me and won't stop me using this ROM.

Guest favod

Yes, I get that and had it on other ROMs, I can't remember which though.

It would be nice to know whats wrong and fix it, but as it stands it's no major issue for me and won't stop me using this ROM.

I had that issue and I found that if I uninstalled the update that Gmail had done I am able to view the messages

sent using ESP

Guest cooler11

Can somebody tell me a safe way to get rid of trebuchet launcher?

I have already installed my favorite AW launcher.

I uninstalled trebuchet, and then android did not login, it stucked to the blue cm9 screen-animation during boot.

How can I do it?

Guest balambuc

Hav' U installed AW on SD? If so flash the latest build again and put the apk of AW to system/apps then U can delete trebuchet :)

Guest sui785

C3CO's new kernel is awesome, camera works fine(5mp) & auto brightness works great too. Thanks :D

Also the performance of YouTube video's seems to be more smooth.

Btw am running the 07/04 build.

Edited by sui785

Guest trueno2k
Brightness fixed.
Hi C3C0, Have you tried the new kernel on the 02/05 build yet?... If not, I'll go and try it out straight after I backed up... Will report any issues as soon as I find them... If you don't hear from me regarding this, just take it as it's working brilliantly... OR, I might just jump in to say thanks some time after testing it... Great work! ;)

One more thing, could you perhaps when you have the time look into the silent/vibrate function please, it seems that even when phone is put into silent/vibrate I still get notification sounds from my apps... atm, notifications winds are coming from IM+, Hotmail, Gmail ( I think ), & tapatalk...

I'll try to create a logcat as soon as I get home from work and let you work on it in your own time... I'm in no rush to get this fixed, its just something that needs fixing in due time...

Okay, I'll leave you to your revising, and again wish you a great exam result ;)

Just noticed that I didn't link my main volume to notification volume... DUH!!!... :P ... I forgot this was a feature in ICS! ^_^ ... I'll keep an ear on it just in case it might be an issue, but for now I think this can be left on the shelf... :D

Can somebody tell me a safe way to get rid of trebuchet launcher?

I have already installed my favorite AW launcher.

I uninstalled trebuchet, and then android did not login, it stucked to the blue cm9 screen-animation during boot.

How can I do it?

Never heard or AW Lanucher!?... Are you sure it's called that?... Sure it isn't called ADW Launcher???... Edited by trueno2k