[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Josh92

Just installed the 13/05 on top of everything, with a nandroid backup handy in case worst happens. Installed ok, appeared a new screen which i have never seen before stating that Android is updating itself, then Link2sd complained that it has lost the links to ext partition, but i have recreated the links and after a few more reboots everything is ok.

Camera works fine, recording a little choppy and panorama still not working.

I've always had to do that? Thinking I'll wait for official posting from Tilal before flashing, not in any hurry :)

Guest unomesmo

And suddenly 150mb uploading!!

post-952527-0-08588400-1336955288_thumb.

Only in two days with CM9-11/05/2012 from C3CO...

post-952527-0-17422500-1336955425_thumb.

What was wrong here?? I'm worried about it..

I've watched the traffic data in my phone company and I had uploaded one file of 96MB!!! Another of 24mb...

Which log file can I see to know what files did upload the phone?

Since I've installed CM9 I think that I have more mobile data consumption.. but 155mb uploaded in 2 days is a mad thing..

Edited by unomesmo

Guest daddypaul

Hi, I'm on the rom 13.05. I give to the pin, and then the boot screen comes again, but only once, then everything is ok because I have to do something

Guest sui785
I've downloaded the new tilal build 13/05 but i wanna know what's new in there

Camcorder/video recording , smooth video preview

Edited by sui785

Guest WiiSky70

Hey tilal can you update the ColdFusionX changelog ? Just to know the details :P

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest tilal6991

Nothing is wrong with that build. As someone posted above camcorder and camera both work perfectly.

Im still making other additions to the UI which are not included in that build.

Guest plegdroid
Nothing is wrong with that build. As someone posted above camcorder and camera both work perfectly.

Im still making other additions to the UI which are not included in that build.

for a build that isn't official ment to be, it's a really nice rom and iam well happy with it, if this is only a taster for more positive changes to come, well impressed :D

Guest C3C0

@C3C0

All you are missing from your tree is the vendor file libOmxVidEnc which I stole from the P500 props.

Thanks. I'll try if there's time. I'll be off for Bonn tomorrow for couple of days. (UNFCCC conference)

Guest daddypaul

Hi, I'm on the rom 13.05. I give to the pin, and then the boot screen comes again, but only once, then everything is ok because I have to do something

Guest C3C0

@C3C0

All you are missing from your tree is the vendor file libOmxVidEnc which I stole from the P500 props.

Just looked and I have this file in vendor tree and it's listed in my proprietary files.. Does it mean that I have the incorrect one?

Guest C3C0

Ah... I see. Do you know where does their lib come from? Had they somehow built it themselves? Or is it just taken from some of p500 GB roms?

Guest tilal6991

I'm fairly sue its from the P500 GB rom. I can't see any way they could have compiled it since the source has never been released.

Guest donarkaz

Ok guys this is a fantastic ROM, no major issues from what I can tell, battery life is good, camera fixes are in the right direction#

- However camera is very laggy, and reducing resolution to 3MP does not seem to fix it. When moving the phone around before shooting there is noticable flicker on the screen, this issue has to be fixed guys. I remember I had tested 2 builds ago and although 5MP were not working, 3MP were working as it should.

I have the impression that the colours are a bit better too?!

Video is still not working, I'm on latest build 09/05/2012.