[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest phuang3

Just upgraded from 04/29 to 05/15. Everything is fine, but my XT9 IME patch doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have this problem?

Problem solved. My system partition is only 200MB which is not sufficient for both gapps and XT9 patches. For anyone who would like to install XT9 IME on 05/15 ROM, you should follow the step below:

1.install ROM

2.install XT9 IME patch from CWM recovery (install form zip)

3.remove CyanogenMod Wallpaper (I use Link2SD to remove it)

4.install Gapps from CWM recovery (install form zip)

There should be around 2.3MB remaining space on system partition. Hope that helps.

Edited by phuang3

Guest rangeoshun

i did a clean install but i found a glitch in the camera, there is a line on top of the screen

That line is called a v-sync error, if I'm not mistaken. The refreshing of frames is out of sync with the incoming data, and has something to do with memory management?! It should be on the top, and alway on the top, and so unnoticeable. I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually.

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest apmel

HI! First of all thanks to Tilal and C3c0 for your fantastic work in this rom.

Second I have installed version of the 13 of may and the only problem is that the camera flash is not working, I'll try flashing 15/05 version today.

And I was looking where I can do some donation to you (tilal and C3c0) at least to invite you to a beer.

Guest chrislarabi

HI! First of all thanks to Tilal and C3c0 for your fantastic work in this rom.

Second I have installed version of the 13 of may and the only problem is that the camera flash is not working, I'll try flashing 15/05 version today.

And I was looking where I can do some donation to you (tilal and C3c0) at least to invite you to a beer.

Great Idea ;) .

The non working flash is an knowing issue.

Guest timfimjim

Is there a way to disable the boot animation like in CM7?

Add this line to build.prop

debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

Edited by timfimjim

Guest hugobosslives

This version works! (at least for me)

http://data.hu/get/4...ogle_Chrome.apk click on "lassú letöltés"

thats almost certainly a chromed themed firefox or other themed minimal browser....

have you used the chrome on an armv7 device? is it like that?

especially fishy as the real chrome beta is a 20mb download....

Guest creedence

They work ok, but are white not blue.

And still dissapearing the lower half of the labels on shortcuts on screen. Only the upper half visible. If I remove softkeys, the labels are ok. What can that be?

Solved... launcher fonts settings ( screen is shorter so it adjusted by cutting the lower half of labels...crazy)

I have installed these :https://www.dropbox.com/s/rap1fg8mdwh7j1r/13-05-12-tbt-withsoftkeys.zipCan remove the :https://www.dropbox.com/s/uczbfy4pwac2zhq/13-05-12-tbt-remove%20.zip

Guest creedence

thats almost certainly a chromed themed firefox or other themed minimal browser....

have you used the chrome on an armv7 device? is it like that?

especially fishy as the real chrome beta is a 20mb download....

This is for ARMv6. In my case, the browser is working.

Guest Stu C

Now that video recording is working, I might load it onto my wife's OMC.

Are people using S2E with CM9? I can't find any mention of it in the thread, and I would prefer to sort out SD card partitioning up front if needed.

Guest -=Nameless=-

hello

sorry for the translation, I use google translate

really liked the firmware Zte Skate has a small wish.

2.3.5 in the firmware android keyboard was a function of the space bar to slide the input language has changed, but this firmware does not.

really miss this feature, thank you