[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest droidbittin

Will update when camera and hardware is stable, for browser i use Dolphin Browser Mini so :P for now i will stick with your CM7 version, cool that you are so young and do all this great work :) and good luck with your exams

Edited by droidbittin

Guest PedroVader
Hi,

and first of all, Thanks, your work is GREAT !!!

I just love my NEW skate !!

For now, my big problem, apart from the camera is that I can't make link2sd work. It keeps asking me the format of SD/ext and the scripts can't automount this.

Do some of you guys know why and if there is something I can do ?

Anyway, THX ALOT again !!

Unfortunately the current kernel doesn't support ext3 partitions, so none of the accepted methods work, unless the applications specifically support moving to SD, which does work.

I've repartitioned my skate using option 2 from the TPT thread, so I've got sufficient space for my usual apps, and still have room to spare.

Unfortunately the current kernel doesn't support ext3 partitions, so none of the accepted methods work, unless the applications specifically support moving to SD, which does work.

I've repartitioned my skate using option 2 from the TPT thread, so I've got sufficient space for my usual apps, and still have room to spare.

Oh, sh*t. So if I do end up migrating to this CM9, I should wave byebye to my ext3 partition, right?

Is this totally verified and true?

Edited by JetKun

Guest PedroVader

At least for now, but give it time, tilal will crack it.

I tried all the various options, darktremors etc, not sure exactly what I was trying at the time but I got an error message out saying kernel didn't support ext3, that's what I'm going on.

Guest cruzzmz

Yup ext3 doesn't work. I use the above option also .... Darn I hit low storage error today ... I have to move some app to the SD :-( ...

BTW does the GPS work?

coudnt get a fix and always give login error :(

Edited by cruzzmz

Oh Tilal, do you think you'd be able to fix the bug in which the CM7 ROM you did had camera profiles (Beach, Night, etc) which force-closed the camera app?

Guest syst3m68

Could someone please post proximity calibration settings which work?

prox_threshold_hi = 600

prox_threshold_lo = 500

prox_int_time = 246

prox_adc_time = 255

prox_wait_time = 255

prox_intr_filter = 0

prox_config = 0

prox_pulse_cnt = 4

prox_gain = 32

Guest syst3m68

Ummm, my wifi switchedon but it won't connect, is that normal?

try reflash?

my wifi is fine and it's been on my phone since first day of this build. :)

try reflash?

my wifi is fine and it's been on my phone since first day of this build. :)

I've reflashed like 4 times today, still own't connect, and gapps isn't working when I flash that, can you give me a step by step guide? Lol I'm new to all this :/

Guest tilal6991

I've reflashed like 4 times today, still own't connect, and gapps isn't working when I flash that, can you give me a step by step guide? Lol I'm new to all this :/

What kind of wifi network?

And which other roms work? Have you tried ice armour?

I haven't got a clue, AtOmIc works, Skatie works, if that's what you mean? I have no Idea what Ice armour is sorry.

Guest tilal6991

I haven't got a clue, AtOmIc works, Skatie works, if that's what you mean? I have no Idea what Ice armour is sorry.

OK. I think the support for the HomeHub 3 is missing in the rom. It'll b implemented soon.

OK. I think the support for the HomeHub 3 is missing in the rom. It'll b implemented soon.

Okay, thank you. I love this rom, it's amazing feels great, just was kind of missing the internet because I don't have data allowance til I next top up so I was wanting to use wifi, umm also, my gapps don't work, when I flash it, and re boot, the gapps aren't there :/ sorry for bugging you with all this

And I'm still working on camera buts it tough going.

will there be a link to the new build on another post or will it be here? Sorry if that sounds stupid

Edited by KMT2K