Ice Cream Sandwich Ported to Xperia X10

Guest Kinglion3494

Guest Kinglion3494

Android-Ice-Cream-Sandwich1.jpg

Hello my friends. Our great developer zhidzihu has done it again. He has ported a test version of Ice Cream Sandwich to the X10. The rom is in it’s early alpha stages so not a lot of things are working. But it’s cool to have. Anyways. The link is below to his thread. All requirements and things are listed down there. There’s a video below also.

The Ice Cream Sandwich Rom

More information and Rom are available at:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1356580

PS. I plan to release my updates to Lion's Fury and Gingervillain on Wednesday. But for now have fun with some Ice Cream,

Guest jianlin

Android-Ice-Cream-Sandwich1.jpg

Hello my friends. Our great developer zhidzihu has done it again. He has ported a test version of Ice Cream Sandwich to the X10. The rom is in it’s early alpha stages so not a lot of things are working. But it’s cool to have. Anyways. The link is below to his thread. All requirements and things are listed down there. There’s a video below also.

The Ice Cream Sandwich Rom

More information and Rom are available at:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1356580

PS. I plan to release my updates to Lion's Fury and Gingervillain on Wednesday. But for now have fun with some Ice Cream,

works on lock bootloader?

Guest 9Lukas5

works on lock bootloader?

No, you need the kernel given from zdzihu and that's a kernel for unlocked bl. I have tried it from another unlocked bl kernel, the rom boots, but touchscreen isn't working cause the touch driver working on ICS is included in z's kernel.

Regards,

L

now we have race to get fully ICS A4 to x10, like before same thing with gingerbread, i believe that have hope for this forum again back to life. :lol:

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest wrtease

any one got the coverted file for the kernel as i cant seem to get it to flash with flash tools. a ftf link or converted ftf would be very much apprecated.

Guest wrtease

flashing the kernel always fail after bundle creation so can anyone please link a converted kernel for this .i have did this by the book and still fails. please.please.

Guest wrtease

please please post a link or working kernel for this please please. i have the rom and the kernel but bundle creation it fails after it has made it .i would very much be pleased to try out the rom.

Guest rendeiro2005

please please post a link or working kernel for this please please. i have the rom and the kernel but bundle creation it fails after it has made it .i would very much be pleased to try out the rom.

hi

if you read properly the thread at xda you´ll find "ol' good 2.6.29-SEMC" so...just search a bit and install stock kernel

to create a bundle just pick kernel.sin and loader.sin