[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

Hi,Pinguy,can you tell me whether the rom contain chinese language? THX!

sorry for my bad english.....

Yes, it has MoreLocale pre-installed. Use that to set to chinese. Just tested and it will set the phone to chinese.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

I am kind of curious about the Q score. Stock ROM gave me a Q score over 2000, with TL OC kernel.

With this ROM, I got only 16xx, the same TL OC kernel and setting. Why is that?

==============================

Sorry guys.

Now I understand what's the difference between getting 40's and 50's. Once you are 50's, your memory gets confused.

Apparently, my memory was confused when I said I got 2000 Q score. I checked and found out that I got 15xx.

post-675858-0-64859800-1332142319_thumb.

Ah yes, thats why. That is the old version of the app. The newer version is more accurate and breaks the score down into sections, CPU, Memory, 3D, I/O etc.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

for me blue theme on rom stock don't work, boot stops to boot animation... fortunately I've done a nandroid just before :)

while green theme works fine and it's great!! =)

It flashed fine over the Blue Themed Performance Rom.

EDIT#

The blue theme does indeed have problems. Just restored from a backup that had it installed and it wouldn't get past the loading screen. I fixed this by flashing the Green Theme then turning on the phone, then flashing the blue theme back.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

Does the camera works? I'm not able to do a video..also using LG camera free :(

Re-Download the ROM. The version you have had the LG camera that didn't work to well. The ROMs that are up now are the final ones using Camera ICS that works fine. LG camera doesn't like being the default Camera. There is a few system tools that use the Camera that LG Camera can't handle (taking a photo of someone while in contacts to use as the image ect.)

You can install LG Camera once you flashed the updated ROM. You just can't have it as the only Camera app installed.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

I have installed lgcamera after the update but video still doesn't work with lg :(

Have you set it up? You need to change the video resolution to 1280x720, video encoder to h.264, video file format MPEG4, video bitrate to 5Mbit (this depends on the class of the SD, if that don't work try a lower number), Video framerate between 30 or 25.

That is how I have set it up and it works fine.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest scotth324

Works pretty good and it looks very nice. But I cannot remove the file browser and would like to get rid of it. Also I cannot remove Juice Defender. This is from Link2sd. Says it is mounted and is busy. I haven't opened either of them up yet. Other than not being able to remove things it is a very good ROM.

Guest toretto337

Have you set it up? You need to change the video resolution to 1280x720, video encoder to h.264, video file format MPEG4, video bitrate to 5Mbit (this depends on the class of the SD, if that don't work try a lower number), Video framerate between 30 or 25.

That is how I have set it up and it works fine.

Ok now it works! it was a fps problem :D

Guest Pinguy

Works pretty good and it looks very nice. But I cannot remove the file browser and would like to get rid of it. Also I cannot remove Juice Defender. This is from Link2sd. Says it is mounted and is busy. I haven't opened either of them up yet. Other than not being able to remove things it is a very good ROM.

Did you try killing the process first?

It can be done I have done it many times. Just make sure USB debugging is turned on.

Guest Pinguy

UPDATE#

Both ROMs have been updated to TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.4a, if you already have the older ROM installed just flash the new kernel to it. I mainly re-done the ROMs with the new kernel for people that haven't downloaded the ROM yet. This way they don't have to download the ROM flash it then get the new kernel and flash that over it.

Guest Pinguy

Been messing around with transitions. I wanted to port the ICS transitions to the ROM but haven't had any luck. But I have been able to get the fly in transition working. If you want it here is the link.

PerformanceRomV2_signed-Blue_ICS_themed-Fly_In-transition.zip

Heres a video showing off the fly in transition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgELQ1ib8mw

Guest Don Tsnm

Awesome ROM! Thank you!

But, can you include this apps?

- Es File explorer

- Advanced Task Killer Free

- AdFree (or only the hosts)

- RealCalc (and remove the android calculator)

- K-9 Mail (and remove Gmail app)

- ColorNote (or other note app)

But, I have a bug: Sometimes, when I lock the phone and I press again the unlock button, the phone not respond or it take about 10 or 15 second to show the lockscreen…

This problem appear on booth roms (themed and not themed rom) 

Edited by Don Tsnm

Guest ElHive

This is awesome. Install this live wallpaper and it will give you ICS transitions

https://play.google....lpaper.spectrum

This one has the same transitions but i like it much better. Since u prefer blue colors i think u'll agree to that:

https://play.google....ewallpaper.mood

I really like ur ROM btw. Had Gingerounay 3.0.1 before and yours is smoother and has link2sd. Still have to update to the new one with ics-theme and technolover 1.4a .

Wanted to thank u for ur great work

Edited by ElHive

Guest Pinguy

This one has the same transitions but i like it much better. Since u prefer blue colors i think u'll agree to that:

https://play.google....ewallpaper.mood

I really like ur ROM btw. Had Gingerounay 3.0.1 before and yours is smoother and has link2sd. Still have to update to the new one with ics-theme and technolover 1.4a .

Wanted to thank u for ur great work

Thank you :)

I love the look of this wallpaper.

Guest Pinguy

ICS Theme V2 (fixed)

Restore now working ok.

shot_000017.jpg

Complete the look with go launcher Ex and android 4 Go launcher theme.

Will fix dodgy gps icon tomorrow, (only bit of green left) ;)

Any Chance on replacing the Battery icons with these in system/framework/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi

http://www.mediafire...6ss96qpya6cmgfk

UKBPb.gif

And this boot animation

http://www.mediafire...i76pjdz63u1qxf2

bootanimation.gif

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

Will certainly have a look later when I look at fixing the gps icon. :)

Awesome :)

I think your next mission after finishing the Blue and Green themes is do a silver/gray one :)

Get the same look as the notifications slide down menu in the whole system. The top bar could still stay black but change all the icons so they become white/silver. Also make the percentage bars gray/silver.

This sort of look but for Android: http://danrabbit.deviantart.com/art/elementary-gtk-theme-83104033

Guest scotth324

From now on in this rom could you put the apps in the data folder so they can be easily removed and not in system. When you force uninstall an app like auto memory killer it leaves a small trace on the system and it will not let you reinstall it at all. I try and uninstall all the system apps I can and reinstall them on the SD card but this way makes it hard. Vache had all the apps installed in data for easy removal.