Who owns a asus TF Prime?

Guest mikeyxb

Guest mikeyxb

i should be pretty soon be grtting my TF Prime very soon :lol: and since modaco is my number one source for information i thought i would ask some people who actually own one some questions....

1.... is it as good as everyone makes out to be?

2.... would you have liked to have bought a different tablet if so which one?

3.... what are the bad points about it?

4.... has anyone been successful at booting BT 5 on this (and how did it go if you did)?

5.... do you think we get it to boot windows 8 once its released?

please feel free to answer any which one of these questions and if anyone else feels there are other cool things we all should know about this tablet feel free to do so....

also i see there is not as much topics on the prime version of this tablet, is this tablet more or less the same procedures as everything would be on the standard transformer?:D

Guest ParaTr00per

1 - depends... it was good enough for me to buy :)

2 - no, as there is no tegra3 tablet with attachable keyboard / battery extension.

3 - no *working* gps, not the best wifi speeds

4 - yes, and i did it as it was described in xda-developers thread. i played with it, worked quite good :)

5 - no, i don't think we ever get w8 on prime. it's not the most popular tablet around, there is high level of android customization (due to keyboard dock) and it all doesn't help to port W8 to ATP. I would be suprised if we ever get full featured CM9 for ATP with keyboard dock...

Guest mikeyxb

and from what i have just been reading windows 8 is going to support arm so with bootloader being unlocked and win8 being arm then i think we have hope of getting windows 8 on our ATP to get the best of gaming aswell hopefully :D

Guest richardmlea

I'm loving mine. Not rooted it yet as i have not spent much time at home since I got it. Just been surfing and installing apps but Operation "memorise the internet" is one step closer to fruition. MuuuuuHAhahahaha :D

Win 8 would be nice but android suits me for now.

Now if only I can resist taking the back off it to see whats going on inside.:P