[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

of many devs.

Exactly xda needs many devs to get it going lol when my build is finished they are still expanding there team to get some things going. I can get everything running on every phone and i dont need anybody to archieve it. I dont need to butkiss the whole xda forum to get stuff going. I can do what i want and when i want and on any phone i want. I couldnt care less about everyone else. You all need to wake up we are not little bunny that needs to kiss each others arse and be happy always.

If you want to get things done then YOU need to do it. But if you want to sit on each others lap and hold hands and warm each other in a big big team then go ahead. Again i dont care, because i dont need others to do things that i want i take care of my own stuff.

Guest dlkotoric

Trip just let all these fckers troll as much as they want. Trip does his work and its his choice if he wants to share his work or not. Why can't you be god damn thankfull he has shared his rom at all. People need to wake up and realize he is doing this on his own free time. Ungratefull pepole my god.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest shrubbery

Trip just let all these fckers troll as much as they want. Trip does his work and its his choice if he wants to share his work or not. Why can't you be god damn thankfull he has shared his rom at all. People need to wake up and realize he is doing this on his own free time. Ungratefull pepole my god.

I agree wholeheartedly with these sentiments. Now can we please try and keep this thread on topic and stop all of the trolling.

Guest ozgreg

Can we get back to the topic and keep it on the topic please, we all have different approaches to software development..

TripNRaVeR did you have a chance to examine why the Cell Radio is constantly consuming battery even without a SIM Card??

Guest manwar25

I agree that we have to thank him for sharing his work with us.

I beleive that Trip is a very smart developer that can easily take care about his project without help of others.

This thread will stay active even with the appearance of CM9 Rom anywhere else. That's simply because Trip is Trip.

Guest Shaon

guys, i am having an issue. Volume button wake up is not working when phone is in ringtone mode. if i turn down volume to zero and enable vibration then volume button wake up works

Guest h00pyfr00d

I realise there's a flame war going on but I thought I'd intersect :unsure:

Has anyone noticed, or has it already been mentioned, that each time I flash the ROM I lose recovery and have to clear the recovery cache 'Fastboot erase cache'?

Loving the ROM though, really top. Thanks Trip.

Guest monx®

Has anyone noticed, or has it already been mentioned, that each time I flash the ROM I lose recovery and have to clear the recovery cache 'Fastboot erase cache'?

is not related to this rom. it happens even u flash other custom rom. maybe an issue with bootloader or custom recovery itself.

Guest deadsmile

Has somebody been able to see if the echo is RIL related ? if yes, how can I change the RIL to a working one ? thanks !

Guest Joel lock

Has somebody been able to see if the echo is RIL related ? if yes, how can I change the RIL to a working one ? thanks !

Ive tried it and it didn't work, move on..

Guest deadsmile

What do I have to do to flash bricked kernel ?

I'm coming from another rom so will have to flash boot.img anyways...

Edited by deadsmile

Guest Joel lock

I saw a post somewhere in this thread about using this ROM with franco kernel.

How does it work? Any bugs?

faux123's kernel is way better..I tried franco's kernel and the phone overheats, laggs when scrolling, etc..not good so I gave faux's kernel a try and it seems to perform better..at least for me

Guest tnpapadakos

so I noticed looking at the build.prop and searching around the rest of the rom, ro.ril.hxspa and hsdpa, gprsclass andso forth are conspicuously absent....what gives? are those values un-moddable now? are they controlled by the radio?

Guest kchino

faux123's kernel is way better..I tried franco's kernel and the phone overheats, laggs when scrolling, etc..not good so I gave faux's kernel a try and it seems to perform better..at least for me

I can confirm that faux's kernel is working great on this rom. I was unable to get franco's kernel to boot, and while the show-p kernel works, battery isn't good as the faux kernel.

Guest Rajit

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Guest fescen9

Anyone else getting odd and sudden battery drops?

For example, I'll have 55% battery, unlock the phone, open an app for a couple min and it'll suddenly drop to 49% or less.

Almost like the battery stats aren't updating properly.

The phone is fairly new and I've only done a couple full discharge cycles, but still seems odd.

I'll leave the house thinking I'm good to go, but after just a couple minutes it can drop 5-10% or more.

Guest manwar25

I can confirm that Bricked kernel is not good for this Rom.

FC usually happens.

I'll try faux kernel as your advice.

Thanks guys.

Guest Shaon
guys, i am having an issue. Volume button wake up is not working when phone is in ringtone mode. if i turn down volume to zero and enable vibration then volume button wake up works

Any idea any one?

Guest apascual89

Quick question, did some of you report that trebuchet settings were gone?

On this last build?

Edited by apascual89

Guest Nightranger73
Quick question, did some of you report that trebuchet settings were gone?

On this last build?

They're gone on other devices too. They had been disabled from cyanogenmod source tree. Maybe because trebuchet development isn't going too fast compared to apex or Nova and they're planning to rewrite the launcher settings part.

No more trebuchet settings on cm9 for galaxy tab and for gs2 too

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest apascual89

They're gone on other devices too. They had been disabled from cyanogenmod source tree. Maybe because trebuchet development isn't going too fast compared to apex or Nova and they're planning to rewrite the launcher settings part.

No more trebuchet settings on cm9 for galaxy tab and for gs2 too

OK well I just flashed revocold's build and trebuchet settings are back and better. You can set desktop grid and margin width.

Trip does that mean that your next build will include this?

Edited by apascual89

Guest Joel lock

I can confirm that Bricked kernel is not good for this Rom.

FC usually happens.

I'll try faux kernel as your advice.

Thanks guys.

remember to flash the modules too,you need to manually move them to system/lib/modules since he didn't create a flashable .zip .. i did for me..pm me if you want me to upload the .zip for the modules

Edited by Joel lock