[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest MohamadAli

The battery life is excellent imo, I'm using his kernel aswell. Can get around 4 hours of screen on time

im using francos kernel, maybe thats my problem. r5 has the worst battery life ever.

idk about trips kernel

Guest MohamadAli

My kernel gives me 1 day and 4 hours with 2 hours screen on time

im downloading new kernel and rom atm.

27kB/s taking forever..

Guest Pointlol

My kernel gives me 1 day and 4 hours with 2 hours screen on time

Is the kernel included in the new 013 build or do we have to flash the one you posted earlier manually? Thanks

Guest Pointlol

You can either flash the boot.img from the OP or the one included in the zip file. Both are the same.

Thank you. Flashing it in a sec :)

Guest MohamadAli

thanks alot trip!

however, can i just flash the image without the new rom?

cuz its taking forever to download i havent got much time.

i mean flash the new kernel on the 012

Guest TripNRaVeR

Small gift for our best developer

16B69170WL317033E

Thank you!

thanks alot trip!

however, can i just flash the image without the new rom?

cuz its taking forever to download i havent got much time.

i mean flash the new kernel on the 012

I dont know, you could try if it works without the modules

Guest Memphizzz

Hi everyone,

I've installed 012 today. My phone shows Kernel version: 2.6.39.4-TripNDroid-aosp-001-gcdcb382-dirty-noeri@noeri-VirtualBox.

I've already set up my mail accounts and synced all my mails. If I now update (thats done like the first installation right?) to 013 do I lose everything?

About the kernel: Do I have to take the boot.img and select that in the ROM Manager to update the kernel or is that an incorrect/outdated method of updating the kernel?

Thanks in advance!

@Trip

Please keep up the great work! I would like to donate too.. Do you have Paypal? Or how is donation done? :)

Guest lrbpereira

@Trip,

All seams to go smooth with your kernel.

But speed 51 in unusable. The cpu doesn't reach it, it's normal I think because de nvidia patches kicked out that speed from the scale but in your kernel 51mhz still apear even when it's not usable. Can you look into that? Supress that speed maybe as Francidco did with Franco's Kernel r5.

Network 2g/3g connnection at boot, crt, screen rotation, fmradio suport please...

Edited by lrbpereira

Guest Alpaone

013 works great so far.

BUT WiFi doesn't work anymore. Did a full wipe. I'm getting a timeout as soon as I try to open Google Play or a Website.

I will try to get my hands on the logcat later.

Enjoy your Beer! 5KK17276SE501094A

Guest lrbpereira
013 works great so far.

BUT WiFi doesn't work anymore. Did a full wipe. I'm getting a timeout as soon as I try to open Google Play or a Website.

Enjoy your Beer! 5KK17276SE501094A

Works as usual here...

Guest n3ocort3x

013 works great so far.

yeah and thats what i experience in 50 % of cases when i Install a new rom... sometimes it work, sometimes not... I installed 012 3 times... 2 times play store and other APPS wont work without one time timeout of WLAN connection (on every use) (that issue that u experienced) and for 1 time it worked... browers internet connection were stable) i dont know what causes this issue..

I always did a full wipe with battery stats and dalvik wipe... Thats the strangest bug i´ve ever seen and no one knows what this issue causes... i posted my logcat of this

allready on several forums and nobody knows what to do...

finally i found someone that have exact the same issue like me... xD

Now i came from 012 (with bugged WLAN). Wiped everything, installed GAPPS immediately after ROM (no reboot, just fixed permissions after ROM install, and after GAPPS install) and WLAN work as it should). I bet if i would have installed the rom, reboot, shutdown and installed GAPPS on next boot ... the bug would show up again... maybe this is the reason...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest Alpaone

Works as usual here...

My first thought was right.. I flashed again without gapps. WiFi is working again.

@n3ocort3x

Totally agree. Usually just wiping the Google Play Data, flashing gapps later or flashing the ROM again will fix it for me..

But besides that I feel like my HOX WiFi sucks anyway.. I am next to my rooter and my One X shows only one WiFi Bar.

Edited by Alpaone

Guest shrubbery

@Trip,

All seams to go smooth with your kernel.

But speed 51 in unusable. The cpu doesn't reach it, it's normal I think because de nvidia patches kicked out that speed from the scale but in your kernel 51mhz still apear even when it's not usable. Can you look into that? Supress that speed maybe as Francidco did with Franco's Kernel r5.

Network 2g/3g connnection at boot, crt, screen rotation, fmradio suport please...

Can you please stop requesting the same features all of the time. I am sure that Trip knows what features he is going to implement on his releases and you continually asking for the same thing isn't going to make it happen any quicker.

Guest n3ocort3x

My first thought was right.. I flashed again without gapps. WiFi is working again.

@n3ocort3x

Totally agree. Usually just wiping the Google Play Data, flashing gapps later or flashing the ROM again will fix it for me..

But besides that I feel like my HOX WiFi sucks anyway.. I am next to my rooter and my One X shows only one WiFi Bar.

Hahaha... i cant belive it... i bet you have mine H0X in your hands...xD Sometimes it work with GAPPS flashed immediately after, sometimes it work flashing GAPPS later...

it would be interesting how this happens..xD

Can you please stop requesting the same features all of the time. I am sure that Trip knows what features he is going to implement on his releases and you continually asking for the same thing isn't going to make it happen any quicker.

I posted allready what i think of such posts but then someone complained about it...xD It´s good to post feedback.. but not on every site of this thread...

always the same old story...and btw: my 51MHz is working

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest johnfreeman

Quick question - whats the current stance of GPS? Works as intended? Or recognized problem? Cause sure as hell it aint working for me. It sees 16 satellites but is unable to connect to any of em even after 5 minutes. Except one rare occasion where for a fraction of a second it got a fix on 3.

Guest Alpaone

Hahaha... i cant belive it... i bet you have mine H0X in your hands...xD Sometimes it work with GAPPS flashed immediately after, sometimes it work flashing GAPPS later...

it would be interesting how this happens..xD

Hell yeah. I just installed some Apps and now my WiFi suddenly stopped working again. This is getting a bit too random..