[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Jaso333

jus installed 014 with trips gapps. switchning to aeroplane mode causes FULL REBOOT. Which is NOT desirable. Nice work, but I would like this to be fixed.

Restoring back to ARHD 6.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

jus installed 014 with trips gapps. switchning to aeroplane mode causes FULL REBOOT. Which is NOT desirable. Nice work, but I would like this to be fixed.

Restoring back to ARHD 6.0

Lol i can confirm this, very strange

hey triipi got a samsung galaxy s3 ... :)

could you help with the port ?

donations will come your way and all the credit will go to you.

cheers.

Guest pat675

hey trip! loving the new release.

Just wanted to make known an issue im having with playing music when the lockscreen is off.

Using PlayerPro, stock music player and powerAmp, when playing music into a headset, in about 30 seconds or so (i suppose when the phone is attempting to sleep), the music slows down almost to half its normal speed. Upon waking, it returns to normal.

This issue occurred ever since you updated the kernel recently.

I've managed to temporarily solve it by raising the max CPU frequency to 475MHz (using any option under that also doesn't work) however im worried about my battery life now.

Can you please take a look at it?

Apart from that, AMAZING work man!

just installed CM9 014 + boot.img + Trip's repackaged Gapps, wiped everything (/data /cache /system, dalvik cache + battery stats)

- shutdown does not work properly : it works like a reboot as the hox restarts immediately

- the GApps' wizard doesn't work properly : an intent selector is displayed with a default action and another choice ; the wizard failed a couple of times

I'm going back to Paul's MCR as I need my phone

Guest jeanmarce

@TripNRaVeR

hello this rom install v 14 with rom + gapps-ics-20120429-signed very fluid and more apn reconu operator now automatically Bravo

it would be possible to have Sweep2wake on this kernel because I find it convenient too tired to use the power button

congratulations for this rom I addore :wub:

question why can not restart the bootloader or recovery?

Edited by jeanmarce

Guest manwar25

Hey Trip, can release 014 be flashed on release 013 without wipe?

Someone flashed it in the previous page and reported that auto rotation still working

Guest FrancisFuku

Yes I confirm: flashed over 13, with stock kernel and Trip's Gapps, and everything is working as it should (and even more, as auto-rotation is still working).

Guest altensalz

Yes I confirm: flashed over 13, with stock kernel and Trip's Gapps, and everything is working as it should (and even more, as auto-rotation is still working).

i can confirm this

Guest realunited123

@Trip I was unaware that you have moved to One X too. Still using your MIUI rom on X10 :P

Edited by realunited123

Guest manwar25

Is there any way to make auto rotation work with v.14?

I like the new version but I usually view pictures so auto rotation is important to me.

Guest n3ocort3x

Is there any way to make auto rotation work with v.14?

I like the new version but I usually view pictures so auto rotation is important to me.

flash 13 and do not wipe, then flash 014 over it... tadaaaa...xD

@ apascual... strange... mine do not deepsleep... 51MHz is the lowest...

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest johnfreeman

Another vote for music slowing down to half-speed when screen is off and presumably phone is entering sleep. Happening since last build. Also only happens with ondemand governor, switching to interactive resolves it.

Can someone else who did full wipe confirm this? Being lazy i didn't bother wiping it, so maybe there's that.

Guest manwar25

flash 13 and do not wipe, then flash 014 over it... tadaaaa...xD

Thanks

Can I flash it over v.12?

Edited by manwar25