[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest PabloEskimo

Correct decompile phone.apk and enable incall noise supression to fix

I've tried this - decompiled (apktool), changed the bool, recompiled and signed (SignApk).

I then replaced the /system/app/Phone.apk with the new modified one however it force closes and phone doesn't get any signal.

Am I missing a step? Do I have to wipe any caches?

Edited by PabloEskimo

Guest pumpk1nChou

Hello all !

It is my first flash of an android phone and your ROM is perfect ! I love it. Congratulations.

A tutorial to help beginner (noob ?) like me to flash your ROM : http://www.theandroi...-one-x-is-here/

All works like a charm except Navigon. Application says to me that the sd card is missing... It worked with the stock ROM. Do you know a solution to correct that ? I love your ROM, I would like to keep it but I need Navigon too...

It's difficult to choose between Navigon and your ROM. I would like to have both :)

Thanx in advance !

edit : I think just one app is missing on your ROM : a FM tuner. I think you can not add HTC FM tuner so can we have another ?

Edited by pumpk1nChou

I've tried this - decompiled (apktool), changed the bool, recompiled and signed (SignApk).

I then replaced the /system/app/Phone.apk with the new modified one however it force closes and phone doesn't get any signal.

Am I missing a step? Do I have to wipe any caches?

do with this tool. make an update.zip .. flash in CWM and then clear dalvik-cache . hope that helps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1558171

Edited by Guest

Guest klyupp

Anyone having problem with Whatapp? I cant seem to connect whatapp. It keeps saying I am not connected to internet even though I am. (I can use browser, twitter, fb, etc.)

Having the exact same problem, fixed it by restoring whatsapp with TB.

Guest Sebianoti

After 18 hours of having this of my phone it's safe to say it's almost perfect. Certain things like Wi-Fi not working and using mobile data, incall noise suppression can be fixed since instructions were given how to do that. only problem i have is data is wiped every new version that comes out with few fixes, c'mon not even official CM roms require that.

Guest deadsmile

After 18 hours of having this of my phone it's safe to say it's almost perfect. Certain things like Wi-Fi not working and using mobile data, incall noise suppression can be fixed since instructions were given how to do that. only problem i have is data is wiped every new version that comes out with few fixes, c'mon not even official CM roms require that.

He said this one would be the last one which would wipe everything (I think it is because of the more stable base and hardware compatibility...)

Another bug I found, was that at each reboot, things like the customisations in the notification bar and battery indicator are reseted to default (even if the selection is kept in the menu...)

I need to deselect an option and add it again, to make them visible, even if the order is again default... Not a big problem, but a bit frustrating ^^

Guest TripNRaVeR

Here is a gift for all of your hard work

Confirmation number: 03T3829676972784C

You really deserve more and more.

Thank you :)

Guest pumpk1nChou

@TripNRaVeR do you know why Navigon says that I need a SD card ? I don't understand... Maybe it is mount too early in the system ? I can send a you an apk for you if you want to test it... Maybe you can find the solution.

Guest PabloEskimo

I've tried recompiling the Phone.apk with:

<bool name="has_in_call_noise_suppression">true</bool>

While I got the phone app to run OK after a bit of playing it still had the echo.

I then tried changing:

sput-boolean v0, Lcom/android/phone/PhoneUtils;->sIsNoiseSuppressionEnabled:Z

to

sput-boolean v1, Lcom/android/phone/PhoneUtils;->sIsNoiseSuppressionEnabled:Z

in smali/com/android/phone/PhoneUtils.smali but still no joy - the echo still persists.

I've been wiping the dalvik cache at every stage incase it was that but no difference.

Will there be a v0.6 on its way with the wifi/mobile data priority and the echo fix?

If not I'll have to go back to stock rom as the echo is stopping me from using the phone.

Guest sckank

Same here...

I was just going to flash this one. Are the problem sovled?

Edit: about the not waking from deep sleep - problem?

Edited by sckank

Guest juanferrero

I have compiled a new version with the needed fixes included :)

Which are ... (?)

I've been waiting to flash my HOX with this new release. Will this be the last one that requires data wipe?? Because it gets a little annoying to have to backup my Angry Birds records every other day... :P

BTW, congratulations on the excelente job Noeri!!

Guest sibbor

Could you please provide a changelog with your releases on the first post or at least for the post where you're announcing the new update. Downloading 005 now.

I guess 005 006 contains fixes for the mic noise cancelling? WiFi over mobile data fix too? AP priority fixes? Non-wiping version? These are the once I've seen discussed. A bit hard to follow.

GREAT work with the ROM + the kernel (noticed on Twitter)!

Edited by sibbor

Guest manwar25

Thanks for your quick help.

Waiting for the link....

Guest Sebianoti

Could you please provide a changelog with your releases on the first post or at least for the post where you're announcing the new update. Downloading 005 now.

I guess 005 contains fixes for the mic noise cancelling? WiFi over mobile data fix too? AP priority fixes? Non-wiping version? These are the once I've seen discussed. A bit hard to follow.

GREAT WORK!!

005, that's from yesterday.

Guest MrLadoodle

Going to wait for the update that fixes the Wifi/HSPA issues, then I'm going to flash this.

How did you fix the radios? Did the HTC Kernel source help.