[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest kchino

Is anyone else having issues with getting a GPS lock? I can pick up 6-9 locks out of 16 satellites in anywhere from 3-10 seconds on Sense based ROMs. On CM9 and Trips mashup ROM I can only get a lock on 4 max out of 16, it also takes anywhere from 3-10 minutes to do so and switches from the locked satellites and loses my position with any movement. I've changed my config files to point to the appropriate servers but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else?

Guest hutzdani

Launcher pro issue found, might happen on other 3rd party launchers.

Adding an app to the home screens or removing one to the bin causes the icon tray to blurr and cause duplicates slightly below the others,it never happned before on my s2 running cm9 and launcher pro.

Guest angingrich

Is anyone else having issues with getting a GPS lock? I can pick up 6-9 locks out of 16 satellites in anywhere from 3-10 seconds on Sense based ROMs. On CM9 and Trips mashup ROM I can only get a lock on 4 max out of 16, it also takes anywhere from 3-10 minutes to do so and switches from the locked satellites and loses my position with any movement. I've changed my config files to point to the appropriate servers but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else?

I am. I didn't wait past about 2 minutes, but it hadn't gotten a lock in that time. About to flash back to a stock-based ROM because I need GPS =\

Battery is draining fast too, faster than stock.

Edited by angingrich

Guest dietcoke1975

Fladhed the rom las night...but a lot of big problems..!

Wifi stability..it connects to my dual band router both 2.4ghz or 5ghz, but after one minute, max two, it disconnects, or losts ip address, and doesn't want to reconnect.. recovery not starts..! It tries to enter recovery, i see it for about one second., but iwt restarts immediatly..! Market force close.. what i may do..??

Guest kchino

Fladhed the rom las night...but a lot of big problems..!

Wifi stability..it connects to my dual band router both 2.4ghz or 5ghz, but after one minute, max two, it disconnects, or losts ip address, and doesn't want to reconnect.. recovery not starts..! It tries to enter recovery, i see it for about one second., but iwt restarts immediatly..! Market force close.. what i may do..??

I'm pretty sure he's aware of the Wifi issues. Maybe it'll be fixed in the next update. The recovery issues aren't rom related. Boot in to fastboot and connect to your computer and do > fastboot erase cache. Try fixing the market by going to Settings > Apps > All then delete the data from the market app.

Guest hutzdani

If you reflash cwm via cwm before first boot there is no recovery issue, or build a clear cache script into the next build

Guest Try4Ce

Let's just chill out, guys. Trip knows what he does :) It's tough enough to port CM9 without proper sources anyways.

I am really looking forward to the next release. CM9 can make the One X only more epic than it already is.

Guest TripNRaVeR

New version will require a data wipe again, i suggest to backup youre stuff using 3rd party apps and not recovery to restore data. If the small problems are solved now it will not wipe data again.

Guest Try4Ce

New version will require a data wipe again, i suggest to backup youre stuff using 3rd party apps and not recovery to restore data. If the small problems are solved now it will not wipe data again.

No sweat. I will be coming from a Sense ROM (duh) and therefore, a full wipe will be done anyways :)

Guest Shaon

some apps are fcing. dolphin browse r, ma ton btowser , built-in browser, Facebook, eBay.

any solution for this yet?

Guest sibbor

htc really letting us down... the kernel source well :( no words for

Yeah, I noticed... ;) https://github.com/T...12997b0dac057fa

Doesn't seem like the source is up to date or the one that shipped with the device either? Saw your tweet about the benchmark. Low memory performance. Or did you do any experiments?

Btw, got your CM9 source available somewhere? EDIT: or are you still cleaning it up before showing it in public?

Edited by sibbor

Guest TripNRaVeR

Btw, got your CM9 source available somewhere? EDIT: or are you still cleaning it up before showing it in public?

100% closed source

Guest sibbor

100% closed source

Alright. Any plans on sharing your findings in the future? I'm a C/Java developer, but not really into this ROM development. Always enjoy reading changelogs and source code. Did a few KANGs for the LG Optimus 2X, for private use only. Will see if I can make CM9 run on my H1X soon too.

Keep up the good work!

Guest manwar25

@Noeri

I am the one who posted your link by mistake 4 days ago.

It was really done by mistake and I deleted the link after that.

I am telling you that because someone reported it today in a previous post.

I don't know why did he do that.

Guest shingers5

Loving this rom as all aosp apps are there from the door. Very good battery life and fluid performance. Have been able to flash from jdroid without need for flash boot.img via fastboot. Only a few roms need this boot.img flash via fastboot like leedroid, coredroid, energy as ramdisk has been modded. Most roms use std kernel so can flash most without manual fadtboot boot.img.

For recovery issues just fastboot erase cache from bootloader screen and it will be fine.

Mobile data is working fine from the off so thats sorted.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Loving this rom as all aosp apps are there from the door. Very good battery life and fluid performance. Have been able to flash from jdroid without need for flash boot.img via fastboot. Only a few roms need this boot.img flash via fastboot like leedroid, coredroid, energy as ramdisk has been modded. Most roms use std kernel so can flash most without manual fadtboot boot.img.

For recovery issues just fastboot erase cache from bootloader screen and it will be fine.

Mobile data is working fine from the off so thats sorted.

You dont need to flash boot.img but you will have issues if you dont flash it. Also a s*** load of htc sense services keep trying to run in the background but because of missing files it eats slowly youre battery.

Guest angingrich

The Android camera app is slow to open and slow to take pictures. Would it be possible to use the stock HTC one that ships on the phone?

The Android camera app is slow to open and slow to take pictures. Would it be possible to use the stock HTC one that ships on the phone?

its not possible as cyanogen and htc sense frameworks are proprietary, they wont work together ~!

Guest Ste_B

Only thing stopping me flashing this is the camera mate. :(

There's an AOSP look ROM with Sense imaging here http://goo.gl/UNmFq I'm sure Jdroid wouldn't mind some links going the other way.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa