[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Rouzbeh

How are you guys even comparing JDR0iD's rom with Tripnraver's? JDR0iD might have worked hard, and his effort is appreciated, but at the end of the day, its still a sense crap (with aosp theme). but TripNRaVer has pure CM9 ics, which i awesome, and its much much much much much better imho.

JDR0iD is just a sense rom covered with AOSP looks ... Its something of no use to CM9 users ... unless you are a noob and you can't really tell the difference.

Edited by Rouzbeh

Guest Savagedp

How are you guys even comparing JDR0iD's rom with Tripnraver's? JDR0iD might have worked hard, and his effort is appreciated, but at the end of the day, its still a sense crap (with aosp theme). but TripNRaVer has pure CM9 ics, which i awesome, and its much much much much much better imho.

JDR0iD is just a sense rom covered with AOSP looks ... Its something of no use to CM9 users ... unless you are a noob and you can't really tell the difference.

I'm not a noob, new to modaco. but I'd say that his rom is good. It's not just a sense rom themed... it actually has quite a bit of sense removed, performs way faster than stock. but of course has it's fair share of bugs. Just like Trip's CM9...

so you gotta give credit to both of them instead of just slamming it as sense crap.

but yeah. lets get back on topic... cm9 still rocks =)

Guest manwar25

Do anyone have a connection error with Market?

The Market was working fine but yesterday it always gave me "no connection".

I tried to clear data but it still the same error.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm not a noob, new to modaco. but I'd say that his rom is good. It's not just a sense rom themed... it actually has quite a bit of sense removed, performs way faster than stock. but of course has it's fair share of bugs. Just like Trip's CM9...

so you gotta give credit to both of them instead of just slamming it as sense crap.

but yeah. lets get back on topic... cm9 still rocks =)

A rom built from scratch offcourse a stock rom with a theme shouldnt have any. I can build a senseless rom of 150mb (with htc camera) in a few hours. I did demonstrate this on the Sensation. Stay ontopic here this isnt sense

Guest MrLadoodle

Thats what I'm trying to say, its not really senseless.

Guest Rouzbeh

seriously, htc one x was a failure without tripnraver ... he made it awesome with this rom. I can't ever see myself going back to sense.

Edited by Rouzbeh

Guest beanbean50

Will Show's modified kernel work with CM9?

well, I just flashed this rom over the top of Snow's kernel (full wipe, but kept the kernel and modules) and it seems to run perfect including the awesome Sweep2wake....

lovin this rom already much obliged Mr Trip :)

Guest Sebianoti

Hmm, Trip this happened earlier when the device couldn't wake up from sleep and i had to restart it

http://i.imgur.com/dPSj7.png

Also there is a problem when calling someone.... hang up button doesn't always work,

Edited by Sebianoti

Guest pumpk1nChou

Hmm, Trip this happened earlier when the device couldn't wake up from sleep and i had to restart it

Also there is a problem when calling someone.... hang up button doesn't always work,

I think I have the same problem. Sometime it will appear after 10 minutes after reboot, sometimes after 4 hours after reboot. I want to power up my screen, I push the power button and nothing...

I have to push long time on power button to restart (reboot) my device.

Guest manwar25

Hang up button doesn't work unless I press twice.

Guest beanbean50

also when I try to change the font size in the default browser (Accessibility) it force closes not sure if it's a known issue but apart from that a truly awesome rom :)

Guest more2come

Why is everyone so eager to use the "Bricked Kernel" on CM9? Show-P maybe fixed alot of HTC crap there, but you can't make gold out of s***! The devs need some REAL sources, new and clean code to really unleash the beast! Don't want to be harsh, but the current custom kernels are like bears on tricycles.

Guest dlkotoric

Can anyone post a link to the gapps they are using with this. The regular 04/29/12 from the cm team is having some problems where I cant get some apps such as youtube. Says not compatible

Guest Sebianoti

Can anyone post a link to the gapps they are using with this. The regular 04/29/12 from the cm team is having some problems where I cant get some apps such as youtube. Says not compatible

Uploading to my dropbox for you, 50% done, but seeing as this rom isn't using Wi-Fi but 3G it might take 5 or more minutes

Guest dlkotoric

Uploading to my dropbox for you, 50% done, but seeing as this rom isn't using Wi-Fi but 3G it might take 5 or more minutes

Thank you sir

Guest pumpk1nChou

I'm using gapps with this link : http://www.theandroi...-one-x-is-here/

Gapps is available on number 5.

Edited by pumpk1nChou

Guest Sebianoti

Thats the one I used and can't seem to download youtube among some other apps. I guess mine was the updated 04-29-12 instead of 04-22-12.

Are you able to use youtube with this.

https://www.dropbox....0317-signed.zip

if youtube is not included install this apk https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxcjqj2sir1d5xt/YouTube-3505.apk

Edited by Sebianoti