[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest dlkotoric

is it possible to do the fastboot erase cache from the phone. I'm at work and can't start my recovery now and don't have administrative rights to do it from my work computer.

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest dlkotoric

is it possible to do the fastboot erase cache from the phone. I'm at work and can't start my recovery now and don't have administrative rights to do it from my work computer.

I'll take it there is no way for me to do this.

Guest MrLadoodle

No, its only able to be done from USB.

Blame HTCs locked bootloader.

Guest loskristianos

No. You can wipe /cache from recovery, but you can't run fastboot commands from your phone.

Guest dlkotoric

No, its only able to be done from USB.

Blame HTCs locked bootloader.

well that sucks, which means I'll have too keep my laptop always in the car, LOL

Is there something I'm doing thats causing this or does it just happen. Cause I was able to go into recovery before but and one of a sudden can't anymore

Edited by dlkotoric

Guest TripNRaVeR

Changelog 006:

Fixed wifi/mobile connection issue

Fixed phone call issues (i guess)

Camera app updated

Softmenu key (3dot) added

New boot.img

Latest CM9 changes merged

If you have deep sleep issues then youre device is probably faulty (raise max clock to 100mhz to fix)

ps. if you like the rom hit the first post +1 lol

Guest Sebianoti

hell yes new rom being uploaded now

Hold back your excitement for when you have it running on your phone and Wi-fi issue is fixed

Guest Try4Ce

Changelog 006:

Softmenu key (3dot) added

Sweet deal Trip! But this point got my attention. Does it mean that the touchkey aren't remapped anymore? Cuz that is ALWAYS the first thing I did after flashing customs (if it wasnt included already). Really hated the fact that ugly 3dot menu bar appears within most games and even alot of apps and therefore steal precious real screen estate...

If thats the case, can you provide a patch maybe to remove it again (long press home for multitask, multitask key for menu) ... Will flash the new release either way, really excited to see CM9 on my phone!

Guest FabioPBX

Can anyone post a link to the gapps they are using with this. The regular 04/29/12 from the cm team is having some problems where I cant get some apps such as youtube. Says not compatible

for latest gapps, check here

http://goo.im/gapps

they do a good job at keeping it up to date..

--

on another note, anyone having BT issues? the first tiem i pair my Bluetooth Wireless Headset (Nokai BH-905i) everythign works, if i then disconnect BT, phoen or headset, it wont connect, says connecting but never does.. was OK in v004 and Sense ROM.. will try on v006 as its been released already, but anyone please do try if you got any BT headsets lying around :D

@Trip would you like a bug tracker? I could host one up on my BugTracker, nothing fancy but might help keep track of issues :s

Guest strandoe

This ROM is incredibly good! Liberated from the sense crap at last. And now wifi/3g works like a charm with 006. I still have one issue though. When using a pin code as screen lock, the "lock immediately" setting doesn't work. It asks for the pin instantly when using the power button, regardless of the setting. This frankly bugs the hell out of me, since I'm using an exchange account that forces pin.

Guest Mr Gimp

My first post here on MoDaCo is going to be an apology to you Noeri.

I once mentioned elsewhere that I'd be surprised if I ever saw a stable release of anything from you. I am hereby eating my words, and apologise.

There's no doubt a lot of rage and pain flying about inside you at the minute (I browse your Twitter) but there's also no doubting that your CM9 work for the One X is rather bloody good. :-)

Guest ondrosaurus

First post here, this ROM is just great - karma for that :)

Today I flashed the 5 version and I wanted to write here, what about that annoying wifi/mobile issue, but then I saw, there is a newer version already, so I'm heading to flash it asap.

I have only one question, and it is about recovery. Do I still need my battery to be fully charged when flashing a new ROM or not?

Guest TripNRaVeR

First post here, this ROM is just great - karma for that :)

Today I flashed the 5 version and I wanted to write here, what about that annoying wifi/mobile issue, but then I saw, there is a newer version already, so I'm heading to flash it asap.

I have only one question, and it is about recovery. Do I still need my battery to be fully charged when flashing a new ROM or not?

No besides that the rom takes just about 1 minute or less to install so youre pretty safe

Guest ondrosaurus

No besides that the rom takes just about 1 minute or less to install so youre pretty safe

thank you for your quick response :)

Guest Mr Gimp

Any idea why the Phase Beam live wallpaper doesn't function on the One X? I'm assuming it's Tegra related as I've not seen problems elsewhere?

Guest strandoe

That was the only really smooth wallpaper on my galaxy nexus, so I'm guessing it is optimized for that C/GPU, i.e. not working anywhere else.

Guest TripNRaVeR

That was the only really smooth wallpaper on my galaxy nexus, so I'm guessing it is optimized for that C/GPU, i.e. not working anywhere else.

Its probably resolution related.. Does it work on sense?

Guest strandoe

I don't know if its just me, but I keep having soft reboots, nothing too major, just annoying more than anything

Had one when pressing the power button to unlock the device.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm running this version 2 days without a single reboot lol boost up the min freq and.or flash the boot.img from the OP its updated today