[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Willieumm

Guess I'll try this since it appears that AOKP and TripNDroid aren't going to be supported anymore. Where is the gapps download?

Guest deadsmile

can we flash bricked kernel over this without risk ?

Edit : oups sorry for douple post...

Edited by deadsmile

Guest deadsmile

Test and tell us

Would like to, but not really wanting to brick something... So I prefer asking the elder one's (but as I see, this becoms problematic...)

Guest johnfreeman

Well, im having echo problems as well - the person who is talking with can hear their own echo better then my actual voice almost.

Guest richardddd

Bricked is a Sense kernel, it will most likely not boot with an AOSP rom.

I flashed project eternity kernel and it worked fine. No problem there :)

Guest LarryLars

I'm having it...

Just flashed and I can confirm the echo is there, I am on ATT, not sure if it is carrier specific.

Guest FabioPBX

Anyone experiencing Bluetooth issues? Mine won't connect after initial pairing... keeps trying and trying to connect and sometimes randomly does... anyone

Guest manwar25

Anyone experiencing Bluetooth issues? Mine won't connect after initial pairing... keeps trying and trying to connect and sometimes randomly does... anyone

Everytime I connect BT to my car BT, I unpair then pair again to work.

Guest deadsmile

Just flashed and I can confirm the echo is there, I am on ATT, not sure if it is carrier specific.

nope, I'm on a french one... Would it be possible that there are different versions of the secondary mic ? and so, some people have one working with this code, others are not supported ?

Guest FabioPBX

I don't have any problems with 007 using my parrot ck3100 every day...

mind you, it was fine at first!! pre 006

On another note... i think somethings is wrong with WiFi.. ive got a 'Cloud' (HotSpots) account that identifies me automaticly.. however after a minute or 2 i get disconected and it no longer indentifies my device as registered.. then after another couple of minutes it re-identifies.. anyone with similer issues?