[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest shadow2062

Anyone experiencing Bluetooth issues? Mine won't connect after initial pairing... keeps trying and trying to connect and sometimes randomly does... anyone

I can confirm i've had issues with the bluetooth audio in my car since version 005. I've repaired multiple times and it pairs fine, but as soon as i go to play something it just loses connection. The phone part of it works fine however. Just been using an aux cable for now.

Edited by shadow2062

Guest TripNRaVeR

Is everyone here having those echo issues? I have made a few calls this evening and i had none also the people on the phone didnt complain about it.

Guest Joel lock

Is everyone here having those echo issues? I have made a few calls this evening and i had none also the people on the phone didnt complain about it.

I am, people are hearing their own voices

Guest eggyenergy666

Yeah its working(:and tried francos ine but it didnt boot for me;)

Edited by eggyenergy666

Guest kchino

I'm experiencing the call issues too, callers hear their own voice, echo.

Guest pawelkonstanty

Does the sweeptowake work? is anyone using franco's kernel? I didn't fare so well...

sweep2wake works :) kernel bricked works :)

Cheers

Edited by pawelkonstanty

Guest kchino

Yeah its working(:and tried francos ine but it didnt boot for me;)

sweep2wake works :) kernel bricked works :)

Cheers

cool, thank you.

Guest manwar25

Np brother, did you get the 52mhz to work. The kernel is very nice, but i cant get to the low clocks:(

I can't get it too. If u found a way to get it working plz let me know.

Sweeptowake is very nice.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol i dont know why but now my friend RevoCold is banned on xda :D He is sitting 2 chairs next to me and suddenly he gets a message "TripNRaVeR returns"

Guest apascual89
Lol i dont know why but now my friend RevoCold is banned on xda :D He is sitting 2 chairs next to me and suddenly he gets a message "TripNRaVeR returns"

I just saw the thread over at xda locked. I guess they really don't want you or work over there:o. The loss is theirs.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by apascual89

Guest TripNRaVeR

I couldnt care less lol thats his problem :P He compiled his rom with my sources so it is build by himself

But its kinda funny he registerd this afternoon and he is gone allready :D

Guest sibbor

I couldnt care less lol thats his problem :P He compiled his rom with my sources so it is build by himself

But its kinda funny he registerd this afternoon and he is gone allready :D

Sharing your sources might be useful here. That way your work would be able to exists on XDA, with proper credits back to you (hopefully?!). You're doing great work with the ROM, but it really doesn't get the attention it deserves. This ROM + a kernel from XDA is the way to go, at least until your kernel is released.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Sharing your sources might be useful here. That way your work would be able to exists on XDA, with proper credits back to you (hopefully?!). You're doing great work with the ROM, but it really doesn't get the attention it deserves. This ROM + a kernel from XDA is the way to go, at least until your kernel is released.

I know for certain my sources will not be released as RevoCold gets banned for using my sources then they need to ban everyone else who uses it. Or they just banned him cause he is a friend of mine?

Guest mgf8384

I know for certain my sources will not be released as RevoCold gets banned for using my sources then they need to ban everyone else who uses it. Or they just banned him cause he is a friend of mine?

Well.....i managed to download the ROM off XDA. I have a premium account with file factory so i had it in a couple minutes. Gonna give it a try. Shame he got banned also. Does he have a thread elsewhere?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Well.....i managed to download the ROM off XDA. I have a premium account with file factory so i had it in a couple minutes. Gonna give it a try. Shame he got banned also. Does he have a thread elsewhere?

No i was just helping him getting everything set up so that he could start developing he was here with his laptop. Maybe he is going to release his stuff also on modaco.

Guest kchino

It appeared that the mod is under the assumption that revo and you are one and the same. I don't think it was your code. If revo signed up for xda at your house maybe they know your ip and thought it was you? Either way, continue on...

Guest sibbor

True, but couldn't that be fun? Ban party over at XDA ;-)... J/K.

Guest mgf8384

No i was just helping him getting everything set up so that he could start developing he was here with his laptop. Maybe he is going to release his stuff also on modaco.

Why isn't your work allowed on XDA? I always used cyanogen mod when i had my atrix....loved it!

Guest TripNRaVeR

It appeared that the mod is under the assumption that revo and you are one and the same. I don't think it was your code. If revo signed up for xda at your house maybe they know your ip and thought it was you? Either way, continue on...

He signed up there earlier today at his house not at my place he only created the topic here. Are you in the position to notify the mod who banned him? (if this is really the case)

Guest kchino

He signed up there earlier today at his house not at my place he only created the topic here. Are you in the position to notify the mod who banned him? (if this is really the case)

I could send a message to the mod asking why he closed the thread, but I don't know exactly why or have any pull. I came to this conclusion because his closing post said "Sorry TripNRaVeR, you're banned from XDA".

Guest sibbor

I was thinking that the echo sound during phone calls might occur because of incompatible RIL/baseband (BB). The LG Optimus 2X had similar issues and LG released a lot of different RILs + basebands... it was a mess to get right. That's why I created GetRIL; to match RIL/BB up. Today I've added preliminary support for our HTC One X + non-rooted devices (presenting more data, but inactivated downloading & installing of RILs, naturally).

Does anyone care to test GetRIL 0.8.3 beta 1? I haven't tested it enough and I'm in need for some feedback. Does it work properly for our HTC One X's? Does it report a certain RIL for you (only added three WWE so far -> 1.26, 1.28, 1.29)? Does installing a RIL solve the echo for you?

I've attached the APK, as a .txt file because the file wasn't allowed the .apk extension.

GetRIL 0.8.3-beta-01.txt

Edited by sibbor