[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest FabioPBX

About the non turn off issue.

Im on Tryps original kernel from v013, full wipe.

You put your phone on "off" and it stays off? Mine reboots...

menu is broken ;)

Guest lrbpereira

One other thing pair to the turn off issue, that is really borring is when you turn off the screen with the power button, the lockscreen wakes up the screen - almost every time - having to push one more time the power button down...

Any solution for that?

Guest Alpaone

[...]The wlan problems are solved in 014 tough.[...]

My hero.

What is up with Kernel 3.0.28? Why don't you use 3.1.10 as it is in the Linux for Terga R15 release?

Brighten me up (if I act like a noob).

Guest TripNRaVeR

My hero.

What is up with Kernel 3.0.28? Why don't you use 3.1.10 as it is in the Linux for Terga R15 release?

Brighten me up (if I act like a noob).

It was easier to start with but i have also a 3.1.10 kernel just not pushed to github because it suffers from the same issue.

Guest freecrap1004

I'm having trouble installing this. Whenever im in recovery mode trying to install the zip from the sd card i am getting "E:Error in /sdcard/cm_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri_013.zip (status 1) Installation aborted. How do I get this thing to install?

I'm flashing the kernal provided with the 013 package.

One more bug. Phone doesnt trun off, he autoreboots.

About the non turn off issue.

Im on Tryps original kernel from v013, full wipe.

You put your phone on "off" and it stays off? Mine reboots...

Same problem when I was on 013.

As it was annoying I did a RUU (1.29.401.11) then I installed Paul's vanilla MCR

I'm waiting for 014 release to come back on Trip's ROM

menu is broken ;)

Can you give a little bit more details ?

Edited by a2b

Guest Emmepi

Then you are probably using Franco's r7 kernel. Either update to r8 or use another kernel. I could be wrong though, because I'm still running stock.. :P

Mine's can't shut off too... And i'm using provided 013 kernel...

Guest MrLadoodle

You really have no clue about open source oh well you are a nobody so nevermind

Because your work is a shining example of open source obviously.

You open-source your kernel because you have to, the CM9 ROM on XDA is open-sourcing their entire ROM because they want to, and look how quick things are being fixed.

I've switched to the XDA one, sure it has some pretty terrible bugs, but they are positive about their work, and always happy to hear input and peoples ideas/suggestions.

Edited by MrLadoodle

Guest lrbpereira

Thanks Trip for never responding to my issues!

Very nice from you, you have a semi closedsource operation mounted, and don´t accept ppl mentioning what´s wrong with your build to improve them, very nice...!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks Trip for never responding to my issues!

Very nice from you, you have a semi closedsource operation mounted, and don´t accept ppl mentioning what´s wrong with your build to improve them, very nice...!

The reason i dont respond to you is because you always post hundreds request and always the same questions time after time and this is also mentioned by other people in this thread that you should stop requesting and demanding always the same s***. Unless you can properly behave against me i dont respond to youre posts. I never offended you with anything still you only demanding stuff from me and youre posts only contain requests, atleast all youre posts towards me.

Guest lrbpereira

Okok,

You force ppl to abandon your efort.

Rest that from me you will be bothered any more. You can build yourself, find bugs yourself and respond your own questions to yourself!

Cheers

Guest n3ocort3x

ALL that what people want is a final bugfree ROM... nothing elese... They dont care about who builds it... All they care is that it s done so far they can use it..

I bet that none of these will ever come back to this thread when everything works...

Its f**** his decision if he shares his work or not... sure i´m also for open source but

when he will not share it then it is his decision and there will be a reason for it... If someone thinks that is selfish or such thing than its his opinion..."a opinion" in 100

I´m on XDA and here...so where is the problem... wait I got it... When he will work with the others the build will move faster forward and people get what they want earlier...

no one cares about anything else than gettin the ONE X to CM9.. thats the whole story... so it seems to me...

It is possible to co operate with guys like trip and with guys on XDA... I dont care about this flaming and whos the bad boy in this war... i just want to help EVERYONE whos building up

a CM9 on H0X... No matter if its Trip or someone on XDA...

Is both so hard to handle... XDA and this this one... ?

Edited by n3ocort3x

Guest TripNRaVeR

Okok,

You force ppl to abandon your efort.

Rest that from me you will be bothered any more. You can build yourself, find bugs yourself and respond your own questions to yourself!

Cheers

Lol you dont help with bughunting cause you always posts exactly the same, there is nothing new within youre posts al youre bugs are known allready still you keep hammering on the same thing. So if you abandon this well thats fine with me.

ps. i dont care about how many users i have i do this for myself and to learn from it not for you ungratefull people so that is the reason i dont have to cuddle up with with a team of kids on xda to get a build up and running

Guest n3ocort3x

ps. i dont care about how many users i have i do this for myself and to learn from it not for you ungratefull people so that is the reason i dont have to cuddle up with with a team of kids on xda to get a build up and running

thats how a developer have to think...+1

Guest Nightranger73

... kids thinking they're developers only because they cook some roms following someone else's tutorial and patching the framework with some icon and when it's time to get their hands in the dirty with sources most of them (not all of them, read it carefully) they don't know even where to start to get a building host up and running...

Guest hecatae

Finally managed to boot the 3.1.10 kernel

I'm impressed, will see if I have sometime this week to unlock my bootloader and try this. Appreciate all your work so far Trip

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm impressed, will see if I have sometime this week to unlock my bootloader and try this. Appreciate all your work so far Trip

Well its more a "developers" boot, it boots and inmediatly shuts down lol but seeing this in relation with my previous builds that just hang on the HTC logo i can say that it now boots. Also i commented almost any change in the source with "//TripNRaVeR" and that makes it easy (for devs) to search for parts that are changed in the initial commit.

Guest manwar25

Version 012 is one of the best versions released for this Rom.

Can we expect a fix for call hanging button soon?

Thanks Trip for all of your efforts.

Guest Simon O

Everyone needs to stop arguing and fighting with each other. Keep your opinions to yourself and stop with the insults. I don't care who started it - any more posts like them and I'll start swinging my ban hammer.

Guest apascual89

Everyone needs to stop arguing and fighting with each other. Keep your opinions to yourself and stop with the insults. I don't care who started it - any more posts like them and I'll start swinging my ban hammer.

That would be wonderful!! Maybe that way we don't need to go through 10 pointless posts to get to one with rom related info.

Trip keep it up, thanks