[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest rekoil

I have an One X using the S4 quad core, not Tegra. The default.prop in Trips rom uses Tegra kernel. I'm not sure, but does play a part regarding stability on the S4 one x?

There's no such thing as an S4-based HTC One X, what you have is the HTC One XL. AT&T are retarded.

Guest FabioPBX

Apollo has some errors. I am sure that ur problem is not with BT.

Try any other music app from the market and you will be fine.

hmm will restore back and try another..

in any case, anyone know why im having trouble restoring my Stock HTC NandDroidbackups.. it plays the HTC sounds but its cuts off short and wont boot past the htc one logo... anyone please? ty

read next post..

EDIT:

nop, using ubermusic and still same effect.. it will simply skip endlessly if BT headset is connected :(

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest FabioPBX

damn why is this restore not working :(

seems there's a problem restoring a stock boot from a backup... anyway flashed it manually and now works :)

@Trip please fix that BT streaming issues as soon as you can.. :D

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest benjamilangsted

someone other there have bug in the text message? - when im write a message , it's stop and then i can type anything... a few second later i can write again but i stop same place .. and then i cant write anything again ..? do anyone have the solution ?

Best regards

-Benjamin

Guest Shalom_world

Using Bluetooth to listen to music is like watching a bluray on a 7" black and white TV.

I'v got Sennheiser PXC 310 BT

It's not the same :D

v014 no BT streaming.. will try this method now, BT streaming is a major for me :/

EDIT:

BT connects fine, even after pairing, camera works fine both pictures (did not try face detection) and video, rotation also works

BT streaming however does not work :( :(, it plays fine if your playing asong and then connect BT headset, but when u change song, they all skip each other in a endless loop (if uve got repeat on lol), anyway, no go for me until this is fixed :(

I can Confirm it.

Edited by Shalom_world

Guest apascual89
Using Bluetooth to listen to music is like watching a bluray on a 7" black and white TV.

Thanks for your opinion.

Guest Mischaseb

I feel like a retard, my phone is stuck on a blank screen when trying to start the rom for the first time. It hits the Htc One splash screen and then goes to a black screen. I did the install correctly (boot.img via fastboot, flash rom, flash gapps, fastboot erase cache) but its still not working. Anyone have the same thing or have any ideas?

Guest FabioPBX

I feel like a retard, my phone is stuck on a blank screen when trying to start the rom for the first time. It hits the Htc One splash screen and then goes to a black screen. I did the install correctly (boot.img via fastboot, flash rom, flash gapps, fastboot erase cache) but its still not working. Anyone have the same thing or have any ideas?

looks good, try, erasing cache straight after u flash boot...

but u most likely have a messed up download, re download the files :)

EDIT:

oh and u might wanna try wiping too ;)

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest ccalby

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to upgrade?

I am assuming backup apps, contacts, etc then completely wipe correct VIA CWM and then install CM.

Can someone provide more detailed instructions if not please? I am using 012 I _THINK_. Will I loose saved app data?

Also, my battery life is terrible, about 12 hours on a good day when not using it much. I have JuiceDefender.

My GPS also isn't as good as it was when my HTC One X had the stock ROM. Even with GPS enabled, I get your location is currently unavailable no matter where I am.

Thanks Guys!

Guest FabioPBX

if u wipe u will lose all data, or u can simply flash the new boot and Rom over it.. can cause some problems tho.. back up all user apps using titanium backup and any txt messages program from app store

Guest FabioPBX

Thanks FabioPBX.

Is the GPS issue fixed in this release and has the battery life improved?

im not using the ROM currently, because BT streaming aint working.. and ive never had any GPS issues ever... but i could be wrong.. battery always lasted about 9 to 11hours for me.. (with everything on), u may want to clear the battery statistics using CWM, do a full charge and let it run down, then see how it goes the next charge :)

Update ETA within 2-3 days

hey Trip will this have a fix for BT Streaming, any word on this? its really keeping me from using the ROM :(

Guest derin38

Trip, do you have any intention of fixing the MHL problem?

The displayed image on the TV is in landscape but rotated 90 degrees.

Thanks.

Guest megane42

cheers, following you here from like 5th page lol :D flashed v14 but having a few issues:

1. flipscrees (autorotate) doesn't work at all, tried everything, even flashed v14 then 12 then 14 again with boot.img's included and still nothing (superwiped before ofcourse), works sometimes when I enter camera FV5 and exit then it stays horizontal, weird :S

2. volume buttons wake sometimes work, sometimes it doesn't, I think when phone is in sleep mode for more then 2-3min it stops working and need to press power button to wake it

3. used WIFI for like 30min when checking facebook, mail, etc and it drained like 25% of the battery, is that normal or? Had Jdroid's exodized senseless rom before and my battery lasted like 3 times more

Except all of that rom is SO UNBELIEVABLY fast, like that fast should be from the factory, everything works so damn flawless, didn't have even a glitch in these 3 days.

Just wish the battery would last a bit longer :( is this wifi battery drain and flipscreen issue gonna be solved with this new kernel or v15 or something?

Will donate these days for a great work you've done Trip ;)

Cheers from Croatia :ph34r:

Guest FabioPBX

cheers, following you here from like 5th page lol :D flashed v14 but having a few issues:

1. flipscrees (autorotate) doesn't work at all, tried everything, even flashed v14 then 12 then 14 again with boot.img's included and still nothing (superwiped before ofcourse), works sometimes when I enter camera FV5 and exit then it stays horizontal, weird :S

2. volume buttons wake sometimes work, sometimes it doesn't, I think when phone is in sleep mode for more then 2-3min it stops working and need to press power button to wake it

3. used WIFI for like 30min when checking facebook, mail, etc and it drained like 25% of the battery, is that normal or? Had Jdroid's exodized senseless rom before and my battery lasted like 3 times more

Except all of that rom is SO UNBELIEVABLY fast, like that fast should be from the factory, everything works so damn flawless, didn't have even a glitch in these 3 days.

Just wish the battery would last a bit longer :( is this wifi battery drain and flipscreen issue gonna be solved with this new kernel or v15 or something?

Will donate these days for a great work you've done Trip ;)

Cheers from Croatia :ph34r:

if u followed from 5th page yet u missed out that u can fix ur number one point :P

Edited by FabioPBX

Guest megane42

if u followed from 5th page yet u missed out that u can fix ur number one point :P

scrolled through all of 100 pages and couldn't find a solution :D please HELP with that autorotate thing at least :D

Guest Aslan Zhenetl

Guys how do you make the GPS work? I've clicked the internal gps option in settings and still no good .. it just doesn't connect.. clean install wipe and all.. flashed everything correctly.. does anyone have it working on their?

Side note: the camera is utter crap I don't think it should be even listed as working

Guest supermegaridin

Use gps test from market to update aGPS.

Use another camera software like fv5

Or... roll back to stock and stop trying to mess up your device :)

Guest Aslan Zhenetl

Use gps test from market to update aGPS.

Use another camera software like fv5

Or... roll back to stock and stop trying to mess up your device :)

About gps: thanks, however still doesn't work.

Camera: it doesn't matter what app I try the only thing that changes is that it crashes less, the quality remains exactly the same which is very poor. Yes I've tried fv5 as well.

And mate I know what my options are no need to remind me, all I'm doing is giving some feedback and perhaps trying to find some people with similar issues who found proper fixes.

Guest ccalby

Hey,

My GPS doesn't work either... Its annoying.

I also cannot get into ADB. I type adb devices and it doesn't list my device. fastboot devices does list it.

No matter if my phone is in "Fastboot" or "HBOOT" its the same outcome.

In addition, USB debugigng and ADB network is enabled.

Any clues?