[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest emilpoul
Well guys just 2 hours ago applied this rom and guess what, I like huge much, I don't understand what mania exist to apply the latest android that this moment webcould have so good rom as this one h3blue and many other success examples from GB roms.

this rom to me is more that surprice, even it launcher running excellent .

But exist some very few issues which some how don't make me crazy till loosing my sleep :D .it doesn't work the rotation in front screens andbin menu whichbif you try to make the menu rotation from portrait to landscape then all icons dissapeard. Ofcourse and the menu cant rotait but settings does. When was trying to add custom shortcut from settings screen Barbara matrix :-) effect, but after if you went back everything its ok.well wifi is remarkable ,like the hall hi of the rom, so here must say a huge big thank you to ceco ,cause you gave something beautifully and functional, till now :D :D

But, it wouldn't be bad a 100% functional 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 .

That's it thank you again :D

Well ,I guess I said that. :-D :-D :-D

• 1 month later...
Guest shaez

Can I get QWERTZ here somehow?

Also: my camera flash is not working, what's happening?

Edited by shaez

Guest vlajko190

how to reinstall fm radio apk. and music apk. ? I have problems in the application work, everything else is fine, so I just reinstalled them, or maybe install another two for them. Thank you in advance for your help, thank you and c3c0 in this rom, am left on it because it's the most functional. ;-)

Guest SPARL_

how to reinstall fm radio apk. and music apk. ? I have problems in the application work, everything else is fine, so I just reinstalled them, or maybe install another two for them. Thank you in advance for your help, thank you and c3c0 in this rom, am left on it because it's the most functional. ;-)

Just pull the apk's from the rom on your computer/sd (if you still have it) and push them to system/app set permissions to rw-r-r and reboot :)

Guest vlajko190

Just pull the apk's from the rom on your computer/sd (if you still have it) and push them to system/app set permissions to rw-r-r and reboot :)

Thanks, I'll try. Switch from PC to sd, then the "file manager" in system / app, and then you said ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest balla.toma

Can somebody tell me, that int2ext scripts working whit this rom?

-----------

OK. I've tried it. It looks like it works. For now. Than we will see.

Edited by balla.toma

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vlajko190

Is there a way to calibrate or adjust it to a light sensor? I use a mod. Mokee rom. ( ). Too slow to react to changing external lighting. Thank you, regards ...

• 2 months later...
Guest MrDetonator

Hi, I still use this ROM and I want to change it to some 4xx Android.

I saw many of your ROMs are fitting 150Mb partition. Which ROM is best at your opinion? Most stable, most good working with less bugs, yours or maybe orher's?

If it will not fit, how can I repartition the device memory?

Guest omegavesko

Hi, I still use this ROM and I want to change it to some 4xx Android.

I saw many of your ROMs are fitting 150Mb partition. Which ROM is best at your opinion? Most stable, most good working with less bugs, yours or maybe orher's?

If it will not fit, how can I repartition the device memory?

Most of C3C0's ROMs are based on CM7, so it's pretty much personal preference. CM7 itself looks like stock and is really smooth, while MokeeOS is just as smooth with some visual changes. MIUI is also based on CM7, but is kind of laggy.

You can repartition your internal memory using the TPT Helper app.

Guest MrDetonator

Most of C3C0's ROMs are based on CM7, so it's pretty much personal preference. CM7 itself looks like stock and is really smooth, while MokeeOS is just as smooth with some visual changes. MIUI is also based on CM7, but is kind of laggy.

You can repartition your internal memory using the TPT Helper app.

But it's not Android 4xx. I want to change to it.

Guest omegavesko

But it's not Android 4xx. I want to change to it.

Ah, my mistake.

Well, as for 4.x, ParanoidJelly (4.1) is definitely the most stable one there is. It's faster than ICS, and 4.2 ROMs can be a bit buggy sometimes.

Guest MrDetonator

Thank you. I think I should try ParanoidJelly but which one:

ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2)

http://www.modaco.co...d-422-29032013/ ,

ParanoidJelly (JB)

http://www.modaco.co...d-412-03042013/

or ParanoidAndroid (ICS)

http://www.modaco.co...et-ui-15122012/

?

What about other programmers' ROM's, maybe there are more error-free ones or more stable?

What't difference in functions between ParanoidJelly (JB) and ParanoidJelly2?

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest omegavesko

The first ParanoidJelly (4.1.2), not 2. ParanoidJelly 2 is different in that it's based on Android 4.2.2, and it uses AOSP as the base instead of CM, so you lose a lot of CM features. It's also slower.

Guest MrDetonator

Oh, I see. Can you tell me how to use TPT helper? I have 150 Mb partition so SlimBean will fit with no addition repartitioning...

If I use TPT helper, whill I loose Clockwork recovery?

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest omegavesko

Oh, I see. Can you tell me how to use TPT helper? I have 150 Mb partition so SlimBean will fit with no addition repartitioning...

If I use TPT helper, whill I loose Clockwork recovery?

TPT Helper is pretty simple. Just choose the Custom TPT option and select the values. 200MB system partition should be enough for any ROM.

The TPTs it generates have CWM included, so you'll still have it.

Guest naghtan

Hello.. I am just flash the last rom... but I can't mount the ext3 partition in Link2SD.. try to follow soem info on the web about CM7 - link2sd... but nothing.. sometimes it say it is busy.. and other time... invalid argument... Any ideas?