[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

the option in cfx settings dosnt work for me, but the cm settings for the navigation bar work in system settings :)

edit, the option to turn on/off the navigation bar in cfx settings dosnt work, but the option for it in system settings does, but the options to change the navigation bar height in cfx settings still does work. :)

edit 2, to change the navigation bar height, your got to disable navigation bar. reboot so you've got no softkeys, enable navigation bar in cfx settings but don't reboot,this will enable the change hight fields. don't reboot. go to navigation bar enable but in system settings, tick yes but don't reboot. go back to cfx settings the change hight fields should now be changeable, change to the hight of softkeys you want hot reboot, yay softkeys have now changed size :)

edit 3, it seems once you've done that once, the change hight fields stay open to change, so just pick the hight and hot reboot, finally lol. :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

Think I might have stumbled onto something. In ES File explorer for GB and ICS, there was an sd-ext folder at root level, yet on JB there is not. Can anyone else confirm this?

Link to screenshot: http://db.tt/6c3xoCFC

Edited by utternoob

Guest razzmataz1478

Ah OK. Thought I'd fixed it then :(

Guess you can still try if you want...

adb shell ln -s /data/sdext2 /sd-ext/[/code]

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

Raz

Its fixed in my local code. I'll push the fix when I'm back in the UK.

Ok thanks. I'll try an fix it before through a logcat if I have the brainpower :D

Guest plegdroid
just testet navbar height - works ... :D

is it possible to use the empty space above when i disable the searchbar - no icon or widget stay there

use nova and add more rows, if this is what you mean?

post-910238-13446827793886_thumb.jpg

:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest creedence

Many people write about JB. Not fully satisfying. Does not work. Not succeeded. Okay. Edison has conducted many experiments before the light bulb was invented.

Quote:

"have not failed, I have found success with ten thousand paths which lead to no result"

Guest plegdroid
Many people write about JB. Not fully satisfying. Does not work. Not succeeded. Okay. Edison has conducted many experiments before the light bulb was invented.

Quote:

"have not failed, I have found success with ten thousand paths which lead to no result"

Beautifully put :)

Guest creedence

I have the rom reduced to 110 mb.That zip file.

After flashing, how many mb is the system size?

Not exactly, but something like that.

Thanks

Guest creedence
The razzmatazz1478 build is 101mb zip size, and plus stripped gapps it nudges 200 for me, so you'll be looking at around 210-220

Got it. Now I know it.

Thank you

Guest utternoob

There is an update because Goo app told me, yet when I click it, I get a message saying no ROMs found. That is not good and very annoying :(

Guest droidbittin

There is an update because Goo app told me, yet when I click it, I get a message saying no ROMs found. That is not good and very annoying :(

same here :(