[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478
Cheers.

Raz I have to apologise. I thought that the graphics errors were caused by memory errors but you were absolutely right. They are actually graphics errors which is incredibly weird since I've never even heard of that problem before existing.

Should be an interesting one to fix.

It's okay. Just hope we can get this fixed.

Guest Wondrej

so the 9/11 should have the reboot fixed? :) nice, thank you tilal.

Since the nightly builds you are producing them like a mad man! :) great

Will try the latest one when I'll get home

Guest tilal6991

Hopefully the new nightly will have them fixed. I haven't tested but I've added the line to the makefile to increase the heap size. That should fix it theoretically.

Guest dejanmil

any one else having problem with Goo downloading at snail speed?

Downloading from mobile at normal speed, but from pc at 13kbs :S

Edited by dejanmil

Guest eloimuns

Hopefully the new nightly will have them fixed. I haven't tested but I've added the line to the makefile to increase the heap size. That should fix it theoretically.

Thanks, i'm dowlonading :D Thanks for your project, Can you do update in paranoid?

THANKS!

Guest Sudmota

woohoo, download at 30kbps, stopped at 97% after 1.5 hours and cant continue.

As someone above said, downloading with GooManager is actually way faster than with a PC. I had mine ready in less than 5 minutes!

No reboots so far but camera has no preview just white screen, takes picture fine though.

I think it should work with Camera ICS, but I can't try since I can't flash my phone right now. So later this night I will supply tilal with some feedback.

Guest Barcrawler

No reboots so far but camera has no preview just white screen, takes picture fine though.

I think it should work with Camera ICS, but I can't try since I can't flash my phone right now. So later this night I will supply tilal with some feedback.

Camera ICS working :)

Guest Barcrawler

I got graphical glitches on 9/11

Graphical glitches here too, I have clock on lock screen slider shortcuts and they are more evident but when I access it from drawer I don't get them also get them where the app windmills when closing like barcode scanner

Edited by Barcrawler

Guest plegdroid
I got graphical glitches on 9/11

Graphical glitches here too, I have clock on lock screen slider shortcuts and they are more evident but when I access it from drawer I don't get them also get them where the app windmills when closing like barcode scanner

is this with a clean install,or ott? did notice with 07-11-12 with a clean install to desktop, then back into cwm to flash gapps after, there was no graphical issues that other had mentioned, even the issues with trebuchet wernt evident just the reboots :)

nearly forgot, the camera and video also worked.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest creedence

I am so so so happy! you've brought almost full! camera does not work properly. but no longer reboot. Attention all! thank lalit. Yippi!:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Barcrawler

is this with a clean install,or ott? did notice with 07-11-12 with a clean install to desktop, then back into cwm to flash gapps after, there was no graphical issues that other had mentioned, even the issues with trebuchet wernt evident just the reboots :)

nearly forgot, the camera and video also worked.

I did a clean install for this one, boot to system then reboot to recovery and installed gapps

Edited by Barcrawler

Guest plegdroid
It seems to have worked. Only a flicker when play store fc'd but that's it :) good shout Pete

:D Iam thinking it's the update from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 .but, probably way off. :)

Edited by plegdroid