[DEV] [JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM] [Last updated: 26/08]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Frankish

Great to have an update on CM9. My only few issues are probably the ones you are aware of. Wifi freeze and data dropping after a while and requiring a reboot to work again. Plus a massively minor and probably a CM bug but settings a custom wallpaper only works on low quality images or heavily cropped items. Trying to set a photo doesn't apply at all. :)

Guest hippy dave

thanks for the update dazz, it was pretty much exactly what i'd hoped you'd say :) can't wait for the new cm9, will keep me more than happy until cm10 is ready :)

billyboy, yes cm9 is ics, but believe me it will be worth trying, puts the official ics to shame.

Guest Davidoff59

2030 is the future so the old baseband is no longer supported. The old baseband code is available, pretty sure Dazzozo left it on his github incase anyone wanted to build CM7 for whatever reason

Guest mariuscesane

I installed CM10 on huawei G300 and found that it has some problems: no work camera and bluettoh room. is there any update to solve the problem? Help me please!

I installed CM10 on huawei G300 and found that it has some problems: no work camera and bluettoh room. is there any update to solve the problem? Help me please!

Not yet though daz is working on it. If you want a "fully" working jb for now then try shendu jb and flash jb keyboard. Im not a fan of shendu roms usually but couldn't resist jb .

Guest popoyaya

Well spotted, someone should tell Daz!