E-Cell Luxury Protective Leather Case [Review]

Guest Spooke

So I've just received the case today and here is my mini review. I apologise for the blurry photo's lol

First I will point out that I'm not sure whether it is real leather or not, it smells similar but is quite faint - I'd say that is isn't real. Either way I'm not fussed as it was £8.95 and it still looks and feels nice.

Some pictures of how it came and what it looks like without the Nexus 7 in.

sam9819.jpg

sam9826l.jpg

sam9828.jpg

sam9829.jpg

sam9830.jpg

sam9831.jpg

sam9832.jpg

It was very easy to get the Nexus 7 into the case, first I put the right side into the case and gently pushed on the left and it popped straight in. defiantly feels secure.

sam9834n.jpg

sam9835.jpg

It fits really well and the front flap will protect the screen from any hard objects,

sam9836.jpg

As you can see all the ports are exposed, even the microphones have cut outs.

sam9846.jpg

You can see the speaker has a cut out, I haven't noticed any difference in volume.

sam9850.jpg

If you try to fold the flap behind the device you end up with this, which could be good for typing on the keyboard in landscape. Although if you place pressure on it you can hold it fine in portrait mode.

sam9851f.jpg

The case is very stable in the 'stand' mode and you can angle it to how you want.

sam9853.jpg

Overall I am very happy with the case and I feel that it will defiantly protect the Nexus 7 so I won't really have to worry as much as it being 'naked'.

Looks: 8/10

Protection: 7/10

Build Quality: 7/10

Price: 8/10

Where to buy: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190727576764&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123#ht_2307wt_1139

Colours:

M-LC-WLT-NEXUS7-GOAT-FAMILY.jpg

Any questions just ask!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1892017

Thanks for the review and the pics - it helped me make my decision: I ordered it right away

That's cool :) Glad you liked it. Defiantly imo the best looking case out atm, but for £8.95 you can easily get something else in the future when more cases are out.