[Port] [ROM][ICS] Paranoid Android

Guest robt77

Hi This is my port of C3C0Paranoid Android - tablet UI hybrid ROM based on CyanogenMod9I At the moment it is just for Orange San Francisco II users but if wanted I can do a version for the Vivacity.

Installation Guide

• Put Rom on SD Card
  • Put Google Apps on SD Card
  • Boot into Clockwordkmod Recovery
  • Make backup of current ROM
  • Wipe Data
  • Install Zip from SD Card (ROM)
  • Reboot system

Links

Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and other variants. http://dl.dropbox.co...0212_184901.zip
    T Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and other variants http://www.mediafire...di11jt0fr2dpwnu

Google apps (29/04/2012): http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip

Credits:
    • Paranoid Android Team for their
    • C3C0 as it was his rom that i ported
    • Dazzozo as it was his CM0 Rom that was the base
    • XMasterNinni for his porting tool
    • Gbosh for fixing the TMV ROM cursor issue and the You Tube HQ fix (have edited the download link)

Working:

• Call in/out
      • Messaging
      • Data (3G)
      • Wifi
      • Use 3rd party app for wifi tether
      • Camera
      • Headset
      • USB mass storage
      • All major functions
      • YouTube HQ Fix

Not Working:

[*]Bluetooth

Edited by robt77

i know what you mean when I was porting another rom and came accross same issue there is a missing file in one of the system folders, I ghave just added it and have just re zipped the Rom just uploading to drop box now will re post link shortly

Edited by robt77

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Thanks, Just for info, is it a recent CM9 base?

I did try porting the latest Blade CM10 using the tool but it didn't work, I'm guessing cos theirs is using 4.1.2 and ours was still on 4.1.1 at the latest release,

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Thanks, Just for info, is it a recent CM9 base?

I did try porting the latest Blade CM10 using the tool but it didn't work, I'm guessing cos theirs is using 4.1.2 and ours was still on 4.1.1 at the latest release,

I tied to port using CM10 and managed to intall the zip, but got stuck on the boot animation and copuldn't understand the logcat. Seen a few topics on XDA which has given me some ideas of how to port without using the tool but might need a few years to try and comprehend :)

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

That version seems to work fine, thanks. Gonna start installing everything, see how it goes. :)

EDIT: Seems to be working great, as long as the power usage is good this is taking over from CM9 as my default. Thanks.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Thanks gbosh.. don't suppose you could upload the fixed cursor issue for tmv ROM do I can update links on first post :)

Just had a look at the ROM you ported hope you post a thread on it soon looks good, might have to try it out.

Edited by robt77

Juts installed this on my Telenor Touch Plus and i got that annoying cursor problem :) How to fix it as i can see there is only fix for SFII users not for ZTE Vivacity ones ...

Edited by dimi89

Juts installed this on my Telenor Touch Plus and i got that annoying cursor problem :) How to fix it as i can see there is only fix for SFII users not for ZTE Vivacity ones ...

I just got the same problem and managed to fix it, I am currently uploading the fixed version.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?b72bllbtje33mi4

Edited by gbosh

Guest Chrishas

Great rom, thx, tethering doesn't work, usb tethering gets unticked after 2 seconds and bluetooth tethering gets stuck trying to enable bluetooth, Bluetooth in general doesn't seem to work.

Great rom, thx, tethering doesn't work, usb tethering gets unticked after 2 seconds and bluetooth tethering gets stuck trying to enable bluetooth, Bluetooth in general doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for letting mew know have just got a logcat and will see what I can do and will update the o.p

Guest Chrishas

Does video recording work on this? It works on ICS (If you play the videos back using MXPlayer)

Yes it does but needs external video player for playback as you mentioned.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Everything that works on CM9 seems to work fine on this ROM. I love it, the tablet UI is really interesting to play with. Anyone know how you can make the YouTube app into the 3d wall? There was a tutorial on how to do it via Paranoid Settings but I can't find it.

Thanks