[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest penthaler

Voice Call Issues - the rear speaker sound when calling is really weird - and whats more - second microphone doesnt reduce outer disturbing sounds, but it makes my own echo with perfect clean sound (wtf?) when calling... No DTS support (no such option, either in build.prop)... CM9 is great ROM, but this feature (mean CALL) is the PRIORITY of mobile phone - games, internet, music is not so important. Need to hear the sound of caller clear, not messed (and dont want to hear myself when calling, and clearly than caller)

Got the same graphics error as tpokala and TheDeedster, but only once time. (not so big issue)

Blink Indicator - sometimes doesnt show charging colour (mean RED when low bat, ORANGE/GREEN when charging/done)

Automatic brightness works, but respond really bad. Increasing is fast, decreasing slow or nonresponsive.

BTW. Flashed for first time yesterday. I dont use this build longer than 1 day (xD). I found there many improvements and some bugs, but still this is much more better than stock ICS.

R10 with G300 S8815 (baseband 2030) - moved from B952

PLS - FIX THAT VOICE CALL ISSUE

Edited by penthaler

Guest penthaler

"voice call issue" - has more troubles - the volume doesnt respond (it means when few times pressed vol+ the sound stays, and after choosing max volume the sounds boost. when decreasing volume, sounds get silent a bit... but till about 80% stays at max...) --- these troubles I met in minicm7 for x10mini...

Next one - when using headset for calling, I cant answer/reject incoming call by headset button (weird thing is, that the sound in headset is OK!), and the screen cant switch off by itself.

For this one could be responsible feature to quick start music player (apollo) from idle / locked screen (btw. nice feaure!!!)

EDIT.

Random WIFI - 2G (gprs) troubles! -> sometimes when lost wifi signal (or move from its range) the phone not change the data to GPRS (using 2G only). I have to manualy "toggle 2G/3G" to reboot signal or reboot phone.

Edited by penthaler

Guest mcpaddington

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but has anyone else got a delay in notifications appearing in the status bar pull down menu? After I get a notification it usually takes around 10 seconds to show up after pulling the status bar down.

Guest pearsonian

ok guys my 1st venture in custom roms was a mostly pleasurable one,i read over and over the instructions to make sure i did nothing wrong,rom installed quickly and painlessly and i have to say my once laggy phone on stock 952 is now flying on cm-9 Thankyou very much indeed. Only mistake i made was i backed up my stuff to huawei all backup and now realised that this program will not work on a custom rom so i have all my stuff backed up in .db format on my pc which i cannot restore.I was able to restore the apks pretty quickly. Final question is i have a couple of updates ,are they really worth intalling. latest one says 10.1 -20130428 ,is this ics same build or is it jelly bean.I am quite happy how it is.

Guest KaterM

Huawei AllBackup works perfectly with CM9.x / ICS,

just flash this:

https://www.solidfiles.com/d/089f805e88/

courtesy of jesevi83

CM10.x is Jelly Bean and Huawei AllBackup does not work with any Jelly Bean ROM.

cheers :-)

ok guys my 1st venture in custom roms was a mostly pleasurable one,i read over and over the instructions to make sure i did nothing wrong,rom installed quickly and painlessly and i have to say my once laggy phone on stock 952 is now flying on cm-9 Thankyou very much indeed. Only mistake i made was i backed up my stuff to huawei all backup and now realised that this program will not work on a custom rom so i have all my stuff backed up in .db format on my pc which i cannot restore.I was able to restore the apks pretty quickly. Final question is i have a couple of updates ,are they really worth intalling. latest one says 10.1 -20130428 ,is this ics same build or is it jelly bean.I am quite happy how it is.

Guest DJPRMF

any updates of this rom? it was updated so much time ago... :D

Never ask for a ETA... And it was updated just one month ago... :P

My phone is now really struggling with 3g. When it doesn't reboot it starts heating up and draining the battery.

I'm updating to your latest version of this ROM, hopefully all 3g issues are solved.

Guest penthaler

Has the nightly release some voice call improvement? The only thing I really need to have on it - then it is really complete and the best gaming ROM for G300

Guest penthaler

Nightly version looks promising - some items like NFC could be disabled for non NFC G300 - it just running and reducing RAM.

The voice call is better, and looks that wifi <-> gprs data works without need of restart the data service/whole phone...

Crashing of menu / launcher font is still there xD

Still nice work. Battery draining with some overclocking is ok. It takes more than stock, but still... as Pain_Deluxe said - more features.

Keep it up!!!!

EDIT - Ok, the same problems still there, in voice call volume doesnt respond, but the sound is better... but... still hearing my own voice as echo in speaker...

Edited by penthaler

Guest jordanclarke69

does CM9 get signal drop occasionally like cm10??

if not, i think i might go back to 9, as the signal drop will often come at the most inopportune moments.

the one good thing i got out of it was when i complained to tmobile about the signal drop, they thought it was because of their phone mast and have sent me out a 3G signal booster to plug into my wifi-modem. retail £110!!

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I had an small annoying issue. I'm on german vodafon (fyve).

When i'm on 3G Data i can not do a call. And i can recive one.

When i'm on 2G there is no problem.

Guest lemonade747

Does anyone plz tell me what apps we can delete/remove in system root? I see many of them always running in background but i have never used. I want to remove some apps to save some juice for my phone. Thank in advance! :wub: