[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Buffalo Soldier

It was answered so many times before, integrated radio only works on stock-based roms, don't count on it with CM9/10.

So don't waste your money on Spirit FM. ;)

Guest Dazzozo
I just can not understand !! Do not take advantage of a feature of the equipment !!

Goodbye 9 CM

Thanks to all

lol worra moron

Thanks for contributing useful feedback. Your use of CM will be sorely missed.

Guest jsevi83

I dont think that was intended to be useful feeback, just his opinion based on his needs. I understand that if he needs fm radio he will use stock roms, no problem with that.

lol worra moron

Thanks for contributing useful feedback. Your use of CM will be sorely missed.

Sometimes the education makes all the difference.

It was not my intention Hurt who do not know better

1. Thanks to all

Guest MrPuddington
I just can not understand !! Do not take advantage of a feature of the equipment !!

Goodbye 9 CM

I think this is a question of managing expectations, and people seem to have unreasonable expectations about CM. But I have to admit that it can be rather confusion. For example the HP TouchPad never got CM9, because the camera was not supported. But the ZTE Blade got CM7.1 and CM7.2, although neither support the radio.

It is reasonable to ask what CM9.1 is going to support. I think the answer is everybody but the radio, and then people can make their choices.

Edited by MrPuddington

Guest jsevi83

I think this is a question of managing expectations, and people seem to have unreasonable expectations about CM. But I have to admit that it can be rather confusion. For example the HP TouchPad never got CM9, because the camera was not supported. But the ZTE Blade got CM7.1 and CM7.2, although neither support the radio.

It is reasonable to ask what CM9.1 is going to support. I think the answer is everybody but the radio, and then people can make their choices.

Well, CM doesn't have a fm radio app, but Spirit FM works in some CM9 roms, so it's not that unreasonable to ask about it. In fact, fm radio seems to be working, it's just that there is no audio :P

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Can someone please confirm that DSPManager is working as it should be, I just tried it over headset with TuneIn Radio and nothing happened.

I usually use PowerAmp which has its own equalizer, so I don't need DSP that much.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest Dazzozo

There was no problem with questioning the radio, simply the attitude.

"why no works omg screw u cm"

All posts of this type need to go to /dev/null, not a forum. Regardless of topic.

"why doesn't the radio work?"

Can you tell the difference already?

Guest doveman

Can someone please confirm that DSPManager is working as it should be, I just tried it over headset with TuneIn Radio and nothing happened.

I usually use PowerAmp which has its own equalizer, so I don't need DSP that much.

Didn't seem to do anything for me when I tried either (on Speaker) but I assumed it just doesn't work on streaming audio.

Edited by doveman

Guest unaszplodrmann

There was no problem with questioning the radio, simply the attitude.

"why no works omg screw u cm"

All posts of this type need to go to /dev/null, not a forum. Regardless of topic.

"why doesn't the radio work?"

Can you tell the difference already?

:wacko: What is /dev/null ???

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Didn't seem to do anything for me when I tried either (on Speaker) but I assumed it just doesn't work on streaming audio.

OK, tnx, but it worked like a charm on Infusion with TuneIn Radio, I just can't remember have I used it on CM9 before :blink:

Guest krangasmatron

I installed R5 yesterday. Everithing works exelent. No fc's, no restarts. But I have just one problem. Incall sound is not good. Somethimes is hard to uderstand what other person is talking. I flashed it over Infusion with all wipes, before and after. Can anybody please help me whit this? :)

Guest CommeRestus

I installed R5 yesterday. Everithing works exelent. No fc's, no restarts. But I have just one problem. Incall sound is not good. Somethimes is hard to uderstand what other person is talking. I flashed it over Infusion with all wipes, before and after. Can anybody please help me whit this? :)

Still a bug, and i'm sure Daz is aware of it. Just wait for it to get solved