[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

♫ ♫ On the first day of Christmas, Dazzozo gave to me... Onnnnne Jellllllllly beeeeeeean! ♫ ♫

Thanks for all your hard work on this. Really appreciated. :D

Guest BadarChaudhry
Instructions:
  • Grab the ROM and Google apps (links below) and copy them to your SD card.
  • Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume up key.
  • 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
  • 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
  • If you get "some symlinks failed", reboot recovery and try the install again.
  • 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
  • 'Reboot System Now'
  • Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
  • Have fun!

If you still have issues (other than those mentioned in the second post), post in the thread.

Downloads:

I'm on B952 Vodafone UK rom and its pain to use with all the VF crap etc.

I love to install CM10 on my G300 but i never installed CM or other roms so no experience at all so i hope some one help me out.

What is the roll of CWM (2nd link) because i can't see anything in Instructions about CWM. Do i just copy ROM, CWM and google apps in Sdcard and follow the instructions?

Also what about if something happen to my phone and have to send for repair then how do i install clean B952 again.

Edited by BadarChaudhry

Guest thebuell

Initial thoughts: CM Updater found it and downloaded it, rebooted phone. CWM 6.0.2.1 picked it up but complained it was unable to verify whole file signature. Apart from that, it's now busy installing it as I type :-)

Hmm it's lost the smooth battery mod that I'd installed for R5 CM9.1...

Lost its contacts so need to reinstall Huawei All Backup to get my contacts.. unfortunately it says not supported under JB. Does anyone have a more recent version I can install with JB?

Edited by thebuell

Guest vladax10

Initial thoughts: CM Updater found it and downloaded it, rebooted phone. CWM 6.0.2.1 picked it up but complained it was unable to verify whole file signature. Apart from that, it's now busy installing it as I type :-)

just pick yes and go on

Guest psionandy

I'm on B952 Vodafone UK rom and its pain to use with all the VF crap etc.

I love to install CM10 on my G300 but i never installed CM or other roms so no experience at all so i hope some one help me out.

What is the roll of CWM (2nd link) because i can't see anything in Instructions about CWM. Do i just copy ROM, CWM and google apps in Sdcard and follow the instructions?

Also what about if something happen to my phone and have to send for repair then how do i install clean B952 again.

Here's a little background reading about the process and what CWM is.

After that, then the instructions in the first post in this thread should make more sense

Edited by psionandy

Guest thebuell

Dazzo, all looks good except contacts didn't get carried over but everything else seems to have been carried over so that's good. Now if I could find a compatible version of Huawei All Backup for JB, I'd be able to restore my contacts. :-) Great work so far and I can now boast I've got Jelly Bean installed!

Guest thebuell

Okay, seems you must flash the 4.1 Google apps if you're going OTA from CM9 or you'll walk in to some problems.

Yep, had problems running some of the gapps. Trying that now...