[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor

Hi Cyda, and TangerineT

Interested in what settings you have both set for memory, overclock and the like please?

Processor:

Governor SmartassV2

Min 245

Max 1190

Scheduler NOOP

Memory Masnagement

zram left unchanged

Allow purging checked

Kernel samepage merging checked

In developer options

Stay Awake checked (I like the screen to stay on in the car)

USB Debugging checked

Disable HW Overlays checked

Just been out for my lunch - bluetooth working fine to my car, and made and took a call in tescos, all working fine, no issues, good signal stength.

Guest TangerineTractor

That setting was set to true, so I rebooted and checked, it was still true, but the check box in settings/developer options was now unchecked as expected... so it's either not setting the checkbox correctly, or it's the wrong parameter. I'd hazard the latter, since toggleing the checkbox back off in settings definitely makes it less stable.

Guest Hoggonator

Processor:

Governor SmartassV2

Min 245

Max 1190

Scheduler NOOP

Memory Masnagement

zram left unchanged

Allow purging checked

Kernel samepage merging checked

In developer options

Stay Awake checked (I like the screen to stay on in the car)

USB Debugging checked

Disable HW Overlays checked

Just been out for my lunch - bluetooth working fine to my car, and made and took a call in tescos, all working fine, no issues, good signal stength.

Thanks, was on CFQ but will try noop - AnTuTu the benchmarker everyone loved to hate was giving me 4220 on 1190, will try and test.

Had my other setting the same, the Disable HW Overlays checked issue/feature where is resets on boots is fun, but I am not sure if it is actually effecting my phone in a positive way or not,

Guest mothership

i've found some bugs since yesterday

- notification LED doesn't work

- notification bar sometimes freezes (can't pull down)

i'd be grateful if you could fix it. this is the best rom i've ever used, keep work on Dazzozo!

thank you :)

Guest TangerineTractor

i've found some bugs since yesterday

- notification LED doesn't work

- notification bar sometimes freezes (can't pull down)

i'd be grateful if you could fix it. this is the best rom i've ever used, keep work on Dazzozo!

thank you :)

Read the thread.. go into developer options and check disable HW overlays to stop the system tray freeze.

I use Light Flow to manage my LEDs, working absolutely fine.

Wow CM10 works amazingly with HW Decoding disabled. Everything so fast, no lags anywhere in normal operation. The best my phone has EVER run. GB is officially history. GJ ;)

Guest TangerineTractor

Wow CM10 works amazingly with HW Decoding disabled. Everything so fast, no lags anywhere in normal operation. The best my phone has EVER run. GB is officially history. GJ ;)

What do you mean by hw decoding?

Guest dantoe12

This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process. It is compatible with both the U8815 and U8818 models.

hi guys i've got a version of ICS running on my U8815 model. can someone point me in the right direction where i can officially update it and keep it unlocked. thanks.

Guest mothership

Read the thread.. go into developer options and check disable HW overlays to stop the system tray freeze.

I use Light Flow to manage my LEDs, working absolutely fine.

Light Flow doesn't work on my phone. I tried to manage the colors etc., but nothing happens ((

maybe i did something wrong, but i dont know what hehe

Guest intensedarkness

This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process. It is compatible with both the U8815 and U8818 models.

hi guys i've got a version of ICS running on my U8815 model. can someone point me in the right direction where i can officially update it and keep it unlocked. thanks.

"officially update it" ? There is no official update to Jellybean.

There are only non-official, warranty voiding, custom ROMs.

Such ROMs should not affect the network unlocked status of your phone.

In any case, you can follow the following instructions, using the downloads found in the original post in this thread.

I got 2 annoying issues: apollo crashes everytime i launch it, band there isn't the option for the offline voice typing packages download. Help me D:

for appollo crash: settings -> apps -> appollo -> stop process, delete cache

it helped me

Guest TangerineTractor

Light Flow doesn't work on my phone. I tried to manage the colors etc., but nothing happens ((

maybe i did something wrong, but i dont know what hehe

Make sure light flow is enabled in accessibility and root permissions granted.

Light flow settings.

Enable light flow - check

Direct mode - check

Then it should work - but in the led colours, teh preset ones aren;t always reliable, so use enable mixer, then set combinations of solid colours only, don't select any flashing... so for a yellow led set red solid and green solid... and so in. I have my gmail lighting red, exchange yellow, whatsapp green and twitter blue to match the icons!

Hi Cyda, and TangerineT

Interested in what settings you have both set for memory, overclock and the like please?

Proc.

Min: 245

Max: 1190

Gov: smartassV2

I/O: sio

Mem.

zRam - 10%

Allow purging of assets - enabled

Kernel samepage merging - enabled

Guest Berkay1343

Issues Found

1.) Notification Bar Freeze

2.) Time on Notification Bar Doesn't Change

3.) a lot of Force Closes

That is it only so far hope to see a update fixing these problems and do not mess around with the launcher it is super smooth i actually cant believe it :D thank you dazazo <3

Guest Ludak021

You're simply not meant to change the DPI. That's part of the screen. The fact it doesn't work in CM10 is a consequence of other improvements.

it works in cm10, just not in yours :P like I said, CM10 for htc hd2 - lcd density changer works fine. There is also a fix for google play, but that is beside the point.

Edited by Ludak021

Guest Ziggomatic

What a fantastic rom! You are a legend Dazzo. Not found any bugs yet, but then I haven't been actively looking for them. So far it works a treat and is pretty smooth to boot.

Hi there

any idea how to improve the sound quality ? its very low even on loudspeaker, was thinking it may be my hearing, getting deaf or something :) but not was comparing to the other JB ROM ShenDu-U8818-v4.1.2-121204 and the sound was much clearer and louder it is any way to bring the phone sound volume up ??

thanks