[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I've stuck with this ROM since I first installed it, since it's clearly the best for the G300 now. I'd like to thank everyone involved with its development - I never thought we would have Jelly Bean working well on the G300!

Guest krishang3

All stupid arguments and tantrums can be done somewhere else...

This is absolutely not a argument thread guys, I have been watching this thread in silence and seeing how much ignorance an ego people can have.

And now I thinks its enough...

Stop being little kids and grow up, you are all mature and should know the best.

Edited by krishang3

Guest Malthus

You don't ask for ETA's here. It will be released when it's ready.

Are you a developer of the CM10 port for the G300 (genuine question)? If not, why are you answering as if you are, or have any authority over what people can and can't ask the developers?

Guest hippy dave

I think thats an provider issue. With (all in germany) E-Plus it doesn't shows me my number. But now with an Vodafone Sim I can see the number.

Yeah I think it's because the SIM card doesn't have the phone number stored on it. It is possible to program your own number onto the SIM, but for some reason Android phones can't do it. If you have an old phone lying about you might be able to do it with that, I used my old Sony Ericsson. Here's a link to some info from my network:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Guide-Android-Phones/ta-p/3521671#faq_no_6

Guest Frankish

Yeah I think it's because the SIM card doesn't have the phone number stored on it. It is possible to program your own number onto the SIM, but for some reason Android phones can't do it. If you have an old phone lying about you might be able to do it with that, I used my old Sony Ericsson. Here's a link to some info from my network:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Guide-Android-Phones/ta-p/3521671#faq_no_6

Myphonenumber app from market worked for me :-)

Guest Davidoff59

HSDPA 11 allows faster uploads. B926 is for the U8818, a Chinese phone and appeared to be a leaked rom.That's prob why it has HSDPA 11.

Dazzozo has figured out the ril coding, that may be why its showing HSDPA 10, could be an error, I don't know.

Guest Davidoff59

HSDPA 11 allows faster uploads. B926 is for the U8818, a Chinese phone and appeared to be a leaked rom.That's prob why it has HSDPA 11.

Dazzozo has figured out the ril coding, that may be why its showing HSDPA 10, could be an error, I don't know.

Guest android789

Guys,ive got a problem with Apollo,it crashes every time i launch it. I stopped his process then deleted the cache,but it still crashes. Do you have my problem too?

Guest Berkay1343

You may not have meant it this way but in my head that sentence reads like this:

Sorry man why is everyone pissed off i think its your moody day and i never knew i wont ask again sorry when is it coming though this is the last time im asking i swear down i wont ask again LOL haha just joking. Edited by Berkay1343

Guest Berkay1343

Guys,ive got a problem with Apollo,it crashes every time i launch it. I stopped his process then deleted the cache,but it still crashes. Do you have my problem too?

yh same here so i disabled it and installed google play music ..........

Guest Huaweian

Sorry to bother all of you but whenever I reboot the disable hw overlay keeps resetting. Sorry if this this has been answered before but how do you stop it from reverting back?

Sorry to bother all of you but whenever I reboot the disable hw overlay keeps resetting. Sorry if this this has been answered before but how do you stop it from reverting back?

it's a known issue.

Here is a protip: As of R1, do NOT use LBE Privacy Guard. It makes the phone unusable.

If you do install LBE Privacy Guard and find this out the hard way, hold power to bring up the power off menu, long press on "Reboot" and say "Yes" when it asks to boot to safe mode. Then uninstall LBE as normal.

Edited by Wanyal

Guest joandrade

number one rule, never ask for ETA's!!! i hate it so much it wasn't long ago when b1 was released, be patient. JoAndrade i have read through the entire thread and have installed light flow but the led notifications still don't work. guess will wait for a proper fix :) look tugas, tugas everywhere! ;)

I know you've read it (I've seen you a lot here), I was referring specifically to the notification bar crash. And led notifications are actually kind of a big deal to me as well, coming from a BB I'm used to looking at my phone and knowing what kind of notifications are there, and if they're important. :) And yes, tugas everywhere :P

Are you a developer of the CM10 port for the G300 (genuine question)? If not, why are you answering as if you are, or have any authority over what people can and can't ask the developers?

No, I'm not. And I'm not answering as if I am. I'm just trying to help by answering the questions I know the answer to. Go ahead and ask for ETA's all you want, you'll get the same answer from me or anyone else on this thread.

Guest Colossae3.23

Here is a protip: As of R1, do NOT use LBE Privacy Guard. It makes the phone unusable.

If you do install LBE Privacy Guard and find this out the hard way, hold power to bring up the power off menu, long press on "Reboot" and say "Yes" when it asks to boot to safe mode. Then uninstall LBE as normal.

I've been running LBE from the git go, but it has been a bit flaky. Active Protection isn't working. It kicked up an error saying the phone isn't rooted. But, I've only had a few issues with the rom. Like: a slight freeze using Llama and a few other apps, but its not a true freeze cause I can just go back to the home page. i.e. no battery pull.

So, what was it acting like for you with LBE installed? Sounds like what you had was worse than my glitches?

Imagine if we just went around agreeing with everything...

Great wisdom.

Indeed, if we all thought the same there would only need to be one if us.

Edited by samjam

people i want install that version in my huawei so if you can help me i want know the good and the bad of this rom :D   (soz english)

Pros:

Smooth

Latest android

Google now intergrated

Theme manager

More customization options

Cons:

Many graphical issues

Freezing status bar

Notification light not working

WiFi tethering not working

Movie studio not working

3rd party cameras may not work

Guest Davidoff59

As soon as you grant lbe root, it causes huge problems. freezes, keeps going to lock screen, no apps in app drawer, just the loading error.. I was blaming it on not having jb gapps then after a few installs, realising it was lbe. its not compatible with jb yet.