[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest leemann

Is anyone else still having issues with Bluetooth audio ? Calls still work as before, but playing music over bluetooth still results in the audio coming out of the phones speaker.

Currently running CM10 R2 which is super awesome. Any suggestions to try with the bluetooth would be welcome.

Guest tcpaulh

Not a PEBKAC! stuff "tcpaulh" for your kind info.i know you're a genius. But, I think Bruno's GS3 repack was more stable for my device.

Sorry. I'm no genius, that's for sure. Your report didn't give much detail.

What is closing? Certain apps? Games? Settings? When does it happen? What Rom did you upgrade from? Did you perform any wipes?

If English is not your first language then still give plenty of details but use a machine translator or something.

Is any one else having problems with the lock screen on this rom because it takes a while to get the lock screen to unlock and the wifi turns off randomly sometimes ^_^.

i had this problem with the lock screen, and other problems as well, personally i am back to R1 its work better for my R2 was very unstable. I tried full clean install with all wipes and install over R1 without wipes some apps after reinstallation was working good untill reboot and the during the reboot the phone was always upgrading itself and apps was not working again ,i spend all day yesterday and decided to restore R1. gonna wait for R3 and then i will give a try again .

not complaining at all just giving my opinion :) the list of issues on R2 is very long, hope in some stage all will work properly, but moust of us do like to flashing our phones , testing etc :) its like hobby :)

Guest kawicant

Hi All,

Yesterday when I recived sms and try start sms application got message about closed sms/mms process . When try to start app again always got this message. So I try to reboot phone...but phone stop at CM logo and was immpossible to turn on phone. And I has to installed CM again;/ so I losted all configuration ;/ Did anyone of You has the same issue?

As far as I remember I had this issue at stock android b943 but not at CM until now...

Guest hippy dave

i noticed that google ears is present, but frozen. i expect there's a reason, ie it doesn't work/breaks stuff, but someone could try unfreezing it if they're bored & don't mind encountering problems :)

Guest mr_mufy

HI Dazz.

With some isues, this Still ROM ROCKS.

- My Isues are:

* Power bar still freezes.

* I can reduze the volum on the ear speaker

* My browser don't work with java...

* The notifications still doesn't work for me. Any program to workaround?

- But keep going the great work.

Guest Redflake

i noticed that google ears is present, but frozen. i expect there's a reason, ie it doesn't work/breaks stuff, but someone could try unfreezing it if they're bored & don't mind encountering problems :)

Google ears gets frozen if your'e not in the USA.

You can unfreeze it and it works ok but will get refrozen on reboot. It dosn't cause any probs.

When I get home I'll upload a version that works ok in any country.

You'll have to uninstall the one that comes with CM10 first.

Guest Boromir45

Hi Guys,

Love the CM10 mod - it's probably the best out there for the G300 so thanks for all your efforts.

However, I've noted several bugs which I'm not sure have been reported before but I though I'd highlight them to be thorough.

1st - For some reason when I switch data on from being off for a long time, it fails to respond. Have to reboot the device in order to get data on.

2nd - Calendar entries seem to disappear from the device when it's rebooted. I use the aCalendar app from the play store and I noticed that my entries had disappeared so I checked the default android calender app and all the entries were gone. I reimported them using a backup tool but I noticed that after rebooting the device to get the data on, the calendar entries were missing again.

As someone who relies heavily on my calendar I've had no alternative but to revert back to another custom rom which irks me no end coz CM10 is super smooth.

I was using R2 when I noticed the Calendar issue but the Data issue I found was also present on R1.

Cheers guys and keep up the good work.

I rely on my calendar and have no issues in CM10. I use digical. Did you try clearing data from acalendar? Do you use a local calendar or the Gmail one?

Snap hippydave ;)

Edited by fr0do

Sorry. I'm no genius, that's for sure. Your report didn't give much detail.

What is closing? Certain apps? Games? Settings? When does it happen? What Rom did you upgrade from? Did you perform any wipes?

If English is not your first language then still give plenty of details but use a machine translator or something.

Did you wipe all? Did you flash the right gapps?

Yes, PEBKAC.

Sorry if I offended, English is not my native as tcpaulh mentioned. I come from Bruno's GS3 repack for g300. The thing is, I did wipe all like cache,dalvik,et.al, . Now the problem is, After i flash with cm10 rom, as I boot up I get continuous errors like"unfortunately blah blah has crashed" and it's too annoying I can't open any apps at all. It occured to me that, is it due to flashing with this u8815 based rom that i am getting these errors as my g300 is u8818. Did anyone of you had such problem? Please help me troubleshoot.

*Oops it says it's compatible with both models u8815/8818.

Edited by docnrz

Guest tcpaulh

Sorry if I offended, English is not my native as tcpaulh mentioned. I come from Bruno's GS3 repack for g300. The thing is, I did wipe all like cache,dalvik,et.al, . Now the problem is, After i flash with cm10 rom, as I boot up I get continuous errors like"unfortunately blah blah has crashed" and it's too annoying I can't open any apps at all. It occured to me that, is it due to flashing with this u8815 based rom that i am getting these errors as my g300 is u8818. Did anyone of you had such problem? Please help me troubleshoot.

*Oops it says it's compatible with both models u8815/8818.

'format system partition' and 'factory reset' in CWM then flash CM10 , then flash Google Apps

You will have to install your apps again after this.

Guest Boromir45

Do you sync with an online Google calendar? I do, and I haven't had anything disappear. Don't know if that's the answer to your problem tho.

I rely on my calendar and have no issues in CM10. I use digical. Did you try clearing data from acalendar? Do you use a local calendar or the Gmail one?

Snap hippydave ;)

Don't sync to an online calendar - I like to keep it local on my phone because I like to keep Data access off as I only have a limited amount of usage per month.

Perhaps I could try clearing the data from aCalender but I would need to reinstall CM10 R2 or perhaps using a different app which can be kept seperate from Google (if someone could suggest one).

Edited by Boromir45

'format system partition' and 'factory reset' in CWM then flash CM10 , then flash Google Apps

You will have to install your apps again after this.

Thank you sir, giving it a try...

Guest marcars

For me dont't works:

• barcode scanner
  • LED light don't blinking
  • Notification bar some times frezz,
  • After install some apps RAM goes down and shows in Advenced Task Manager Pro 80-120 Free.(zRAM don't helps)
  • GPS icon bugs in Navigator Europe (blinking all the time when GPS Signal finded)

More bugs i have not found

• After install some apps RAM goes down and shows in Advenced Task Manager Pro 80-120 Free.(zRAM don't helps)

How is this a bug? How else do you expect it to work? Apps need RAM to work, add more apps and RAM gets consumed. :wacko:

Guest marcars

How is this a bug? How else do you expect it to work? Apps need RAM to work, add more apps and RAM gets consumed. :wacko:

yeah i know, but on GB i had more free RAM with this same or more installed apps:) Perhaps 4.1.2 need more RAM to work.

yeah i know, but on GB i had more free RAM with this same or more installed apps:) Perhaps 4.1.2 need more RAM to work.

In the same way as you would have more RAM in Windows XP than in WIndows 7... same thing applies here. Both ICS & JB require more resources but also handle RAM differently than GB so you will always have a lot less RAM shown as available than you did in GB, always.

I've started a bug list. Not sure if Daz approves but guess it can't hurt.

@tcpaulh

Any chance you could add "not able to select SD card as default storage" to your bug list?

Not sure if its a bug or deliberate, but I'm sure the option was there in CM9.

Cheers!