[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

please help me - I need gallery to show my picasa web albums but it shows only camera photos. I have many picasa albums and thats what I miss it ... thank you ..

Guest Fagulhas

Yup its confirmed that the latest release of spirit FM works on our devices, it just needed a new method added to find your snd paths! Kudos to the app dev, certainly fills a hole we've been missing for now.

Automatic mode works to detect our phone, so no need to set a custom audio path. Tested with the free version from 20th december, so all make sure you have it updated.

Edited by Fagulhas

Guest Fagulhas

Daz can you edit the ro.max.fling_velocity= to 12000 And add ro.min.fling_velocity=8000 under it.

Tested myself, it makes huge improvements to app scrolling. Leaves system scrolling as smooth as before..really benefits app scrolling.

Testing these in my internal build atm, thanks krishang3

Also a little update, we *may* have nailed the in-call audio problems, so far at least changing volume is actually working.

Edited by Fagulhas

please help me - I need gallery to show my picasa web albums but it shows only camera photos. I have many picasa albums and thats what I miss it ... thank you ..

the new galery.apk does't support picasa anymore, but does support google+ , or alternatively you can use "picfolio"

Guest melodystyle2003

Works i ve been using previous version.Thanks for sharing this version with us.Who is the dev? Link?

NVMD just woke up found him.

Edited by melodystyle2003

the new galery.apk does't support picasa anymore, but does support google+ , or alternatively you can use "picfolio"

thank you very much ! picfolio works perfectly Im happy :)

Guest uvictor82

Hi,

It's time for my feedback. I installed R1 on December 9 and R2 (through OTA) on December 16.

Here we go:

- the notification drawer freezes;

- because of the freezed drawer, any clock alarm that is set can be delayed;

- battery stat is random (after manual restart can increase with up to 10%);

- stock browser crashes frequently;

- sometimes inside browser or other applications, the screen freezes and I have to press home button and then reopen that application in order to continue my operations;

- the speaker sound during conversation is very loud so I sometimes found myself speaking very loud with my interlocutor;

and the most annoying of all: frequent phone restarts - beside original GB ROM (892/895) I couldn't find any ROM to prevent this phone behaviour!!!

Now the positive aspects:

- faster and smoother interface;

- very good phone behaviour;

- power menu very useful;

- loud ringtone;

- generally, all CM10 settings;

I should mention that I respected the installation procedure and that this is my 8th ROM for my G300 and one of my favourites.

All the best and good luck with further development,

Victor

Guest oldfella

re my previous posting about Dolphin browser crashing

it seems to only happen with https connections - otherwise fine

no problems otherwise, notifications working as they should, no reboots

installed with a complete wipe from CM9

Guest TangerineTractor

Just done a complete clean reinstall... everything working no issues. I modded the build prop for the overlays, and there's a new build of Whatsapp over on XDA which I put on. Swype working fine. No glitches so far, o/c to 1.190. New Spirit FM Radio app working fine, so the only issue I'm still aware of is no bluetooth audio - I'll re-check tonight in my car, but I can live without that temporarily at least.

+1 for word of the day

in·ter·loc·u·tor ( n t r-l k y -t r) n.

1. Someone who takes part in a conversation, often formally or officially.

2. The performer in a minstrel show who is placed midway between the end men and engages in banter with them

*shrugs*

Guest popoyaya

Hi,

It's time for my feedback. I installed R1 on December 9 and R2 (through OTA) on December 16.

Here we go:

- the notification drawer freezes;

- because of the freezed drawer, any clock alarm that is set can be delayed;

- battery stat is random (after manual restart can increase with up to 10%);

- stock browser crashes frequently;

- sometimes inside browser or other applications, the screen freezes and I have to press home button and then reopen that application in order to continue my operations;

- the speaker sound during conversation is very loud so I sometimes found myself speaking very loud with my interlocutor;

and the most annoying of all: frequent phone restarts - beside original GB ROM (892/895) I couldn't find any ROM to prevent this phone behaviour!!!

Now the positive aspects:

- faster and smoother interface;

- very good phone behaviour;

- power menu very useful;

- loud ringtone;

- generally, all CM10 settings;

I should mention that I respected the installation procedure and that this is my 8th ROM for my G300 and one of my favourites.

All the best and good luck with further development,

Victor

Notification bar & screen freezes are fixed by disabling HW Overlay in developer options. This has been mentioned countless times. In future please read the thread before cluttering it with redundant complaints.

Guest tcpaulh

in·ter·loc·u·tor ( n t r-l k y -t r) n.

1. Someone who takes part in a conversation, often formally or officially.

2. The performer in a minstrel show who is placed midway between the end men and engages in banter with them

*shrugs*

Both definitions seem to fit the lads in irc

Guest tcpaulh

For the 'word of day' remarks: I was roughly translating the word from my native language and it fits for the first definition.

@popoyaya: thanks!

Victor

It was perfect. Just hadn't seen it for a while. :) I should stop spamming this thread now or I'll be in trouble with the boss

Notification bar & screen freezes are fixed by disabling HW Overlay in developer options. This has been mentioned countless times. In future please read the thread before cluttering it with redundant complaints.

Let me tell you, that it doesn't work in my case. Sorry, I've tried countless times...

Let me tell you, that it doesn't work in my case. Sorry, I've tried countless times...

You do have to set it every time you reboot in case you didn't realise? Or change the build.props as mentioned elsewhere.

I'm like TangerineTractor:

Totally clean install of R1 (with hw overlays disabled) and so far I've had few if any of the problems reported by many others here for some reason. A few quirks but definitely nothing that is a major problem. Not complaining mind you! :)