[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Feahnor

I just took two photos. 1 @ +2 & 1 @ -2 Both looked exactly the same :(

:unsure: :unsure:

That's a shame, i really was hoping we could use that feature.

I've been on stock + for quite a while now. I have browser crashes all the time... so I'm sure it isn't just this build that's causing it. I'm on Paul M's kernel if it could possibly be that. Dunno.

Guest unaszplodrmann

I've been on stock + for quite a while now. I have browser crashes all the time... so I'm sure it isn't just this build that's causing it. I'm on Paul M's kernel if it could possibly be that. Dunno.

So you've still had problems with the generic 4.0.3 browser package I sent you?

Did these crashes occur on R1? I cleaned up some stuff regarding web rendering but I'm fairly sure I only removed things that were default anyway.

As I recall it started with R2 it happens mostly on site that require log in, or some sort of java/other scripts running, for example the default browser just closes while mozilla makes the phone restart itself

Guest darkluk

For me no crash, just once when i try to search something on google, stock browser just fall. No crash on FB app, maybe its just luck or maybe i dont know how to crash it, but i can search contacts in fb normal without crash. For now i dont have any problem.

Guest android789

Did these crashes occur on R1? I cleaned up some stuff regarding web rendering but I'm fairly sure I only removed things that were default anyway.

I used R1 from 15/12/2012 'til today. There wasn't browser crashes and facebook app was working completely fine. Hope you come trough (: Good work and regards ((:

Guest Dazzozo

As I recall it started with R2 it happens mostly on site that require log in, or some sort of java/other scripts running, for example the default browser just closes while mozilla makes the phone restart itself

The crash in R2 was a different issue to R3

I used R1 from 15/12/2012 'til today. There wasn't browser crashes and facebook app was working completely fine.

Thanks

Guest merchan

Just tested.

Facebook website still crashes when trying to login and the notification bar is not as smooth as on cm9 R3. Full Wipe including /system format. Gonna try CM9 R6. Still, good work daz

Many thanks for the new update Daz and all the other contributors. Your efforts to bring the best out of this little phone is really appreciated.

Downloaded the update on my dinner break today and updated OTA. Got a signature verification erroir, but installed anyway. I haven't had much time to play with it, but I was much pleased to read that barcode scanner apps are much happier now. Opened my barcode scanner, and it still looks like insect-vision. Hmm. Uninstalled, Redownloaded from play store, still insect-vison. Anyone else? Is it just Barcode Scanner or is a full wipe (and other scary, reinstall your whole phone and don't use Titanum, it'll keep the bits you got rid of) needed?

Ooh a new update, what a nice surprise :P

Anyone who is using this ROM, could you tell me:

- Are barcode scanners working

- Does tethering/portable hotspots work?

- Does the browser still crash?

I had these problems in R2, so it would be nice if they were resolved. Thanks Dazzozo and Fagulhas for all the hard work ;)

Guest jamie_w

Hi,

Thanks for the great work guys.

Ive downloaded R3 ota and clicked on it to install, it reboots and goes through a process but when i go into system and check it still says R2. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Guest zex_rad
Ooh a new update, what a nice surprise :P

Anyone who is using this ROM, could you tell me:

- Are barcode scanners working

- Does tethering/portable hotspots work?

- Does the browser still crash?

I had these problems in R2, so it would be nice if they were resolved. Thanks Dazzozo and Fagulhas for all the hard work ;)

Yup... bar code scanner preview corupted... like on panorama mode and ProCapture... no big deal, can wait... GJ dazzz

Hi,

Thanks for the great work guys.

Ive downloaded R3 ota and clicked on it to install, it reboots and goes through a process but when i go into system and check it still says R2. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

You probably are on R3, but maybe Dazzozo forgot to change the build.prop :lol:

Guest jamie_w

Right after trying it a few times ive installed R3. Facebook app still restarts when searching friends,groups etc, browser restarts when going on certain pages( modaco web page, loggin page for work timesheets), My Xbox Live closes down when trying to log in, Tvcatchup wont play( video play back error).

These are the only issues for me

Guest hippy dave

Graphics in Chrome are less glitchy - not quite 100% but much improved. Facebook app still crashes going to certain things like events page. TVCatchup doesn't play, camera preview in other apps is screwy as mentioned. Light flashes :)

So you've still had problems with the generic 4.0.3 browser package I sent you?

Yes bud. Was great for a while. I get "browser has stopped" on every 3rd web page it seems. Visit the page again and it's fine. Other than that the phone runs great, pretty much like it did on CM10r2