[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest soul_0830

Thanks for the new update Dazzozo,

For some reason CM10 is more stable then CM10.1. But I like both the versions so going back and forth from CM9-CM10.1.

Guest Pyntux

Maybe you need to do wipes? I do not does brighnes realy works, I'm flashing rom just now...

Edit:

I'm not shure does auto brightnes works, but i have glitches when turning wifi on, problem was in older builds too... :(

Edited by Pyntux

Guest Javed Islam

Do i have to do these?

"Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

- Mounts: Format System, Cache, Cust, Data

- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache, battery stats if you have them, Reboot recovery" ? Please reply quick

Guest matthewfrost

Do i have to do these?

"Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

- Mounts: Format System, Cache, Cust, Data

- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache, battery stats if you have them, Reboot recovery" ? Please reply quick

You dont have to do so many really, factory reset, cache, dalvik cache would probably do just fine

Guest panin.vova2012

Claims:

1.buggy Navitel ( food on the road, and it shows that I am in the forest or on the parallel road, reboot didn't help), in см10.1 that there is no problem,

2.artifacts appears in the top bar.

So see 10.1 generally cool, everything works fine, no complaints. Thank you.

Guest bigblack66

Camera360 does not working correctly :(

can't see the live picture because crasy artifacts from OSD are displayed all the time, fix possible?

and artifacts appears in the top bar...

Edited by bigblack66

Guest peterck

This ROM is great keep up the good work :-D. But am having just stone small problems

1, I can't keep getting some random reboots some time to time :-(.

2, the camera shutter, is bit slow but I can still live with that ^_^.

Guest pekahk

I have this ROM for 2 days and everythink works well :) clean install with all the wipes and finally there is no GSM signal problems !! I will let you know after few days, thanks :)

Guest zenithvc

Hello pekahk

Do you have problem with recording camera (800x480) or playing video on r7. because i have problem with this..

Sorry for my english;)

Guest Symao96

What's the problems with this rom and the new version? I know I should read the OP, I've done this but I want to know the bugs just in this version and by the users, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate.. And if you have tried CM 10.1 and this can you say what's better and why?

Thanks.

Guest pekahk

Hello pekahk

Do you have problem with recording camera (800x480) or playing video on r7. because i have problem with this..

Sorry for my english;)

Hi, recording and playing video works well for me

Guest pekahk

update: the thread "explain like you are 5" already works ..

I installed R7 to two pieces of G300. The one with bootloader from instruction from "explain like you are 5" and the second G300 with bootloader from "bootloader FIX by Dazzozo - sorry I cant find the thread any more". The one G300 works well without any restart or GSM signal lose - perfect. The second G300 with the "bootloader FIX" restarts every few hours. I would like to load the bootloader from "explain like you are 5 thread" but the link doesnt work anymore. Any help or link to bootloader from "explain you are 5" ? thanks

Edited by pekahk

Guest dakok

Pekahk, that is interesting.

I installed bootloader from "explained like five", and never had a single reboot!

Btw, I have the whole site saved on PC :-)