[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest predragiPredrag

update: the thread "explain like you are 5" already works ..

I installed R7 to two pieces of G300. The one with bootloader from instruction from "explain like you are 5" and the second G300 with bootloader from "bootloader FIX by Dazzozo - sorry I cant find the thread any more". The one G300 works well without any restart or GSM signal lose - perfect. The second G300 with the "bootloader FIX" restarts every few hours. I would like to load the bootloader from "explain like you are 5 thread" but the link doesnt work anymore. Any help or link to bootloader from "explain you are 5" ? thanks

Site is up again :)

Guest vladax10

Everything runs perfect,this is the best user experience i have ever had...thanks...

Maybe there is room for progress...that would be:

-Gaming(we dont have it on any cm beside cm9)

-update to latest JB adreno drivers (if we can)

-support for third party camera apps (not so difficult,i think,since we have it in others cm roms)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Edit: i am using rom with 210 dpi and its so awesome...i think its perfect for our screen...

Edited by vladax10

Guest loirinho360

Since I installed 10.1 cyanogen my mobile phone sometimes restarts, jams and restarts. why? turn off and turn back on.

Guest efix_LT

Some missing calls even with 2G and excellent signal with R7 release (update from R6, not clean install). Anyway R6 good enough for me

Guest hofster

Does anyone know how to change the baseband to 2030 while using this ROM?

I was having issues with resets, so ran the B895 downgrade zip that has put me on the GB baseband.

This has resolved the issue of resets, however, I now have a problem with the phone being unable to connect to 'H' data. Looking at the network type, it constantly cycles between 3g and H. It has rendered mobile data almost unuseable.

Is it possible to return to the 2030 baseband on this rom?

Guest whoboy

I installd 10.1 and now i want to go back to 10. Is it ok if i do it, just like i installed 10.1,meaning CWorange/install zip from sd card?

Guest jazon

I installd 10.1 and now i want to go back to 10. Is it ok if i do it, just like i installed 10.1,meaning CWorange/install zip from sd card?

It's the same way u installed cm10.1.. Wipe everything from cwm and flash latest nightly zip from sd card

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chemax

Any firmware CM and it is based on not playing music through bluetooth headset, music played through the internal speaker. Calls are accepted headset is absolutely normal. A2DP profile in the settings connected. Question: what to do?

Guest DVC64

I have installed last version - "cm-10-20130524-NIGHTLY-u8815" and item "Data usage" (first section under Settings) disappeared . Where it is? Became it to someone else too?

Guest Pyntux

I dont see any newer version than 28.4.2013 in my phone through update check. Where are the weekly builds ??

"Weekly build" in programming dictionary (section "Android") means one week of the month, but did not specify which week of which month...I'm sorry for google translate...

Rough translation by me:

Just wait for the new release and ask God to be soon...You are mortal like myself and others...

P.S.

If you do not believe in God, it may take much longer...

Edited by Pyntux