[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

First of all i must say that we have a winner :) .I try every 4.x.x so far and this is the best .I have only problem with youtube when i switch on TABLET UI .When i try to start some video its says to me that i have no internet conn!?Is that something by me or anybody have same problem?

Edited by zukenp

Hope games will work, no graphics problem, ColdFusionX 3 CM10.1 wont work Plague Inc, i'm just want a rom look like jelly bean but i want to play some classic games too , SORRY FOR MY STUPID POSTS i'm newbie.

Edited by nimic

And picture on some of youtube videos is like on screenshots.I notice that and in a some of videos where is need flash player.And its not only on this rom.Can i fix something?

screenshot2013-01-13-10-.jpg

Videos having non-standard aspect ratio and also in some formats suffer from it.

There's currently no fix available.

Edited by C3C0

There's no file manager, or i got to install Gapps too to have a file manager? cand i can't have a option to disable feedback on lock screen. I do not have a Wifi/internet connection how to install a fuc**** file manager on this rom?

Edited by nimic

There's no file manager, or i got to install Gapps too to have a file manager? cand i can't have a option to disable feedback on lock screen. I do not have a Wifi/internet connection how to install a fuc**** file manager on this rom?

Install .apk via Terminal EMulator :)

1) Place the File manager.apk on the root of your SD card (for simplicity)

2) open Terminal Emulator and type "su"

3) cd into the destination of your .apk (in this case it will be cd /sdcard)

4) Use "install "name of .apk" /"destination"/"name of .apk"

Edited by iYowo

Voice input requires some armv7 libs so it officially doesn't work on skate as far as I know. But there's a hacked Google now package somewhere on forum which contains voice search that kind of works. So maybe you could give it a try.

I've already noticed that.

Anyway, I've been running better battery stats for one day now and haven't noticed any battery hungry activity.

For me the battery life is comparable to one on ICS PA.

Install .apk via Terminal EMulator :)

1) Place the File manager.apk on the root of your SD card (for simplicity)

3) cd into the destination of your .apk (in this case it will be cd /sdcard)

4) Use "install "name of .apk" /"destination"/"name of .apk"

I can't install , it shows a error : Failure [iNSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_URI]

what to do now?

1) Place the File Manager.apk on the root of your SD card (for simplicity)

3) type cd /sdcard

4) type pm install File Manager.apk

.. .must work :)

1) Place the File Manager.apk on the root of your SD card (for simplicity)

3) type cd /sdcard

4) type pm install File Manager.apk

.. .must work :)

Thanks it works, I'm sorry for my inability , and where can i find a Task Manager apk without wifi to work on this rom?

Edited by nimic

Thanks it works, I'm sorry for my inability , and where can i find a Task Manager apk without wifi to work on this rom?

http://thepiratebay....anager/0/99/306

https://play.google....ife.taskmanager

You can take all programs from Google Market .... see this add-on for chrome :) http://codekiem.com/...apk-downloader/

Edited by iYowo

Guest Productivity

I have the strangest problem, certain apps in the play store give me the error "You're device isn't compatible with this version"

And I can't download them

So far I got this with Poweramp, Link2SD and Tunnelbear. Also, if I search for google maps I get no result.

Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks

What about reading the first post more carefully? :)

@credence

Yes, I will snce it's my daily now. I already have a new build but not much changed from the users' point of view.

Edited by C3C0

Guest shanga44

C3C0. Is it possible to use official cameras libs from ZTE Skate for better quality pictures and flash in ICS/JB Roms ? (Like the Blade)

ps : Sorry for my bad english :'(

Guest omegavesko

C3C0. Is it possible to use official cameras libs from ZTE Skate for better quality pictures and flash in ICS/JB Roms ? (Like the Blade)

ps : Sorry for my bad english :'(

Unfortunately, no. We use the Blade's libraries because ours don't work.

C3C0, after that month of work, if you can/want compile a new build for Skate based on JB 4.1.2, may be you must look that:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/357342-romjb-paranoidandroid-262-cm10-412-updated-1312013/

from Zeelog for Blade. Zeelog builds too for Skate sometimes, but that new version dont have Skate version still. The last build today from Zeelog for Skate based on JB 4.1.2 is http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/skate/pa_skate-2.55-18NOV2012-163016.zip and is very good, but not includes the last improvements made by the community of developers.

Your own builds, C3C0, have big added values: wifi tethering, no graphical glitches, optimized and good default values for UI dpi...

It's possible update Paranoid on your next build? Thank you in advance and congratulations for your nice work.

Guest phuang3

Thanks for the great ROM. I found a bug in drawer. If you touch the date in the drawer, there will be an error message indicating System UI has stopped, then the launcher will restart again.

C3C0, after that month of work, if you can/want compile a new build for Skate based on JB 4.1.2, may be you must look that:

http://www.modaco.co...pdated-1312013/

from Zeelog for Blade. Zeelog builds too for Skate sometimes, but that new version dont have Skate version still. The last build today from Zeelog for Skate based on JB 4.1.2 is http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip and is very good, but not includes the last improvements made by the community of developers.

Your own builds, C3C0, have big added values: wifi tethering, no graphical glitches, optimized and good default values for UI dpi...

It's possible update Paranoid on your next build? Thank you in advance and congratulations for your nice work.

:) Can you be more specific and show me the features that are interesting from the users' perspective? Because looking at the changelogs I can't see any (well, maybe per app color fix, although I am not sure if it's what I think it is). Our version is exactly the same + having some more features I've done (screenshot sound&delay, soft-keys visibility, ...). Zeelog already implemented some of them in his new build, too, after I gave him permission to. Don't be confused by builds having greater version number :) I can raise our to 2.8.0 but it doesn't necessarily mean it will contain more features. :) So briefly, there's no real benefit of using zeelog's build. (not meant to be offensive or disrespectful).

Just as a side note.

I am currently testing new build having the 3G policy option + boostpulse and some dalvik options reconfigured but I am not going to release it yet because I don't think it adds any special value to the current biuld and it's just couple of days since the latest build came out, too. I still plan to add some more features when I find some free time (e.g. wifi ad-hoc support). I will release new build after that.

Maybe you noticed that the new feature called "boostpulse" appeared in majority of JB roms.

I've been testing boostpulse for couple of days now and I don't understand why everyone's so excited about it. Just FYI: This feature should activate CPU frequency boost when you are interacting with phone. But according to my observations, boostpulse gets often activated when you even don't touch the phone. I cannot see any remarkable performance gain, neither. So the one and only thing users will notice is a higher battery drain as a result of CPU being scaled to max freq too often. Yeah, and it is currently supported for ondemand governor only.