[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

@plegdroid : Already tried that one, getting the same results. The voice for google now part is directly integrated in the QuickSearchBox.apk (allong with Google Now itself). If you install Tilal6991's version it works for a second but then it updates itself back to C3C0's version. I managed to make this work in PA ICS but I forgot how to do this exactly. I think a modification needs to be done in the QuickSearchBox itself that calls the custom app instead of the non working official voice for google now, if only an app developer could do this.

Guest Kori Natur
Yay .nice work, previously saved preferences working as left and still persistent after reboot . Thanks mate :)post-910238-13591114660279_thumb.jpg

I can feel a pimping spree coming on :D

Widget Name?

Facebook APP not compatible with this version.. same as for link2sd.

@warimation : link2sd should be compatible with C3C0's PA Jellybean. Did you tried the trick C3C0 posted on the first page?

Go to settings -> accounts -> your google account, menu button and delete account. Start google play and follow the adding account procedure should fix this problem.

@plegdroid : tried your ZIP posted somewhere here on this forum and I get a Google Voice Search force close. Google Now itself is still running, but I can't flash your ZIP in clockworkmod, yes my phone is rooted and has the appropriate permissions. The flashing process completes succesfully but the QuickSeachBox.apk isn't installed in my System\app folder.

Sorry plegdroid I was looking for quicksearchbox.apk, I've found your com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-2.apk.

Edited by thomcd

Guest omegavesko

@warimation : link2sd should be compatible with C3C0's PA Jellybean. Did you tried the trick C3C0 posted on the first page?

Go to settings -> accounts -> your google account, menu button and delete account. Start google play and follow the adding account procedure should fix this problem.

@plegdroid : tried your ZIP posted somewhere here on this forum and I get a Google Voice Search force close. Google Now itself is still running, but I can't flash your ZIP in clockworkmod, yes my phone is rooted and has the appropriate permissions. The flashing process completes succesfully but the QuickSeachBox.apk isn't installed in my System\app folder.

Sorry plegdroid I was looking for quicksearchbox.apk, I've found your com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-2.apk.

Oh, also, if re-adding your Google account doesn't work, try again. it usually takes me 3-4 tries.

Guest wizard.no.84

Oh, also, if re-adding your Google account doesn't work, try again. it usually takes me 3-4 tries.

I had same problem on last build..

clean install sorted all out.

dont know yet if this one will work (with just updating rom) because i just flashed the rom and reinstalling apps..

i hope that all is working because i dont want do clean install every time new update pop up..

I never had a problem with Google account after any upgrade except the very first one when there was a switch from Octo to paranoid. So I suppose it'll be the same for you.

Guest WiiSky70

Um... And what's the reason of asking me? :D

I don't know . Maybe cuz you've took a look to manage CM Framework :D

I was expecting hear some news about 3.0+ Stable Framework from Paranoid Android team.

@wiisky

Well. I don't keep constant track of their work. I take a quick look sometimes just to see what's in store. Sooner or later I'll get bored with 4.1.2 and I suppose my next focus will definitely be on paranoid 4.2.1.

Edited by C3C0

Guest mamen2022

@plegdroid : Already tried that one, getting the same results. The voice for google now part is directly integrated in the QuickSearchBox.apk (allong with Google Now itself). If you install Tilal6991's version it works for a second but then it updates itself back to C3C0's version. I managed to make this work in PA ICS but I forgot how to do this exactly. I think a modification needs to be done in the QuickSearchBox itself that calls the custom app instead of the non working official voice for google now, if only an app developer could do this.

I agree with thomcd, I tried this morning, the [JB]-[GUIDE]-How-to-get-Google-Now-with-Voice-on-JellyBean-[uPDATED---20/07], and had the exactly same results..

Guest plegdroid

everything needed to make it work has been given/quoted, in this thread.

why it no work for you I can't say :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Kori Natur

its not a widget :P

Tell me about the weather? With me you can not. Do I need to do what? I speak German so I'm sorry if my grammar is not correct

Guest plegdroid

Tell me about the weather? With me you can not. Do I need to do what? I speak German so I'm sorry if my grammar is not correct

it's a Google now weather card. have a look in Google now settings and set weather to on. and your English is good :)