[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest Haxorg

If lags during first 2 swipes after coming to launcher from any app is what you mean then I believe this is a launcher problem connected with low Skate's memory and/or weak cpu... I noticed this myself, too, especially after populating screens with many icons and widgets.

If you find it irritating, try using different launcher, or original Trebuchet for which the flashable zip is included in the first post.

My two proxi update zips which might solve prox issues can be found here: http://goo.im/devs/C3C0/Misc

still the same problem for me after flashing those, any chance you know the manual reccommended settings?

Edited by Haxorg

Guest unomesmo

Working fine in a TPT 150mb + 2mb caché.. deleting in Latinime.apk all languages excepting main and my native language.. Ive changed NOVA with HOLO free from the market..

VERY NICE WORK! It's awesome..

Guest Medo3G

@Medo3G

Since USB gadget driver changed you have to let/force windows to install new driver. This should happen after plugging the cable.

If not, check device manager and try to update manually. I recommend turning of USB debugging (if you have it turned on) in developer options before updating driver since it might interfere.

That did the trick

still the same problem for me after flashing those, any chance you know the manual reccommended settings?

Are you sure you are testing it with speaker off? Because when speaker is on during call screen won't go off.

Guest skywalkerctu

Geart work thanks.

Already using for daily.

Is there any way to turn of the screen off effect,screen shot sound and battery low(15%) sound?

Also DSPManager seems to be forced closed some time.

Another thing,did anyone try the AC!D mod to see if it works or not?

Thanks a lot!

I'm currently in stage of testing ParanoidJelly ROM. After releasing it I will probably continue to concentrate on improving this new PA ROM in favour of this plain cm10 OctoJelly (Simply because I prefer it over plain cm10). I introduced "stock UI profile" that makes a ROM plain cm10 anyway.

I plan to port all of my goodies from cm9 PA after releasing initial build, including screenshot sound & delay.

post-932905-0-45847600-1357416819_thumb.

post-932905-0-31016500-1357416853_thumb.

post-932905-0-33103800-1357417174_thumb.

Edited by C3C0

I thought you were too busy this month. Thanks...

By the way, when charging, notification lights flash randomly. Strange.

Happens to me too sometimes...

Edited by shaez

Well I still have some free time during weekends. I started working on it last night. Kept me awake until 3 a.m. :D

Flashing lights could be a side effect of new USB gadget driver. I haven't noticed it since I am nonstop on USB debugging.

I can confirm the AC charging bug. Lights blink and battery status says it's charging from USB instead of AC.

Hopefully For sure it will be fixed in upcoming PA :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest zukenp

Im on this rom a week ,and i can confirm that this is the best rom 4.x.x so far for skate.I dont have problems with speed,stability ..Only one problem is with that graphic glitches when you start some video,but its not often.Do you work on it ,and what you think,is it imposible make rom 4.x.x for skate without this couple problems(youtube,camera,graphics glitshes)?

Everything is possible. But graphics and rendering is outside of my capabilities so we just need to wait if someone comes up with the solution. (As e.g. Ganster did with YouTube HQ)