[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest jtharmor

Remove your google account and open play store and add it again...........its mentioned on first page. Read instructions

C3CO your WTF Shooting is apt for this cases :) :) :)

I can't install apps from Play store. They show as incompatible. WTF??

1) Go to settings / Accounts and remove your Google account

2) Launch Play store and enter your Google account details when prompted

Edited by jtharmor

Guest Redstarr1

what abouth flash player on this rom?

i tryed versions 10.2 and 11 and none work with dolphin browser hd?

any solutions?

and gta 3 is not working, any fix?

Armv6 Flash Player will only work on GB, it isn't even available on armv7 starting with JB, so there's no surprise it's incompatible :P.

About GTA3, it took a lot of hacks and tweaks to get ICS and JB running on the Skate, so you will never have the same game performance as on a stock based rom. If you really want to play graphically demanding games like GTA, again, you should use a GB rom.

This looks like one for the WTF-shooting C3C0, there's bound to be more guys asking about Adobe Flash.

Guest almera8

Hi C3CO,

I think your gapps are causing Wakelocks. I had RILJ partial wakelocks and after removing Google play service (still have a play app left) they are gone. After the first update (coming from Tilals CM10 PA) I believe I had two of those, one system and one user app. Now with every update I have this issue.

About the sync issue, I think sync is disabled by default. Edit your Google account in settings and set it to sync enabled for everything, reboot and the problem was resolved for me.

Last thing, do you format system in the script off pa.zip? When applying the update I chose not to format system because of the gapps issue and another issue with link2sd, but I had to reinstall gapps anyway.

Cm update script formats system automatically.

I included play service in gapps because it was installed with play updates so I thought it was the essential part of it...

If you want to get rid of it just open gapps zip and remove apk.

Edited by C3C0

Guest mamen2022

Someone is having problems with wifi or just me? Yesterday was working perfect and now will not turn on

Edited by mamen2022

Guest Franck Black

For those who have problems to download with the market:

1. go to settings

2. Go to applications and enter

3. Applications give you all and choose the following marco de servicios de google if it in Spanish and if your menu is in English google services framework.

4 Delete the data give you ok

5. Give him restart the phone and ready.

I don't know what you did this update, but Plants vs. Zombies are now like 70% without graphical glitches, still unplayable, but it seems that there is some chance that it'll be fixed :)

Guest mamen2022

I think I found the wifi bug, but please someone confirm it too. Try this:

-Turn on the charging cable

-Turn on the Wifi

-Remove the battery from your phone, without removing the charging cable (phone will stay on)

The wifi will stop working, and if you reboot it doesnt fix it. The Wifi only works if you have your battery on the phone, I think.

With the ICS rom the wifi work's fine without the battery.

C3C0...any views on battery ? Too much drain to my liking.....

Try uninstalling "Google play services" with some root uninstaller (Link2SD can do it for example, too).

It was reported couple of posts up it can hold some wakelocks. Might improve the battery a bit if you uninstall it.

Guest mamen2022

But why would you take the battery out but leave the power cable in? It seems stupid and could break the phone

It seems stupid but it isn't, if you stay all day in front of a computer, it's logical to do this, it preserves the battery life time. It could break the phone if you are doing important stuff, like rom flashing and so on.

That's my opinion of course :D

But there is anyway to fix it?

@mamen

Not a priority at all for me. Sorry.

I think that would be great idea. Just switch between 2g and 3g, or option for both as you said. 2g/3g confuses phone...i am downloading 5mb file for 15 min on this mod although earlier speed was about 5-7mbps.

Option to choose 3G policy: 2G+3G or 3G only (1/2)

Option to choose 3G policy: 2G+3G or 3G only (2/2)

post-932905-0-02663000-1358018361_thumb.

Just PM me if you want to be my test monkey. I will prepare small flashable package later this evening.

Edited by C3C0

Guest razzmataz1478

It seems stupid but it isn't, if you stay all day in front of a computer, it's logical to do this, it preserves the battery life time. It could break the phone if you are doing important stuff, like rom flashing and so on.

That's my opinion of course :D

But there is anyway to fix it?

No, it is stupid, you have no need to take the battery out. When the battery is charged it stops overcharging by circuiting all power directly to the phone.

Taking the battery out won't preserve it's life anymore than keeping the battery in.