[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dubitoergosum

We have two branches of rom development for the g300. Huawei & Daz & the team.

Huawei, along with our component hardware manufacturers won't play ball and make their code public.

No updates from Huawei > no updates much to the Huawei based roms.

That's so unfair! :(

If we pay for the device, why can't we have the codes too? Having more stable custom ROMs could even boost the sales! I can't think of anything but that hardware manufacturers wanna make people buy a new phone every 1/2 years..

Guest fr0do

Let's stop the speculation. No one knows as they don't make their sources available.

Well they have the same issues as your roms plus a few more. So we can assume that either they're forking yours or have pretty much replicated what you have done - also without anything from the manufacturers.

Edited by fr0do

Guest Dazzozo

That's so unfair! :(

If we pay for the device, why can't we have the codes too? Having more stable custom ROMs could even boost the sales! I can't think of anything but that hardware manufacturers wanna make people buy a new phone every 1/2 years..

It's simple business.

Guest dubitoergosum

It's simple business.

Of course.

But a good support is business too. Companies seem to forget that nowadays, they only give us what they are obliged to.

Of course.

But a good support is business too. Companies seem to forget that nowadays, they only give us what they are obliged to.

Huawei could have left it at Gingerbread, they did at least bother to release ICS all be it a bit ropey at the time. Now the most stable and functional are based on this, Jelly Bean was never meant to work on this device if you really need it spend a little more for the Nexus 4 which is the best bang for buck nowadays :D

Guest dubitoergosum

Huawei could have left it at Gingerbread, they did at least bother to release ICS all be it a bit ropey at the time. Now the most stable and functional are based on this, Jelly Bean was never meant to work on this device if you really need it spend a little more for the Nexus 4 which is the best bang for buck nowadays :D

G300 has the required hardware, that's all, isn't it? :) I'm not saying they should update every device to the latest Android it can run, but they're also holding back fan developers.

Also Nexus 4 would cost about 5 times more than G300 for me, but I couldn't afford a phone with double the price I paid anyway..

Edited by dubitoergosum

Guest count0nz

Just Wanted to Say Thank you Daz and the CM Team and all the Other Dev's out there.I've been running CM 10.1 for over 1 month and only have the Odd Reboot No major Issues to Report.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Hey guys im new but why does my signal allways go grey when im on 3G, i cant remember if it happened to me on stock gingerbread ;/ help i need my phone urgently

Guest Colossae3.23

Dazzo time is for new update. :D

Daz doesn't work for you all so be patient and wait for updates. The second rule of ROM club is that you don't ask for ETAs.

I reckon Daz is a busy man, he'll update this, as and when he feels like it.

Guest MariusKrs

Now i found other strange thing... Why photo camera works so slow? I hit blue circle and screen gets covered with green tint. After few seconds i hear "click" sound and green tint goes away.

Also some notepad (or something like that) app would be nice to see in next (next...) release. :)

Edited by MariusKrs

download jb camera+ from 4sheard.com, i works fine, fast. Olso in google play notpad (notepad cant remember name) app is same as original huawei's note

Edited by MiN^