[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MariusKrs

Thanks for help. But maybe someone can explain to me how to setup my PC and/or phone so i can see phone (connected via USB) on my PC? When i connect phone to PC nothing happens. Only phone is charging his battery.

Guest NikitoGR

I have installed drivers some time ago... My PC can't see my phone after i flashed CM10.1 to it (phone).

What do you mean? The pc cannot see the adb or the storage?

Guest MariusKrs

After some playing with my phone i can access SD card and internal memory (~2GB) in mass storage mode. But MTP and PTP modes don't work. My PC don't see phone in these modes.

ADB see's my phone but he is offline.

Edited by MariusKrs

Guest MariusKrs

Now looks like all modes is working. ADB also works. But is there way to see all phone memory (including system) in Windows Explorer or Total Commander or...?

Guest NikitoGR

Now looks like all modes is working. ADB also works. But is there way to see all phone memory (including system) in Windows Explorer or Total Commander or...?

You will need something like this or that

I can't think anything else.

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest Colossae3.23

Thanks for help. But maybe someone can explain to me how to setup my PC and/or phone so i can see phone (connected via USB) on my PC? When i connect phone to PC nothing happens. Only phone is charging his battery.

Have you found the USB connection modes? Go to settings/USB storage, and then hit your menu button, it should bring up 3 modes, one of them allows you to use mount to USB. Sorry I can't be more clear, I don't have this rom installed any more.

apologies, I've just read your other post...

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest bonestaak01

Hello,

I keep having keyboard crashes after clean install. has anyone encountered this problem? i get a message that the process has stopped working.

Running latest 10.1 release 16-2-2013

Edited by bonestaak01

Guest NikitoGR

Hello,

I keep having keyboard crashes after clean install. has anyone encountered this problem? i get a message that the process has stopped working.

Running latest 10.1 release 16-2-2013

Clear the cache in the recovery menu. If the issue still persists even after clearing the cache, reinstall the rom by wiping the cache, restoring factory settings and formatting the system partition. Then make sure before installing the rom, the /system and /data are mounted.

Guest infractoru

hello, thank you for the ROM :D could you please tell me why I keep loosing my mobile operator, like I have no signal but once i reboot i see the signal is strong ???

Guest NikitoGR

hello, thank you for the ROM :D could you please tell me why I keep loosing my mobile operator, like I have no signal but once i reboot i see the signal is strong ???

It's a known bug! You can avoid restarting your phone by enabling and then disabling the flight mode :)

Guest kyan31
HI I just want know if the this experimental ROM for Huawei Ascend have a problem with the Hotspot or not. THANKS!

WiFi tethering doesn't work. USB tethering does work :)

Guest dalyer

Now i found other strange thing... Why photo camera works so slow? I hit blue circle and screen gets covered with green tint. After few seconds i hear "click" sound and green tint goes away.

Isn't that a common known issue with this ROM and the solution is to install another camera app? I'm sure that it's been covered before but offhand can't find the relevant posts in this thread...

Also some notepad (or something like that) app would be nice to see in next (next...) release. :)

Just install a suitable one from the Play Store. No need to bloat a ROM with non essential add-ons.

Guest Applefruit500

Thank you very much for this - this is in my opinion the best rom there is. I was using cyanogenmod 9 and i used the updater to update to cm10.1 (this), then none of the google apps worked (when i opened play store it closed immediately). I'm supposing i need to install gapps-jb which is provided as a download on this topic? My question is: do I need to do a wipe and re-install the rom itself just to flash gapps-jb? Help appreciated. Thanks.

Guest samjam
Thank you very much for this - this is in my opinion the best rom there is. I was using cyanogenmod 9 and i used the updater to update to cm10.1 (this), then none of the google apps worked (when i opened play store it closed immediately). I'm supposing i need to install gapps-jb which is provided as a download on this topic? My question is: do I need to do a wipe and re-install the rom itself just to flash gapps-jb? Help appreciated. Thanks.

Coming from 9 I needed a wipe AND reformat system so I had to boot into recovery