[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor

never had any issues with 3g and reboots, and I think I've realised why.

on cm10 I went into mobile networks and selected my network manually when I first didn't get a data connection, and it was fine ever since. had to do the same today in 10.1.... so set your mobile network manually rather then leaving it at automatic.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Colossae3.23

screenshot switch is found in settings/system/power menu

@ Dazzozo, great work. Thanks, as always

@ everyone: has anyone seen the font size settings? I think they used to be in the system, but I don't think they live there anymore :(

Guest CommeRestus

Instaled after 2x wipes and everything works perfekt,Dazzozo you are the GOOD of G300.This is a benchmark with low clas SD card.

I only get 3500 or so..

I set a different sound for notification messages, and different sound for sms, but notification messages and sms (or mms) will not play sounds when they come.

LED signaling and vibrations are OK.

Edited by rebas

Guest Keshavkrs

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but my Google apps do not work. Play Store just closes, and Gmail sits there without showing anything. Also in the settings, no Google accounts are showing, and Google is not an option for adding an account. So it seems that something is missing - but I did install the Google Apps package. This is after an OTA update from CM9 R7.

download the gapps from the first post...it's for jb 4.2.1

Guest Keshavkrs

What keyboard do you guys recommend? I tried installing the CM9 keyboard on this, and it is a little more responsive, but still slow overall.

try touchpal

Guest PixelPixie

I had silent alarm, setting the volume slider to mute, releasing and then sliding up to a different volume fixed it.

Top work Daz, like a baby n7 :-)

Guest Andymac1969

This is fantastic, everything I have used works well, the only slight issue is Google Now, you talk to it and it keeps listening for ages after you have finished speaking, has anyone else noticed this minor issue?

Andrew

Guest soulhand

Google now seems ok here, only can't be launched by holding the settings button anymore.

System Settings / Interface / System / Hardware Keys / Menu key (long press), select "Search assistant"

never had any issues with 3g and reboots, and I think I've realised why.

on cm10 I went into mobile networks and selected my network manually when I first didn't get a data connection, and it was fine ever since. had to do the same today in 10.1.... so set your mobile network manually rather then leaving it at automatic.

I set my network manually too on CM10 (R1) but still get the "3g reboots" so I'm not sure that your tip is a panacea? Also not sure if the fact that I'm on an MVNO and have to select the "parent" network because the MVNO network does not appear explicitly in the list is relevant.... For now (still on CM10 R1 but going to CM10.1 R1 ASAP :)) I just manually switch 3G off (2G on) when finished with it. Haven't yet tried automating this on sleep/screen off with the like of Llama or similar.

Dazzozo - when is R2 out?

Only joking!!!!! :P Thanks for all the hard work. Very excited about this ROM and looking forward to trying it. Donation to follow later.

Edited by dalyer

Guest PixelPixie

Thanks soulhands :-).

Don't care for synthetic benchmarks myself, but for those that do...

Installed OTA from cm10 r5, no wipes and a very messy gapps install.

Stock everything - 3778

OC to 1228 - 4227

Guest intensedarkness

How about call screen id lag? Is it solved? :lol:

Havent had caller id lag in over 2 months. Install it and see. Make sure you wipe and install the correct gapps.