[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest hugocard

Ive started to have more and more issues now.

- Even though ive got a full signal bar I cant send recieve calls/texts unless I reboot.

And thats what keeps me away from this rom :c

Guest popoyaya

I've been noticing another little quirk of this (wonderful) rom... If I make or answer a call, data gets cut off during the call, at least while usb tethering. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Guest jamie_w

I've been noticing another little quirk of this (wonderful) rom... If I make or answer a call, data gets cut off during the call, at least while usb tethering. Not sure if this is normal or not.

That happens all the time, it doesn't matter if your on 3g or 2g.

Guest kender6

Ive started to have more and more issues now.

- Even though ive got a full signal bar I cant send recieve calls/texts unless I reboot.

- Random moblie data loss.

- Random reboots.

Yes I know that some of these issues have been reported.

I have the same problems

Guest kyan31
Hi,

Can I install this mod if I have got Infusion now?

Regards

Yes. Always flash with full wipes as usual.

Edited by kyan31

Guest NikitoGR

Is this your first phone ever? :wacko: :huh:

Guest popoyaya

Is this your first phone ever? :wacko: :huh:

Yes, I've lived all my life in the mountains cut off from humanity eating insects and howling at the moon. I was rescued by a beautiful wealthy heiress who keeps me as a slave and bought me a cheap phone to play angry birds. :P

Guest MrPuddington

Well, I for one am back on CM9 - and for me it is much smoother. Also there are much fewer issues (camera, 3G, stutter), so as an everyday ROM it makes a lot more sense. I do miss some of the new features, but to be honest they are more novelty than actually useful.

Guest manu assasin

hi your work is so great, but after intalling cyanogenmod 10.1 my phone's display is being turned off when i am trying to call and display is not responding untill the call is ended.

could you solve this problem for me

Guest popoyaya

hi your work is so great, but after intalling cyanogenmod 10.1 my phone's display is being turned off when i am trying to call and display is not responding untill the call is ended.

could you solve this problem for me

It's an experimental rom and has been released long enough for the bugs to be well known and documented. Your problem has not been mentioned before so I suggest doing a full format/wipe and reinstall.

Guest NikitoGR

Yes, I've lived all my life in the mountains cut off from humanity eating insects and howling at the moon. I was rescued by a beautiful wealthy heiress who keeps me as a slave and bought me a cheap phone to play angry birds. :P

Oh you! You're lucky! Tarzan!

Guest MiLiPa

Hey guys, first post here - I've messed up.

Here's the thing, I was following this tutorial (http://huaweig300.co...the-custom-rom/) on how to install Custom Roms on my Huawei, because I was full of that itchy Vodafone bloatware, and my phone was really slugging down since I updated it to Android 4.0. It was my first time doing this.

So, in that aforementioned link, they mention modaco as the best place to download custom roms, so I downloaded cyanogen. Here's the thing: in that very same page they have a link for their own googleapps. I didn't get what the googleapps were exactly, and that in the OP of this thread there was a link for another batch of googleapps, so I went ahead and downloaded the ones they had there.

I ended up having to install gmail, google+, google talk, and so one. I only had the playstore installed. But here's the thing: there was no camera app. I don't know if that was supposed to come with the googleapps or not.

Either way, I managed to get the Huawei stock camera app installed... only it doesn't work. Or better yet, it takes photos, but you can't see what the camera is focusing on while you're taking photos. The camera display flicks as if there's a graphic glitch. I tried to take a screenshot but for some reason it shows up as a black screen: anyway, you get the point, the camera doesn't work.

Is that somehow related with me downloading a different set of googleapps than those you have here? If yes, how do I solve this? Can I download these googleapps, replace those I have installed before, and install these new ones without losing everything I've saved on my phone by now? Or was the camera supposed to be working just with the cyanogenmod standalone zip?

Thanks a lot everyone, hope I can still fix this today because tomorrow I'll need the camera. So it's sort of urgent :/

e6dmo0.jpg

P.S - as you can see, even if I can't see what's going on while the camera is on, the camera does take photos. It's pretty odd.

P.S 2 - Ok, turns out I have Android 4.1.2 installed, not 4.2.2... I have screwed up badly. I thought this was for the ICS. I guess that's the reason behind this. How can I fix this now? I'm sorry for bothering but I'm really bad at this!

Edited by MiLiPa

Guest mad_peter

I upgraded my g300 from Infusion to CM R6, but my keyboard doesn't work unfortunately :/

I see every few seconds this notification: "unfortunately android keyboard (ASOP) has stopped"

Help, pls!

Guest MiLiPa

I tried to re-install it and I got some error on CWM, "status 7"... I've looked around Google but I can't find a solution for this Huawei model, only some Sony Ericsson one.

Edit: And now I can't even boot the phone, it doesn't start... great. Have I mentioned my birthday is today? What a gift! I'm afraid I may have screwed up the phone, oh god...

Edited by MiLiPa

Guest shpibrazz
I tried to re-install it and I got some error on CWM, "status 7"... I've looked around Google but I can't find a solution for this Huawei model, only some Sony Ericsson one.

Edit: And now I can't even boot the phone, it doesn't start... great. Have I mentioned my birthday is today? What a gift! I'm afraid I may have screwed up the phone, oh god...

Status 7 as i recall is bad zip file...try downloading again and do all the necessary wipes in cwm recovery before u flash again.

Edited by shpibrazz

Guest bluecjh

I've had to back out of 10.1 and go back to 10.0 because of the call volume. Incoming calls are acceptable but for outgoing calls the volume is unbearably loud and the volume rocker has no effect. I cannot turn down the call. Am I alone with this problem or is there an easy fix?

Guest kyan31

Just boot back to cwm and flash another ROM, its not the end of the world lol.